Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Total Fan

Scott Speedman #13: Hottie Scottie, speedy-ing into our hearts

Here is the new Scott Speedman thread. We loved him on Felicity and he’s had much success in films in the last year.

He is by far, one of the most handsome, sexiest men alive and he has undoubtedly the best smile on the planet.

But our Speedy is not only a beautiful man, he is also a wonderfully talented actor and a man of great passion for his art. He is a humble, sweet natured guy, with a good sense of who he is amid the Hollywood glamour.

He has two new projects he will be working on this year, "3 Needles," with his good friend Sarah Polley, and the indie "Blue Valentine." We are also awaiting the release of his film "The 24th Day" and news about an "Underworld" sequel.

Enjoy the new thread and let’s get back to the Speedy lovin’! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited erinw ]

Tumblr
Old 02-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin, good job. Why are we having 2 new threads? There is a picture that is not showing in this thread. A slash is missing at the end IMG. So, we are off to some more Speedy loving.

Addie

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Do those pictures not just make you smile. Thanks for posting such a great selection.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maeve123:
Do those pictures not just make you smile. Thanks for posting such a great selection.
How about smile [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img], drool [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img], and catch my breath [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]. Great start for a great thread.

Love, Jan
Old 02-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Way to go Erin! You are good, baby! I love all the photos you posted and I agree with every word you said about our guy.

In addition, I´d like to say that Speedie´s friendly, cheerful inner glow draws women to him like bees to a flower (cheesy, I know, but I can´t help it). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Even if I live in a place where it´s thirty degrees below zero right now, I could really find something fun in any nook or cranny. There isn´t a single context or shade of meaning that upsets me. In a word, everything pleases me right now because of the Speedy loving. Life is so perfect.

Last but not the least, we will make this thread a party to get it done quickly and enjoyably. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Love Always,

Eva
Old 02-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Blackfaith, I´m glad you finally saw "Underworld." I´d love to hear your thoughts about it. Just like everybody here, I´m soooooo looking forward to seeing your swoon-worthy screencaps of Hottie Speedie. Once again, thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Love Always,

Eva
Old 02-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by erinw:

This one is my favorite [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] . Thanks Mercedes and Erin for it. Oh boy, looking at that picture is really making me shaky in the knees and it might affect my work if I´m not careful, as my mind is straying back and forth from work to that picture. Well, it´s definitely not easy to stay focused. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This guy can really attract like moths to flames. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Love Always,

Eva
Old 02-16-2004, 07:58 PM
Extreme Fan

If I look at Speedy longer than I already do, I'll be in deeper trouble than I already am. Imagine all of us spilling our hearts to him. No wonder his agent is nowhere to be found. Fan mail is a waste of time and effort, too. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Addie

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited addicted to FAB ]

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:43 AM
Total Fan

Hello all! I thought I was all alone. I've been checking the other thread. I don't know how I accidently posted this thread twice. Any idea who can fix this problem for us?

Yes, Speedy is just simply amazing and staring at these pictures puts a very big smile on my face. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tumblr
Old 02-17-2004, 07:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Erin, I think you have to wait for the moderator to fix it. I did the same thing last time. It will slowly drop to the bottom of the page. No problem.

I wonder what great news and pics we can find today. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

This deserves to be posted again: [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

I love looking at that picture but I'm afraid it's going to ruin my computer. I'm worried that it might start to corrode from all the [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Oh what the heck, anything is worth looking into those beautiful eyes. Post away. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Love, Jan

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Granny ]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

So true Jan, and I just found another title for the next thread "A laid back fellow with an Angelic face". [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
"A laid back fellow with an Angelic face"
Ohmygod! I love that for a new thread title. We have to hurry up and finish this one so we can see it up there in big bold letters. This site just keeps getting better and better just like Scottie.

Love, Jan
Old 02-17-2004, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

I second this title with all of my fan's heart!

Addie

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited addicted to FAB ]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top