Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2004, 05:28 AM
Absolute Fan

isy - i want to be friends with vann's family. well, at least i kinda met tita mimi at the grand opening.

i love milo

re: Boy'z - yeah i guess...the twins are in that scene too, just, watching...and disgusted.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

i remember reading that Boyz video at a chinese web-tabloid thing.

among the TWINS, i like gillian. i think she's pretty. so it was ok with me when she was linked with edison.

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 11-25-2004, 05:51 AM
Total Fan

hey, there!

Isy - yeah, matampuhin si Ms. Mae.. hehehe... who are you going to bring sa Vivid? i mean which cousin? you have many eh. i'll probably be shy too para magpa-pic.

Raye - Good LORD! funny yung cap ha! if only i can d/l stuff!

Happy Thanksgiving, guys!
Old 11-25-2004, 05:57 AM
Absolute Fan

i love gillian. she's so pretty. my friend likes charlene better, she's like "i dont know why you like gillian better. charlene's just adorable." and im just like "gillian's pretty! how can i not like her?" i thought she and edison were cute. although i also like kenny-gillian. they were cute in the partners MV.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

omg! here's Initial D stills - scroll down and you'll see it...

even if we dont like Jay chou, at least edison and shawn yue is in it! anne suzuki, who was in The Returner, is also part of the cast!

MonkeyPeaches site

to know
me is to love me.

Old 11-25-2004, 07:01 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***

MonkeyPeaches site
hmmm... interesting! pero mas okay nga kung si Edison yung bida! Grabe! i was when i watch MTV Whatever Things! ay! ang kulet ni Edison! malamang ikuwento ni Je yan later.. basta! funny! He pretended to be one of the wax models sa wax museum! FUNNY!
Old 11-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by supergirlhero
...are the numerous hotties included in our ever-growing list, which I cannot find...

Anyway, sinara na po yung dati nating thread, kaya I had to start out of necessity Any violent comments?

Isy, sa Golden Bowl discussion pa rin -- tama, yun nga yun. Yung nasaksak si Takeshi sa kamay? Re Hitomi's husband, san ba nanggagaling yung taong yun? Di ko man lang nakikitang umuwi o tumira man lang with Hitomi. At alam ni Takeshi na yun yung husband ni Hitomi? Asus, kaya pala di makapag-hook up tong dalawang to

Thank you sooo much for that review link...very helpful And she's 42?! Really?

SPR Invader Pearl, yes, Jay-R is big here He was your HS friend? Cool!
posting lang this May's post from the new thread na nistartan nya.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo

grabe feeling ko tagal ko nawala

grabe, this thread is very drool-worthy ha! i just realized ang dami pala natin Asian hotties but grabe, ang gwapo nla lahat

eto, totally OT but wala lng, kanina may nakita ako macho, tough guy sa school, sabi ko scary naman yan, buff! tpos talikod cya, bigla nakita ko bag nya, i tol my friend, "ay, i take it back". di niya nagets bakit! e pano ba naman kasi, yung buong harap ng bag nya tadtad ba nman ng Won Bin pics sarap nga kumuha ng isa e!

je, i'll PM it to you in a while. Super tangkad ata ni Dylan Guo e, mga 6 something sigurado. kinda cute cya pero minsan may mali. Sa totoo lang, sa show lang ha, mas gwapo itsura ni Blue kay Dylan minsan.

wei! sobrang dami na nteng Asian hottie no! as in!! nways, nag-PM knb? i still haven't check kc. lol

re Dylan, oo noh! kya nga di ako maka-decide kung cute cya or hindi coz prang me mali tlga sa knya. yeah, he has a cute face pro prang me mali. lol

re guy na buff with Won Bin stickers sa bag, dude!! guy to tas me Won Bin stix ung bag?!?! o mali lang pagkaintindi ko?!?! bka sa gf nya un or bka dare sa knya. pro nways, sana akin na lang ung bag nya. lol

Raye: is Tae Bin korean? wla lang.. but i think he looks better with the shades on. di kc maganda ung eyes nya eh.

nways, shoot!! u and Rai have a connection nga!! cute!! naks! ayan!! ang saya!! maybe u can have Cassey post here as well. teka, does she know F4 ba?!

re Boy'z, shet!! tma ba un?! i still haven't d/l the clip coz i had to turn my NT or FG off if i wanna have fast connection.

re Twins, yeah, i like Gillian too over Charlene. pango kc si Charlene that's why Gillian's prettier than her. but even thought, Charlene looks like Rica P. hehe...

Rai: naks! ur packaging skills!! i suck at packing sa box. i mean, sobrang OC-OC ako pagdating sa box that i really weigh down each stuff na ilalagay ko sa box. but im good at packing clothes. lol

Isy: ano ka ba?! ok lang un noh... besides, ur really a fan!! magpakatotoo ka!! ok lang un noh. Tita Mimi would be more chikadora pag nalaman nya. lol and im really gonna check out the Initial D site. il just pretend that Jay's not there. lol kc nman, it should have been Edison and Shawn movie na lang. lol Shawn's not cute pro di cya panget like Jay. lol

btw, ung Yesterday Once More na dvd has A-1 trailer. shet!! Edison was wearing an eyeglasses and yet he still looks hot!! di nga lang pnkta ung cute scene nila ni Gillian. but i also agree na he and Gillian looks cute together.

Marie: im gonna post the Edison thing in a separate post coz it might be really long.

May: di ko din kya nakita ung thread na nistartan mo. hehe... btw, i kinda borrowed ur title for our other MC thread.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Isy, i can't find Shawn's character from the manga.

Jay Chou as

Name: Takumi Fujiwara
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Car: Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno
Team: Project D.

Takumi Fujiwara is the son of Bunta Fujiwara. At 4 a.m. every morning, Takumi has to deliver tofu to a hotel around the Mt. Akina. Takumi has been driving his father's AE86 Trueno since he was 13 years old. He was trained to be the fastest by his father.

Edison Chen as

Ryousuke is the leader of the Akagi racing team RedSuns. He is the fastest in RedSuns.

Shawn Yue as
Takeshi Nakazato

i can't find his character!! bka e2 cya....

Name: Keisuke Takahashi
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Car: Mazda RX-7 FD3S
Team: RedSuns / Project D.

Keisuke is the brother of Ryousuke. He is a team member of RedSuns, second fastest in RedSuns.

di ko mhanap ung char. ni Shawn. imposible nman na cya ung bestfriend ni Jay or ung isa na gasoline station boy din. nways, so Edison is the villain pla. maganda un!! sa villain ako!!
Old 11-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

nways, here's what happened in MTV Whatever. it's aired every Wednesday at 830pm but last night, it started at 930pm and my tv got confused coz i was also watching The Amazing Race 6.

here's the kwen2. Edison waas wearing a red shirt and he's still in his bed!! lol i think that's his bed coz i saw a pic of his room when they did this thing on following him for a whole day stuff. nways, he's speaking in English of course but he no longer has the am-accent althought he kept on using am words. maybe because he's been in HK for 5 years and he's using Cantonese and Mandarin more than English. my sis commented about his hair coz she can't figure out what style it was. he's got long back na mullet <- it's like an old style of hair. i think twas filmed a long time ago since di na un ung hair nya ngaun. he already dyed his hair to light brown. bsta, he's really cute!! as in!! sbi ko nga ke Marie, deadly kc ung scenes nya eh nsa bed pa cya!! pakshet!! :X aside from hosting, he also did this Wax thing. he posed as a a wax statue of himself at the wax museum in HK. as in!! galing!! he really wasn't moving and he had different poses. so people get to pose for a pic with him tas sabay gugulatin nya after magpa-pick. everyone got surprised and they screamed. ung sa iba nman, pagkagulat nya, hahabulin pa nya and tatakbo nman papalayo ung iba. e2 ung isang gurl na sobrang tibs. pagkagulat sa knya ni Edison, she hugged her and then kissed him on his cheek!! pucha!! ang saya nung girl!! ang galing magulat tlga nman me presence of mind pa!! lol she was clinging na kc to his arm nung nka-pose pa si Edison so un. grabe!! nkktawa coz si Edison ung nahiya at hindi cya. some asked for his autograph, well, i think all the teenagers there asked for his autograph. ung sa mga bata, nkktawa coz hinabol nya. me replay cya tomorrow and sa sat and sa tues. il have it recorded. un lang! basta, ang cute ni Edison sa MTV Whatever Things!!

here's the airtime for that show..

MTV WHATEVER THINGS
Wednesdays 830pm

replays
Fridays 130pm
Saturdays 430pm
Tuesdays 12mn
Old 11-25-2004, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Fla, i guess we can talk about Machi here since this is our thread for Asian Hotties. nways, here's an excerpt of Kenny and Edward's interview, posted last Oct 10.

We thought we could get KenDogg and Ed - the boys' nicknames - to reveal a little more about their mysterious selves. Turns out, they're Mr Coys personified.

Just how much goes into keeping your bodies looking like that?

Kenny and Edward: We just dance all the time, and occasionally work out.

What do you think is your biggest appeal to the girls?

K: My sense of humour.
E: Hopefully, my music.

Tell us your love history

K and E: We are single.

What kind of girls ring your bells?

K and E: All kinds.

At what age would you like to be married and how many kids would you want?

K: Around 32. 100 kids.
E: Around 31. 101 kids. I like to outdo Kenny!

Female groupies: Are you loving the attention or is it all just a little too overwhelming?

K and E: We love our fans...

Credit: The New Paper, 9 Oct 04 - Wendy Teo

thanks to Jordan of OnlyF4

Isy and Raye, Kenny's single! wla lang.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

i wanna see MTV whatever too!!! bakit kse walang mtv asia dito. ay kse amerika to chrissie.

gusto ko nyan! makulet na edison! i wanna see him din! so si papa daniel producer di ba?

we watched Ju-On kanina! SHYETTTTTTTTTTTTT lang masasabi ko! as in! we watched at 1am past 2 am natapos, i couldnt sleep khit pagod ako so naglinis na lang ako ng bathroom! pagiisiip kse eh! mamaya jap Ring naman!

happy thanksgiving senyo!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 11-26-2004, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-
Orlando doesn't know how to play the guitar?!
From what I know, he doesn't play the guitar. I dunno if he knows how Sa imagination ko lang yun

Je, no worries re the title

Isy, thanks sooo much for the clips Downloading them right now.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

ETA: Sheeeet Isy! And gwapo niya! At ang ganda ni Ziyi.

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 11-26-2004, 01:42 AM
Total Fan

Isy - mas natakot ako sa Ring (Jap. version) kesa sa Ameracan ver. although mas okay ang effects sa Am. ver.

Je - mas kamukha ni Edison yung Takumi charc. at ito pa pala ang sabi ni Edison sa WHatver things... he's glad daw that "chicks dig him"..cute!!!

someone's selling Full House with English sub. for 400 pesos.. wala lang.. share ko lang..

hey, everyone!

Last edited by -=Mars=-; 11-26-2004 at 04:16 AM
Old 11-26-2004, 05:54 AM
Total Fan

JE!!!
pinahanap mo kasi yung sched. ng MTV Most Wanted eh... yan nakita ko!

tnx to mtvasia.com

click here... MTV Whatever Things!

Last edited by -=Mars=-; 11-26-2004 at 07:28 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top