Extreme Fan

thanks for the info Amy! I was wondering when the premiere would be

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 06-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I saw a trailer for "The Notebook" earlier, and it says that there's a sneak preview where I live, but I can't find information on it anywhere. Can someone please PM me a link to a sneak previews website so I could check? I'd really like to go.

No problem Mandy!! I try to bring information along if I find it.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

yellowrose it says that there is a sneak preview where i live too!!! where do u live?? btw can u add me to the list?? i am becoming a ryan gosling fan now omg...i need to rent "the believer" and "murder by numbers." u guys don't be mad at me that i wasn't a fan b4 i always thought he was such a cutie.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys, how's everything going. I can't wait til The Notebook comes out. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ryan doing a love scene that's romantic. He did one in Slaughter Rule, but it wasn't very romantic, and the one in Murder By Numbers was kind of sleezy. And technically, there were no love scenes in The Believer, and Summer Phoenix's gratuitious nudity kind of made me sick.

I watched Young Hercules today, and I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, I just can't believe that Ryan actually did that before he made THE BELIEVER! That was the best movie I think I have ever seen. He was so intense, I can't even get over it.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Gaaaah. Ryan...bathtub....eeee!

Oh, I'd love to see a screentest on the DVD. That would be awesome.
Is it the 25th yet?

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 06-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

i never saw murder by numbers.he has a love scene in it??
Old 06-09-2004, 06:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Newbie Ryan Gosling fan right here. Well, not really a newbie persay, cause I've been a fan of his for a while. But I got bored and thought I'd come by here. I remember seeing him on Breaker High and just adoring him. I never really appreciated his acting skills until I saw "The Believer" which was a good movie

Ugh, if they have a preview down here I am so going to check it out.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:11 AM
Passionate Fan

RoswellCutie86: I don't add people to the list, that's Chrissy. I'm sure she'll add you.

Chrissy: On the DVD commentary for The Believer, the kiss between Carla & Danny after he throws up has much more significance than I thought it did. Henry Bean said it was supposed to come off like a saint (Frances?) kissing a lepar.

last beautiful girl: I have a spoiler about the bathtub scene if you're interested.

Deee: Welcome!

(Taken from Slightly Askew's Multimedia Page)
Old 06-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the welcome, Amy! Is that your name? Amy?! I've never seen you around before
Old 06-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Amy: I guess I just didn't really like Summer's character in that movie. I didn't really understand her sex scene with Billy Zane, and to be honest, it was kind of gross. Also, there was that one scene where Ryan's trying to kiss her and she keeps backing away. And at the end, I'm not going to give it away, but she's all like "He's not coming." She didn't even try to stop him. It was like she didnt' even want to stop him. She just let him stay there, she didn't cry or protest or anything. UGH! Can you tell I don't like Summer Phoenix in this movie. And yet I am obsessed with her brothers.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Passionate Fan

A list has been added to the first post. It is composed of all regular posters and anybody who would like to be on it. If your name's not on it and you want it to be, just post. If your name IS on it and you DON'T want it to be, post.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Deee: Yup, I'm Amy! Welcome aboard!

Chrissy: I didn't understand the Curtis/Carla bit either. The only thought I had was that scene was to indicate that they've had a sexual relationship in the past, despite Lina.

I didn't understand why Carla didn't stop him.

I found information on "The Notebook" sneak preview for this Saturday, and I won't be able to make it. If anyone does make it, could you give us details?
Old 06-09-2004, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome Dee.

I'm in the sudden mood to go through my old MMC tapes to look for Ryan. Funny how he thought he didn't belong on that show... and I loved him.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Passionate Fan

coolove: Can you post caps from your MMC tapes?

(Taken from Slightly Askew)
Old 06-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Extreme Fan

There's also a sneak preview here on Saturday, but I wont be able to make it either
Welcome Dee!

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top