Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2015, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww. Look at that pic of him as a boy. So cute. His face hasn't changed
that much really.
Thanks for the pics!
I got to see The Woman In Gold today! An indie actually coming in my city is a
miracle, so my friend and I went. We both loved it! Got us all teary-eyed a few times. So so good.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Ryan Reynolds Jokes About Blake Lively's Age of Adaline Leading Man - Us Weekly

Quote:
Step off! Ryan Reynolds took to Twitter on Sunday, April 19, to jokingly stake his claim to wife Blake Lively against her on-screen leading man.

The Gossip Girl alum, 27, stars in the upcoming romance The Age of Adaline opposite Michiel Huisman (Game of Thrones), who plays her love interest. The two stars cozied up to one another in New York City on Sunday, April 19, walking the red carpet for the movie's premiere.

Lionsgate Films, which is distributing The Age of Adaline, shared a photo to the company's official Twitter page of Lively and Huisman, 33, looking stunning in their formal wear.

".@BlakeLively and @Michiel_Huisman are the perfect pair!" the tweet reads, featuring Lively in a gorgeous red lace dress and Huisman in a light-colored three-piece suit. "True love never looked so good. #AdalinePremiere."

Reynolds, who was not at the event with his wife, responded to the tweet soon after. Linking to Lionsgate's words, the new father, 38, wrote, "Uh... I can HEAR you. @AgeOfAdaline #AgeOfAdaline #ladyinred."

The Preserve founder looked as gorgeous as ever at the premiere after giving birth to the couple's first child just a few months ago. After exchanging vows in 2012, Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds welcomed daughter James in December 2014.

Lively is jumping back into her acting career with the release of the fantasy flick. The mother of one was last in theaters with the thriller Savages in 2012 — the same year that she wrapped her stint as Gossip Girl's Serena van der Woodsen.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants star, who has kept busy with her lifestyle website and various ad campaigns, recently booked another role in the upcoming indie All I See Is You.
Blake Lively’s Hubby Ryan Reynolds Gets a Little Protective on Twitter | amanda crews, Blake Lively, Kelly Rutherford, Lindsey Vonn, Michiel Huisman, Peyton List, Sara Sampaio, Tara Elders : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively brings along her mother Elaine and brother Eric to the premiere of her film The Age of Adaline held at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 Theater on Sunday (April 19) in New York City.

The 27-year-old actress was joined at the event by her co-star Michiel Huisman (with his wife Tara Elders), model Sara Sampaio, Blake‘s former co-star Kelly Rutherford, actress Peyton List, and skier Lindsey Vonn.

Later that evening, Blake and Michiel hit up the after party at The Metropolitan Club.

That same night, Blake‘s hubby Ryan Reynolds posted a tweet after Lionsgate complimented how good her and Michiel looked together.

“.@BlakeLively and @Michiel_Huisman are the perfect pair! True love never looked so good. #AdalinePremiere” Lionsgate wrote on their Twitter account.

See his tweet below!

FYI: Blake is wearing Monique Lhuillier to the premiere and after party.

45+ pictures inside of Blake Lively and others at the premiere…

Donna
Old 04-21-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles.

Blake Lively Says Daughter James Looks Like Ryan Reynolds | Blake Lively : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively rocks a bold yellow and blue ensemble while exiting Good Morning America on Tuesday (April 21) in New York City.

The 27-year-old actress was seen changing into multiple outfits while promoting her new film Age of Adaline in the Big Apple.

On the same day, Blake made an appearance on Live! With Kelly and Michael, where she chatted about husband Ryan Reynolds and their newborn daughter James.

“Now he just smells like poop…he’s in full diaper duty. I think she looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!” Blake shared.

Over the weekend, Blake was seen carrying a Henri Bendel tote while stepping out of her Los Angeles hotel.

Old 04-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Thanks for the article and tweet.

Blake Lively Fights With "Rival" Ryan Reynolds Over James' First Word - Us Weekly

Quote:
Looks like Blake Lively wishes her daughter was more like her Age of Adaline character! The Gossip Girl alum said she hopes her baby girl James never grows up during an appearance on The Tonight Show on Tuesday, April 21. Her first project to slow down the process? She's trying to convince husband Ryan Reynolds to install a chastity window.

"We are already paranoid about it," Lively, 27, joked of her 3-month-old to host Jimmy Fallon. "I said to Ryan, 'You know, we need to put in a window.' And he said, 'A window going down into the basement? That doesn't make any sense.' I said, 'It's a chastity window. You knew. You were a teenage boy. We cannot have our child — a daughter — go in the basement with a boyfriend. We need a window so that they know at all times that we are watching and they can't get away with doing anything terrible.'"

She added: "It's the new form of contraception. We're already planning for that, and terrified!"

Lively and Reynolds, 38, also don't see eye to eye about James' first word. The actress called her hunky beau "pathetic," and explained that he's secretly trying to teach James how to say his name first.

"We're total rivals, by the way. I hear 'dada, dada,' all the time, and then I walk in the room and he's like, 'mama.' And I'm like, 'How dare you do that?' But all day! The word dada is banned in our house. You have to say mama all day. And I'll go, 'How can you do that?'" Lively said, laughing. "She has to say mama first! I do everything! He does nothing!"

Watch the funny video above!
Blake Lively Says Ryan Reynolds ‘Smells Like Poop’ | Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Blake Lively is stunning in a yellow and blue ensemble after appearing on Good Morning America on Tuesday (April 21) in New York City.

The 27-year-old actress was seen changing into multiple outfits while promoting her new film Age of Adaline in the Big Apple.

On the same day, Blake made an appearance on Live! With Kelly and Michael, where she chatted about husband Ryan Reynolds and their newborn daughter James.

“Now he just smells like poop…he’s in full diaper duty. I think [James] looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!” Blake shared.

Over the weekend, Blake was seen carrying a Henri Bendel tote while stepping out of her Los Angeles hotel.
Blake Lively | The Things They Say: 4689612 | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
"Now he just smells like poop... he's in full diaper duty. (He) likes the big ones, because they're easier, so her diapers are like, up to her chest." Actress Blake Lively reveals her husband Ryan Reynolds is hands on when it comes to changing their baby daughter James' dirty diapers.
Blake Lively | Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' parenting competition | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are competing over their four-month-old daughter James' first word.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are competing over their daughter's first word.

The 27-year-old actress gave birth to their first child, James, four months ago and she admitted she keeps finding her spouse encouraging the baby to say 'Dada', but she thinks the tot ought to say 'Mama' first because she does ''everything'' for the little girl.

Speaking on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon', she said: ''We're total rivals. I hear [Ryan] all the time, 'Da-da, da-da,' and then I walk in the room and he's like, 'Ma-ma.' And I'm like, 'How dare you do that?' ... The word 'Da-da' is banned in our house.

''She has to say 'ma-ma' first. I do everything! He does nothing!''

While the 'Age of Adaline' actress may have joked she does ''everything'' for James, she recently admitted Ryan is such a hands-on dad, he constantly smells ''like poop''.

She said: ''He just smells like poop...he's in full diaper duty. He likes the big ones, because they're easier, so her diapers are like up to her chest.''

And the former 'Gossip Girl' star revealed her daughter already looks a lot like her father.

She quipped: ''I think she looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!''

Donna
Old 04-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for the articles.

Blake Lively | Ryan Reynolds Spent Easter With Ellen Burstyn | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Actor Ryan Reynolds Spent His Easter Break With Wife Blake Lively's The Age Of Adeline Co-star Ellen Burstyn After She Was Unable To Make It Home For The Holiday Weekend.

The Town actress became friends with Burstyn during filming and made plans to spend Easter together, but Lively's schedule filled up and she wasn't able to make it home.

She says, "I became buddies with her. My husband always jokes like, 'Can you just not make friends with septuagenarians like all the time, maybe just one young person?'

"I invited her up to Easter and we planned this whole weekend and I wasn't able to make it home for Easter, so Ryan was home with her. I had to work..., but he had so much fun with her."
Oh No He Didn't! Blake Lively Reveals Ryan Reynolds Is Trying To Steal Baby James' First Word! | PerezHilton.com

Quote:
Little James is going to have a very difficult time growing up — mainly because her parents are going to watch her like a hawk!

Even though her daughter has barely reached the six month mark, Blake Lively is already planning ways to keep her baby from doing naughty things with boys when she's older! LOLz!

The Age of Adaline actress revealed to Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday evening about her idea for a chastity window and how Ryan Reynolds is trying to steal James' first word away from Blake!

Ah, yes. The good old competition of trying to get your child to say mama or papa first.

May the best parent win!

Ch-ch-check out what Blake had to say about keeping her daughter pure and first words (below)!
Blake Lively | Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are baby 'rivals' | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Celebrity duo Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are ''rivals'', squabbling over their daughter's first word.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are ''rivals''.

The celebrity duo welcomed their first child, James, four months ago and Blake, 27, has revealed they are squabbling over their daughter's first word.

Speaking on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon', she said: ''We're total rivals. I hear [Ryan] all the time, 'Da-da, da-da,' and then I walk in the room and he's like, 'Ma-ma.' And I'm like, 'How dare you do that?' ... The word 'Da-da' is banned in our house.

''She has to say 'ma-ma' first. I do everything! He does nothing!''

Blake recently confessed Ryan is such a hands-on dad that he constantly smells ''like poop''.

She said: ''He just smells like poop...he's in full diaper duty. He likes the big ones, because they're easier, so her diapers are like up to her chest.''

What's more, the former 'Gossip Girl' star revealed her daughter already looks a lot like her famous dad.

She joked: ''I think she looks like her daddy. I want a maternity test!''

What's more, Blake said nothing about her family life has been a ''sacrifice''.

She explained: ''Being a parent is both exhausting and all-consuming but it is the greatest gift in the world. I never feel as though I am giving up anything being a young mother - there's no sacrifice. I feel like I've won the lottery. The only thing I am giving up is sleep.''

Old 04-24-2015, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Thanks for the articles and tweets.

Blake Lively | Ryan Reynold's voicemail from President Obama | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively embarrassed herself when she asked President Obama to leave her husband a voicemail.

Blake Lively got President Obama to leave her husband a voicemail.

The 'Gossip Girl' star was given the chance to meet the President of the United States and has admitted she was left embarrassed when she fluffed her words whilst asking for the President to leave a message for Ryan Reynolds.

She recalled: ''I met Obama and I had my whole speech planned. He was introducing himself to everyone and they were talking about the way that they were gonna change the world. He came to me and I was just like 'I... Hope!' It was just like me summoning hope for myself, it was awful.

''The only thing I could think of was that he'd left my husband a voicemail when he was running for president. So I said, 'You left my husband a voicemail!' And he was like, '...Cool!' And I said, 'And he deleted it!' It was just like, why did I say that?''

And the 27-year-old actress - who has daughter James with the 38-year-old actor - was left even more red-faced when she told the President that Ryan had deleted the message because he was ''just a senator'' at the time.

She added: ''It got worse! I was like, 'He deleted it cause you were just a senator then!' And then I was like, 'That was bad.'

''So I was like, 'Well, he didn't know you would be president. I mean, who thought that... you would... be pres... ummm... Can you leave my husband a voicemail?' It was just getting worse.''

But all the embarrassment was worth it for Blake as she revealed the leader left an ''incredibly funny'' message for the 'Green Lantern' star.

Speaking on Late Night with Seth Meyers, she said: ''He ended up leaving my husband an incredibly funny and ball-busting voicemail.''

Donna

Old 04-25-2015, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're very welcome and thank you for the articles.

Old 04-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 04-28-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article.

Blake Lively Shares Hot Shirtless Photo of Hubby Ryan Reynolds | Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Shirtless : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively just shared a super hot shirtless photo of her husband Ryan Reynolds on her Instagram account.

The 27-year-old actress posted the photo, which appeared to be a meme over the hot pic.

“Studies show that if you are afraid of spiders you are more likely to find one in your bedroom… I am afraid of Ryan Reynolds,” the picture said. Blake then captioned the photo, “‘…it all started with a spider’ -Walt Disney”

Check out the hot photo below…
Blake Lively Posts Shirtless Ryan Reynolds Instagram : People.com

Quote:
And the Blake Lively-Ryan Reynolds social media saga continues – this time with a shirtless photo and (slightly) naughty joke.

The Age of Adaline actress, 27, took to Instagram on Monday to share a sexy shot of her hubby with her 2.4 million followers, while quipping about finding him in her bedroom.

"… it all started with a spider – Walt Disney," the former Gossip Girl star captioned the shirtless photo of the Canadian actor, 38. (Lively is referencing the Disney icon's quote, "It all started with a mouse.")

Needless to say, the ab-filled image racked up more than 185,000 likes and numerous jealous comments from fans.

"This girl has everything," one follower posted, while another wrote how jealous the photo made her.

The couple aren't shy about professing their adoration for each other on social media.

The new mom joked about being jealous of Reynolds' flirtation with his Woman in Gold costar Helen Mirren on Instagram earlier this month, writing, "Should I be concerned that my husband's never looked at me this way?"

And the Green Lantern star dished it right back on Twitter on April 19 when he humorously retaliated to a Lionsgate Tweet that said Lively and her Age of Adaline costar Michiel Huisman, 33, were the "perfect pair."

"Uh ... I can HEAR you," Reynolds cracked to the film studio.

Donna
Old 04-28-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh dear me
x a trillion
Blake is one lucky woman!
Old 04-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles.

Old 04-30-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Ryan Reynolds Throwback Photos on Twitter : People.com

Quote:
It doesn't get much better than shirtless Ryan Reynolds. We know it. You know it. Blake Lively, in all of her very subtle Instagram postings, certainly knows it.

However, Reynolds makes a different case on Twitter, where he's recently established himself as nothing short of a social media genius put on this planet to give us things to RT. And, with that mission in mind, the new dad quickly mastered the Internet's most valuable currency: throwback photos. (Note: We're not going to say #TBT because Ryan Reynolds doesn't care what day of the week it is; Ryan Reynolds will post throwback photos when he wants to, because he is Ryan Reynolds.)

These throwback photos are so adorable, we're starting to question: 1) Which Reynolds era is our favorite. 2) If anything else will ever seem cute again.

Donna
Old 05-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Old 05-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 05-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Blake Lively's Smile Tip Instagram Photo : People.com

Quote:
It's no question that Age of Adeline star Blake Lively has a megawatt smile – and luckily, she's willing to share her secret for a show-stopping grin.

Lively, who's not afraid to get cheeky on social media, offered up some advice for her Instagram followers on Sunday, posting an adorable snap with a helpful tip.

"Tip: open your mouth when you smile – like you're having the time of your life – when you're, in fact, terrified you're going to break your ankle because of what an epic-ly uncoordinated person you are," Lively wrote. "I are. Am. I am ....but we're not talking about me. Of course. This is just a random tip."

In the photo, the beaming blonde is balancing on one foot and wearing a tie-front pink floral blouse from her life style brand Preserve, dark wash skinny jeans, tan booties and carrying a patchwork bag.

The actress and husband Ryan Reynolds are fairly active on social media. The silly couple often poke fun at each other via Instagram and Twitter, through witty captions.

The pair appear to have a fun family, which is good as the two welcomed daughter James in December.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top