Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Scott Foley Appreciation #19 - He's As Sweet As Noel!

Banner courtesy of Robin (Cradle Robin, Chayah, Everlong Love)
Title courtesy of (Melis)

Scott has just finished a stint on Scrubs and is set to return some time in February. The Wes Craven film 'Cursed' is still under production.

He will also be appearing in The Violet Hour, a Broadway play from Richard Greenberg.

Best known for playing the geeky but sexy as hell Noel Crane on Felicity.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Folites [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

#1 Everlong Love (aka CradleRobin aka Chayah)
#2 Melis
#3 WishingOnAStar
#4 Hyde's_gal
#5 Galaxia
#6 silverscreen07
#7 wanderer78
#8 True Daisy lover4ever
#9 Felicity Nerd

Let us know if you want to be added to the list!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Possible Thread Titles [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Scott Foley #: He's got every quality, and he can hump a dryer like no other

Scott Foley #: If you like Noel you'll like Scott

Scott Foley #: An adorable kind of dorky. The best kind 'round!

Previous thread

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited Melis ]
Old 02-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread Melis. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

From what we were saying in the last thread - yes it is supposed to be fun. TV is entertainment after all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for starting, Mels!

And welcome to Felicity nerd! (I hope that was your name...I'm too lazy to look back for the old thread, now. I'm so bad. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

Aww, I didn't know you guys felt that way about the Felicity board.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Great new thread!

Yeah I am not a fan of the Felicity board other than the FAN thread. I had issues with a FAB once that got SO bad she got banned. She would harrass me constantly and I'm pretty sure she signed up with a new name. To this day I don't feel like I can express my real feelings because they immediately get stomped on. it's too bad...
Old 02-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I knew about those issues. I am also very good friends with one of the former moderators over there and she left as they made her upset. No need for that as it is just a show.

I am very happy to see everyone is so nice and friendly at this thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I never posted on the Felicity board because of all the horror stories I heard. People should be allowed to express their opinions w/out getting bashed or being told they're wrong.

Me too Aussie Gal. I'm glad this is a nice, fun thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Passionate Fan

This thread has come SUCH a long way! I remember when I started this nobody ever came...then slowly but surely it picked up. It's nice to know he has some VERY loyal fans [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the warm welcome. It feels MUCH better here! May I be added to the fan list?
On Scrubs tonight, Elliot mentioned Sean was going to call her in 10 minutes. I got so excited!! I can't wait for him to come back [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I was just watching some episode of Felicity on tape, (b/c apparently I like to torture myself), and I came across the Raising Arizona episode. Why oh why didn't she go to him when Ben told her to? It was just another of the many, many moments Felicity drove me insane. Ugh!

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That's so true Robin. I remember when I first started watching Felicity. I came here looking for a Scott thread, and saw the one you started on the last page. I'm so glad everyone is keeping this thread going. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Felicity Nerd, that is cool about what Elliot said on Scrubs. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I don't think I saw that episode. I haven't seen all of Felicity.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:35 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope Scott knows what awesome fans he has [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I wish we had a way to let him know.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melis:
I wish we had a way to let him know.
I say for his next birthday we send him a BIG birthday greeting from all of us...one way or another.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

That would be lovely. I still haven't been able to find an address for him, though. Pooey.

Felicity nerd, which one is Raising Arizona again?

Which brings me to another question: which moment did you most want Felicity to go to Noel or be with Noel? Any scene that sticks out in your mind that you really wanted her to go to him and just kiss or hug him?

I'm sure I have one. I'm going to need to think a little, though.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wishing0nAStar:
Felicity nerd, which one is Raising Arizona?
Raising Arizona is the one where Lauren tells Ben she's moving to Arizona, and so he makes arrangements to check out pre-med programs there. And Felicity is working on the architecture project with Noel's friend (Zack?....I can't remember his name!) And then Zoe breaks up with Noel AGAIN because she went off her meds. But anyway, the only good parts are when Noel is there for Felicity again, and she tells him about Lauren, and he hugs her to comfort her, and Ben (who always had the WORST timing) walked in and told her to just be with Noel, and none of this (i.e pregnancy) would have happend had she not slept with Noel in the first place. Anyway, Noel helps get them back together (b/c he really, really loves her THAT much!) and he gets back with Zoe (YAWN).

Excellent Felicity question. There were sooo many times that I wanted her to go to him and just hug him.
Hmmm....I think I'm gonna go with the break-up kit episode. She definitely should have stayed with him.

I also have a Felicity question as well. Was everyone as mad as I was that they made Noel be the one to commit her in the time traveling episodes?? Yeah, Noel would have definitely done something if he was worried about her, but to have him leave her there like that was too out of character. He would have been the one talking to her more, and holding her hand the entire time everything was happening. This is Noel the R.A we're talking about here. Grrr....Anything to make Ben the hero again.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally posted by pisces78:

I say for his next birthday we send him a BIG birthday greeting from all of us...one way or another.
I'd love to do that. I don't know of any address either.

I'd love to participate in the Felicity discussion here, but I have no idea what you all are talking about. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm assuming it's something in season 4. If so, I haven't seen those eps.