Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2015, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are a close group, the Suits cast. Love them!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Cast

I like these two from the beginning Their chemistry is amazing

Merida

Source: #LemonChallenge4Change
Gio Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Old 08-02-2015, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Old 08-07-2015, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
7 things we learnt from our fave EA, Donna
4:30AM, Aug 6, 2015

We chatted to Sarah Rafferty, the minx behind Donna from "Suits", about workplace romance, pay rises and sexual harassment

We’ve all swooned over Sarah Rafferty’s INCREDIBLE wardrobe as sassy Executive Assistant, Donna, in Suits. (If you haven’t watched any of it yet, you’re well behind and a disappointment so get on that.) Not only do we love her style, but she has great banter – delivering some seriously dry one-liners that have us fist pumping on the couch, and the way she basically run shizz at law firm Pearson Hardman is serious #careergoals. So we caught up with Sarah to chat pay rises and sexual harassment, among other things, and her advice is killer (no surprises there).

On workplace romance…

“Donna would remove herself from any kind of situation that would make her feel like the line was blurred. She’s an incredible professional and she would never put herself in a position where she is not going to be the most productive and top-of-the-game.”

On asking for a pay rise…

“It’s important to know your worth, to understand your own value, what ingredients you’re contributing to the greater recipe that’s happening where you work. Then you can ask for more. Figure out what your superpower is and understand that it’s invaluable and ask in a confident, unapologetic way.”

On dealing with knockbacks…

“It’s so important to have a rich life beyond your work. Surround yourself with those who ground you. If you’re asking yourself ‘where should I move for the business? What should I do?’, start by saying, ‘where are my family? Where are my friends?’”.

On handling a headstrong boss like Harvey…

“Donna is pretty savvy about understanding the stubborn bosses that she has, especially when dealing with Louis. You can’t change them, but you can influence them to come to a conclusion they believe they came to on their own. It’s really your idea, but make them think it was their idea.”

On making your mark in a male-dominated office…

“Donna does this best. She doesn’t apologise for who she is and her confidence is very empowering. She’s not trying to be anybody else. You could say it’s a man’s world that she is a part of, but she doesn’t see it that way, it’s a world where she has the same status as everybody else. She has a keen understanding of her superpower, knowing what her value is and knowing what she contributes to the whole picture. I think I’ve learned a lot from that and it seems that the feedback I get from other professional women, or young professional women, is that they connect to that kind of confidence.”

On apologising....

“In Amy Schumer’s recent episode she has all these professional women on a panel, and they’re all just constantly apologising. They’re all Nobel Laureate kind of scientists and they’re speaking to a crowd. They lean in to the microphone and it will squeak, and they’re like ‘I’m so sorry!’. Donna’s not like that! You don’t need to apologise for anything.”

On sexual harassment…

“I might turn elsewhere for advice and in fact I do mean that. There are better resources and professionals who can guide women in dealing with these complex and important issues. Although Donna would confront the situation head on and communicate boundaries in no uncertain terms, that is easy for Donna as she’s a fictional character in fictional situations, and in real life that may be easier said than done. Donna slapped a name partner in season 2, which was fun for TV but not appropriate or an option for real life, of course. No woman should ever feel violated or disrespected in the work place. It's my hope that she has somewhere to turn for the support she needs because I imagine one could feel very alone and threatened in that situation. If it happened to Donna she would kick some ass, but in real life it's much more complicated and layered.”

Photography by Marc Cartwright
7 things we learnt from our fave EA Donna : Cosmopolitan
Old 08-18-2015, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

17 Sexiest Sidekicks on TV - TV Fanatic
Old 03-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love her smile!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Old 08-14-2016, 01:10 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/sarahgrafferty

Old 11-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I please be added?
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Great pictures .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

She always looks absolutely gorgeous! Love the hair especially!
KATE. | icon
me and the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top