Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2004, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pisces78:
Good for Scott...hope she's good enough for him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Definitely. I'm glad he's happy. He deserves it!!

BTW...does anyone know where I can find some Noel & Felicity avatars or icons?? Thanks!

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't have any more animation software on my computer or else I'd make you some. But, if you can find the picture(s) you'd like to have in your icon, you could probably request one here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for avatars, there is also a request thread on the same Webmasters board.

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited Wishing0nAStar ]
Old 02-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I hope Scott is happy, but just because they're shopping for house doesn't mean they're dating. I love the press. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd:

Definitely. I'm glad he's happy. He deserves it!!

BTW...does anyone know where I can find some Noel & Felicity avatars or icons?? Thanks!
I have some on my Felicity site or I DID...I'll have to look. Go to More than a Glance
Old 02-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melis:
I hope Scott is happy, but just because they're shopping for house doesn't mean they're dating. I love the press. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Yes, I can't imagine him moving that fast (unlike the ex) - I would say the house is for him alone. I saw a picture of her the other day and she is very pretty. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

i'm watching AUSA at the moment, its quite funny, how many eps did it run for ?? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That's what I gathered, too, Aussie Gal. I figured he was just bringing a friend along to help him look at houses. Oh yeah, she is pretty. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jen, I'm glad you like AUSA. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sadly, it was only on for 8 episodes.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Melis - I think us females have a better idea on houses, esp what they should look like on the inside. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh it was for only 8 eps? I had no idea it was that short. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] They probably won't bother airing it here then.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Passionate Fan

She is pretty...beautiful eyes. I just saw a pic of her a couple days ago. She didn't look like what I thought she would from her name. I don't know what I was expecting, but oh well.
I also gathered that she was just there to look with him. Why did Jen get to keep the house? Wasn't it his first? Not that it's any of my business...just curious [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I just read the break-up kit transcript, and I feel sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] What was Felicity thinking???
I'd pick Noel over Ben anyday!!!

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Haha Aussie Gal. That's true. I remember when he and Jen were house decorating. Jen did all the house decorating, and he let her because it made her happy. Awww. He's too sweet.

That's too bad. I'd hate for you to miss out.

Felicity Nerd, I don't know either. Maybe they just thought it'd be easier since he was going to be in New York for a while and wouldn't need the house.

I gotta see this breakup kit eppy. Everyone talks about it.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Gal:
:

Oh it was for only 8 eps? I had no idea it was that short. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] They probably won't bother airing it here then.
its on at 11am on channel 7 AG [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

but if there is only 8 eps [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] it will be over by next week
Old 02-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Since when Jen? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I had no idea - I scoured my TV book yesterday for all the new shows and highlighted them and didn't see it listed..Yikes!
Old 02-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Darn!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I just checked the online guide and it is on. I missed the pilot. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

AG: i would of sent you an sms if i had noticed it in the tv guide, but i happened to see it while i was flipping channels this morning..
Old 02-09-2004, 08:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love your avie, Jen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Glad you guys are getting AUSA! I'd love to rewatch those eps. Are you guys getting the ep(s) they never even showed here?