Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2021, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing artworks!
Old 01-02-2021, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Tenet" is included. Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...ncp?li=BBnbfcL
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-04-2021, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the link!
Old 01-25-2021, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Good Time" is included. Here's the link, https://ftw.usatoday.com/gallery/bes...x-january-2021
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-02-2021, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing post!
Old 02-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Remember Me" is included. Here's the link, https://www.townandcountrymag.com/le...es-on-netflix/
Old 02-05-2021, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Zendaya & 9 Other Actors Who'll Receive Their First Oscar Nomination In This Decade
5. Robert Pattinson
By 22, Robert Pattinson was already part of two major franchises. A lot has changed since he put an end to his Twilight days in 2012, and Pattinson has proven himself as a talented and ambitious actor, willing to take all kinds of risks with his career.

After getting positive notices for his performances in the indie films Good Time and The Lighthouse, Pattinson returned to big-budget cinema with two different projects. First, he co-starred in Christopher Nolan's Tenet opposite John David Washington. In 2022, he'll be the next actor to portray Batman in a major motion picture. With a major franchise under his belt and a strong line of indie darlings in his resume, the Academy will surely come knocking on his door.
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/zendaya-actor...ion-ten-years/
Old 02-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hooray!
Old 02-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's some Rob fan art. Credits to the artists. Thanks to Blu for the links.

I also rented "Tenet" and I am still sad that I didn't get to see it in theatres. I was happy to see Rob work with Christopher Nolan and I felt that a lot of the movies of late that Rob has made have opened doors for other people around them but that Rob was the only ones that the media wanted to talk to when it was time for promoting the movie and that wasn't the case with "Tenet."

Tenet: Why There Should Be Sequel (& Why It Should Remain A Standalone Movie)
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/tenet-possibl...good-bad-idea/

"The Lost City Of Z" is included. Here's the link, https://www.cnet.com/news/the-20-bes...ZTvXclsX9TXU78

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 02-09-2021 at 06:49 PM
Old 02-10-2021, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing artwork!
Old 02-13-2021, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-14-2021, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Robert Pattinson's Most Memorable Roles (Apart From 'Twilight')
Here's the link, https://www.thethings.com/robert-pat...from-twilight/
Old 02-16-2021, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the link and video!
Old 02-18-2021, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's some Rob fan art.

Thanks to Blu for the links. Credits to the artist(s).
Old 02-19-2021, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the amazing artwork!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top