Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2004, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Seannaholic Wench
Well I heard that Ashley Judd was signed up for the role of Allie in the movie, but she had to turn down the role because of scheduling conflicts.
That's rather interesting. I adore Ashley but for some reason couldn't see her meshing as well as Rachel McAdams did with Ryan but that's just me.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Extreme Fan

rio: You're right, Ryan's part is right after Justin's part. He sings this part..

You know you're everything I do
Yeah baby
What else is there to do?
I dont know, I dont know, but I'll cry

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

My sister use to have all the MMC with Ryan, Justin on tape I'll have to look around and see if i can find them. I do remember when Nsync was popular they showed that clip of them singing Cry for You all the time.

Ryan had such a baby face
Old 07-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

oh god i am going to miss you guys.i am going away tomorrow for 3 weeks at puerto rico.so when i come back i will give u the scoop..
Old 07-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Does anyone know the name of the poems that Ryan (Noah) reads in The Notebook? I know the one that he reads to his dad is from Walt Whitman, but is the one he reads to Allie also Whitman? I'd like to know the titles if anyone knows.
Old 07-11-2004, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

YellowRose The poem he reads to Allie on the porch is called " So Long".it's from Walt Witman. This is the part he read to her "O how your fingers drowse me!Your breath falls around me like dew—your pulse lulls the tympans of my ears I feel immerged from head to foot Delicious enough.

here's the link for the whole poem it's a long one So Long

Last edited by BabelyBehr; 07-11-2004 at 09:26 PM
Old 07-12-2004, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

I'm thinking of just seeing if they have any copies of the movie at a place you can buy them. Slaughter Rule...or try Hollywood Video. They might have a copy in. *crosses her fingers*

I remember watching MMC back in the day. Who could have pictures back then that half of them would be stars like they are today?
Old 07-12-2004, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BabelyBehr
My sister use to have all the MMC with Ryan, Justin on tape I'll have to look around and see if i can find them. I do remember when Nsync was popular they showed that clip of them singing Cry for You all the time.

Ryan had such a baby face
Blah so did I at one point but they are all at my dad's place and far from my reach. Just when want them.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

My video store didn't have The Slaughter Rule or The Believer, so I bought them both off of Amazon. I also bought The United States of Leland recently.

BabelyBehr: Thanks for finding that information for me!

If anyone has caps of Ryan from MMC, could you post them please?
Old 07-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

I finally got around to listen to "Put Me In The Car". I really like it. It has a Dave Matthews/Jason Mraz/John Mayer feel to it...I wish Ryan would put a whole cd of songs. I'd buy it. I really like his voice.
Old 07-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's a few Pictures of Ryan from the MMC Just look at that Baby face

The fist one is really big so i'll link it ~ Ryan MMC

Last edited by BabelyBehr; 07-12-2004 at 02:21 PM
Old 07-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

My tired mind so wants to do a funniest screencap to that first picture It looks like he is thinking "Just wait....in ten years. All the women will be wanting me, because I'm smooth like that"

Aww he is just so cute as a young teenager. And what is up with JT's hair in the second one
Old 07-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: Those are adorable! I saw some caps a while back on Slightly Askew. What was your favorite skit of Ryan's?

I PM-ed you.

The Seannaholic Wench: I think Ryan's going to focus on acting for a while, but maybe he'll put out an album in the future.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I remember when the Disney Channel did the big marathon where they showed a lot of the MMC episodes, I recorded the whole thing and I've been watching it a lot lately. Ryan isn't in most of them. They were trying to show the ones with lots of Justin, JC, Britney, Christina and Keri Russell, but the ones that do have Ryan in them are so cool.

I mean, I've been a Ryan fan for ten years. How freaky is that...to watch him grow up with me and become a man.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't been a fan for very long, so I didn't see him on MMC cuz I wasn't a fan of his back then. The only skits I've seen from MMC with Ryan were "Note Passing" and this water skit, which I downloaded from Kazaa. All the others ones I downloaded didn't have him in it I wish I could see more skits with Ryan, he was so cute back then!

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top