Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pic and wallpaper-thanks HFF!
It would be awesome if Rob, Guy, and the Rover would all win!!!
Old 01-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What happened to the board?

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrsfanre (View Post)
What happened to the board?
Good question. I'm not quite sure. The post count had just
gotten too low and the mods were afraid it would be forced to
close. So they shut it down. If a post count goes below 15 a day
for so long, your board is shut down. I personally think they should have
waited at least til Jan. to see if it went back up. Even I don't post as much
during the holidays. No one does-too much to do and extra work if you're
in retail, like me. But, wasn't my decision to make.
I lost 3 boards lately and I'm not a happy camper.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But I always thought it was a successful board. It had a good ranking

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-10-2015, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

I miss Rob's board. I agree it went down a bit prematurely ....glad you guys opened this thread and that Holland Fan Forever has a place to post tons of Rob news

Don't shoot me but I didn't like the Rover. My daughter and I watched it together and both of us bailed before it ended but I am really glad it did well and that he is nominated good news!
Old 01-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
I miss Rob's board. I agree it went down a bit prematurely ....glad you guys opened this thread and that Holland Fan Forever has a place to post tons of Rob news

Don't shoot me but I didn't like the Rover. My daughter and I watched it together and both of us bailed before it ended but I am really glad it did well and that he is nominated good news!
Hi podmom!
I'm glad HFF has a place to post new Rob news and pics too!
She's good at that stuff!

It's ok you didn't like the Rover. I haven't got the guts to even TRY
and watch it, 'cause I know how it ends. I Rob and I will see
this eventually-just not quite ready yet. I'm glad he did this film tho,
because like you said, he got GREAT reviews for it and he is getting the
RESPECT he has deserved for years!
Old 01-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Robert Pattinson Life: Guy Pearce Thinks Rob Will Become The "Biggest Movie Star In The World" And More People Talking About Rob
Here's the original source,
https://au.thehype.yahoo.com/celebri...be-best-actor/

Lorraine Kelly: Robert Pattinson was too young for me to flirt with! He seemed overwhelmed by Twilight - now
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-12-2015, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by podmom (View Post)
I agree!

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-13-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Robert Pattinson Life: Rob and Maps To The Stars Nominated At The 2015 Canadian Screen Awards

Robert Pattinson Life: Queen Of The Desert In Competition at the 65th Berlinale - To Have Its World Premiere There

Sash posted this Rob fan art yesterday.

Robert Pattinson Life: Life Will Have Its World Premiere at the 65th Berlinale + New Still
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-15-2015 at 06:21 PM
Old 01-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome news HFF! Thanks for posting this!
Another nom for Rob and for Maps to the Stars!
Old 01-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SRWN posted this Rob fan art today.

You can download it here, Reynolds Wallpaper 1920x1200 Photo by Nere-DreamingOfRob | Photobucket

SRWN posted these stills from "Life" today.

The quote is Dean's.
“The challenge seemed too big, but maybe that’s why I accepted, to see exactly how far I can go. Before filming the movie, I had four weeks to learn about the character, to read, to watch documentaries and interviews. James Dean is my all time favourite actor, so I wanted to honor him the right way. In order to look like him physically, I had to work out and gain 22 pounds. The hardest thing was to learn to talk like him, he had a very particular accent, as well as his tone. I hope I can show the new generations who James Dean was with this movie.” (L’Uomo Vogue Italy [translation])
Here's the original source, http://dehaanradcliffe.tumblr.com/po...ut-maybe-thats

SRWN posted this picture of Rob with his friend and Oscar nominee Eddie Redmayne today.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-18-2015 at 05:20 PM
Old 01-18-2015, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks HFF! Is that pic of Rob and Eddie new?
And Life looks really good! Can't wait to see it!
Old 01-22-2015, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

I love that quote from Guy Peirce....about Rob becoming the biggest movie star ever Thanks HolandF I read the whole quote and 1 I agree with Guy and 2 what a sweet man Guy is...very generous!

twilightfan14

jeesh Rob on the second thread...glad to bump him up

Old 01-22-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Thanks HFF! Is that pic of Rob and Eddie new?
And Life looks really good! Can't wait to see it!
Yes, the picture with Eddie is new. It's from the Hollywood awards that aired on CBS.
Robsten Dreams: Queen Of The Desert to Have Its World Premier In Competition at Berlin International Film Festival

SRWN posted some Rob fan art today.

The wall papers can be downloaded here, http://www.robertpattinsonau.com/201...-celebrations/

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-22-2015 at 08:18 PM
Old 01-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks!!!!