Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2018, 04:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
Thanks for the latest! He looks so happy in those photos with Suki! So very happy for him!

Thanks for those Karen!
You're welcome! He does seem happy yes!

Thanks for the pics!

Karen
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

"High Life" will be at the New York Film Festival, https://www.indiewire.com/2018/08/ny...fe-1201991744/ Thanks to Long Island for the link.

Blu reposted this today.

Beadgirl posted this "Good Time" fan art today.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric and Ariana and Pete

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-08-2018 at 11:00 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks for the latest Holland!

Wish we had a trailer for High Life, but it's coming!

I LOVE this photoshoot from GQ!

Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

"High Life" will premiere at The Toronto International Film Festival, https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...e-more-1129445
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric and Ariana and Pete
Old 08-16-2018, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

A new fan picture with a slight caption error.

Thanks to Blu for the link and info.

Rob is included.
Spoiler:

Here's the link, https://www.indiewire.com/gallery/20...ollaborations/

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-16-2018 at 11:07 PM
Old 08-18-2018, 08:08 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks for all the latest Holland!
Old 08-20-2018, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

It appears Rob is back in LA. This is an IG photo by Michael with asia_chow tagged. Apparently it was her birthday party. Post by Official RK News

This is a supposedly new LA photo of Rob and Asia Chow and posted by a guy named Michael, who was Kristen's PA some time ago. Michael posts pix of CJ, Suzie, etc. and also follows Suzie's Jack, Nick Jarecki, etc. ETA: Not sure of the PA part; definitely sure he knows both Rob and Kristen and is part of their circle.
Thanks to Beadgirl and Iona for the info.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

High Life opens in theaters on Nov. 7

Thanks to Blu for the info.

A New/Old pic of Rob on "The King" set.

Thanks to Beadgirl for the link and info.

New/old pic from set of "The King."

Thanks to Beadgirl for the link.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-30-2018 at 10:47 PM
Old 09-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks for that! "High Life" in theatres November 7th! My birthday is the 6th. I know what I want to do
Old 09-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

FILM NEWS: Tom Holland, Mia Wasikowska & Chris Evans to Join Robert Pattinson #TheDevilAllTheTime | Feb 2019 Prod Start | Robert Pattinson Australia

An award for "High Life's" Clare Denis. https://us9.campaign-archive.com/?e=[UNIQID]&u=bed63d3ce10ec9adba60ea410&id=101cf3b9d1
Thanks to Amber Weaves for the links.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks for that! This will be his third film with Mia.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Robert Pattinson, Alexander Skarsgard, & Kit Harington Look So Suave at HFPA Party!: Photo 4142096 | 2018 toronto film fesitval, Alexander Skarsgard, Christian Slater, Darren Criss, Gael Garcia Bernal, Jonah Hill, Kit Harington, Mike Colter, Patrick

Karen
Old 09-10-2018, 04:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Robert Pattinson & Mia Goth Attend ‘High Life’ Premiere at Toronto Film Festival! | 2018 Toronto International Film Festival, Claire Denis, Mia Goth, Robert Pattinson : Just Jared

Karen
Old 09-11-2018, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

NEW: Portrait of Robert Pattinson, Claire Denis & Mia Goth For @TheWrap | #TIFF18 #HighLife | Robert Pattinson Australia
NEW: Portrait of Robert Pattinson By @caitcronenberg For @papermagazine | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
VIDEO: Robert Pattinson Talks #HighLife With @etalkCTV | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
VIDEO: Robert Pattinson Tells @HeyUGuys Why He Wanted To Work With Claire Denis | #HighLife #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
VIDEO: Robert Pattinson Talks Working with Claire Denis with ET Canada | #HighLife | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
VIDEO: #HighLife Cast & Crew Intro at #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
NEW: Portrait of Robert Pattinson & Mia Goth at EW | & PEOPLE Portrait Studio ~ #HighLife | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
fe-tiff18/
NEW: Portrait of Robert Pattinson & Claire Denis for Variety Studio | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
VIDEO: Robert Pattinson, Claire Denis & Mia Goth Talk #HighLife With @DEADLINE | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
PHOTO: New Robert Pattinson Portrait By @VanityFair | Justin Bishop | #HighLife #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
RPAU ROUNDUP: #Highlife Movie Reviews | Robert Pattinson Australia
PHOTO: Robert Pattinson, Claire Denis & Mia Goth Pose for The Hollywood Reporter | Austin Hargrave | #HighLife | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
MQ Photos: Robert Pattinson at #HighLife Premiere | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
Initial Reactions: #HighLife | #TIFF18 "It's Hard To Watch But Impossible to Look Away" | Robert Pattinson Australia
SOCIAL MEDIA: Robert Pattinson on the #HighLife Red Carpet | #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
VIDEO: #HighLife Livestream Red Carpet with Robert Pattinson | Full Video | Robert Pattinson Australia
VIDEO INTERVIEW: Robert Pattinson, Claire Denis & Mia Goth Talk #HighLife With @THR #TIFF18 | Robert Pattinson Australia
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top