Old 02-03-2017, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such a great cast
Old 02-03-2017, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Old 02-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely picture.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

awww so cute!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adorable
Old 02-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great photo! Thanks for sharing those!
Old 03-21-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sandra Bullock is happier than ever with her boyfriend Bryan Randall!

The 52-year-old Ocean’s Eight actress has been dating the photographer for almost two years now, and they’re definitely in a good spot, according to E! News.

“Life after Jesse [James] was really tough,” a source reported, referring to Sandra‘s ex-husband. “She was embarrassed by what he did and in ways blamed herself at the time (she knows now it wasn’t her at all). She did consider Jesse a father to [her seven-year-old son] Louis, so that was one of the hardest parts of breaking up. Jesse was there for her through the whole adoption process. She now knows she is much better off and everything happens for a reason.”

“She is an independent mom and also found a great man that loves her and her kids unconditionally,” the insider went on. “Her children are her life and always have been her top priority. She lived just for her child Louis for a while and stayed away from dating to focus on herself and Louis. It took Sandy some time to actually open up to a man, trust and love again.”

The source added that Sandra is currently at the “top of her game at work” and “more in love now” than she has ever been.

“Her life is more private as well,” the insider dished. “She has let go of what happened in the past and has moved on to the future. [Sandra and Bryan] are perfect. They have been both working so it was hard for them to see each other as often as they normally do, but while Sandra works Bryan helps out with the kids. He is like the kids’ dad. He is a great guy and makes Sandra really happy.”

Read more: Sandra Bullock is Reportedly in ‘Perfect’ Relationship With Bryan Randall After ‘Really Tough’ Split With Jesse James | Bryan Randall, Jesse James, Sandra Bullock : Just Jared

I hope she is happy! She deserves it after her previous relationship!!

Old 03-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Great pictures .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-26-2017, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

She looks good.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved these two in the Proposal!

Old 04-18-2017, 02:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Great pictures .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-19-2017, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Sandra Bullock To Star In ‘Le Convoyeur’ Remake ‘Cash Truck’ | Deadline
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock will star in Cash Truck, a film inspired by the 2004 French film Le Convoyeur, for Joel Silver’s Silver Pictures. Josef Wladyka, whose credits include Manos Sucias and Narcos, will direct the screenplay by Ethan Erwin, Albert Hughes and John Hodge. The deal came together on the ground here at Cannes.

Bullock will star in an intense, emotionally charged action-thriller that explores greed, revenge and the dark heart of human nature. The intrigue begins when Alex (Bullock), an American who has fallen on hard times, starts a job at a London armored car company that was the recent target of a deadly heist. She works her way into the confidence of the tight-knit crew and we discover that there is much more to Alex than it seems. As she goes to dangerous and morally complicated lengths to pursue her own mysterious agenda, an explosive secret from Alex’s past surfaces propelling the story in shocking, thrilling new directions‎.

Silver will produce the project, with Silver Pictures’ Hal Sadoff serving as executive producer. IMR International is handling international sales and will introduce the title to buyers at Cannes. CAA represents the domestic distribution rights; he agency reps both Bullock and Wladyka, and the latter is managed by Circle of Confusion.

Gravity star Bullock, who won her Oscar for The Blind Side, most recently completed the Gary Ross-directed Ocean’s Eight alongside Cate Blanchette, Anne Hathaway, Rihanna and a strong ensemble that materialized for the female-centric spinoff of the Ocean’s Eleven series at Warner Bros.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds like an exciting movie! I wonder who will join her on this project

Old 07-19-2017, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Old 07-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! Love her!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top