Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2004, 07:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
fla - on your story. natawa ako dun ha! maka-won bin pala sya!

naku thanksgiving bukas, busy day. dilemma pa kung paano ako punta sa bahay ng boss ko and all, trying to fit it all in tomorrow. paano my aunt na tinitirahan ko, can't prepare kse she had surgery sa right wrist nya so naka-cast sya. so syempre ako and yung uncle ko lang...mga pinsan ko me pagka walang silbe pag ganyan. ewan ko!! siguro i have to clean up mayang gabi so i can leave around lunch time to just drop by at my boss then i can go back home in time for thanksgiving dinner! haay!

later na lang!
Fla yang kuwento mo! Sana humingi ka!

Naku ako rin panay kain na naman bukas! Buti na lang isang bahay lang ang pupuntahan namin pero sangkaterbang kain naman. Buti na lang long weekend off ako. Ikaw Isy? Off ka ba on Friday? Kaso dami kong gagawin! Hay! Nandiyan ang mag pack kasi uwi ang tita ko eh namana ko sa mom ko ang expertise sa pagpack ng 70 lbs in a box kaya nakatoka sa akin yung task. Aside from that I am packing my stuff too kasi lipat ako sa bahay ng isang tita ko! Hectic! Bahala na!
Old 11-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

raye - si tae bin....is he taiwanese or what? di ko kse siya kilala. pakilala mo nga!

he's korean but he's from LA. he was part of the band 1Tym. now he's gone solo. i like his song "the reason why i close my eyes"

fla- omg....i would have tried to take off a picture of won bin

raissa - i saw your profile.....your location......we're from the same city!?!? teka teka...i went to your website..... dont tell me your cassey's cousin...ive known her since 1st grade....

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 11-24-2004 at 09:12 PM
Old 11-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
he's korean but he's from LA. he was part of the band 1Tym. now he's gone solo. i like his song "the reason why i close my eyes"

fla- omg....i would have tried to take off a picture of won bin

raissa - i saw your profile.....your location......we're from the same city!?!? teka teka...i went to your website..... dont tell me your cassey's cousin...ive known her since 1st grade....
Rea Yes Cassey Jaojoco is my cousin. My first cousin, her dad is my mom's brother! You went to OLF too? OMG!! Small world!!
Old 11-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by iluvpucca
Rea Yes Cassey Jaojoco is my cousin. My first cousin, her dad is my mom's brother! You went to OLF too? OMG!! Small world!!
OLF AND SJHS. actually, my friend just talked to her this afternoon because cassey borrowed her meteor garden dvds during senior year and kept forgetting to give them back. it is a small world.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
OLF AND SJHS. actually, my friend just talked to her this afternoon because cassey borrowed her meteor garden dvds during senior year and kept forgetting to give them back. it is a small world.
Oh yeah I saw those at their house. I was surprised to see them. Cassey is hiding my "Forevermore" vcd! I think! I sometimes sleep over at their house too. LOL Oh wow then you know my other cousin then. Shes a senior at SJHS right now. WOW!!
Old 11-24-2004, 09:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by iluvpucca
Oh yeah I saw those at their house. I was surprised to see them. Cassey is hiding my "Forevermore" vcd! I think! I sometimes sleep over at their house too. LOL Oh wow then you know my other cousin then. Shes a senior at SJHS right now. WOW!!
mmmm...i might know her, what's her name? hahaha...i love cassey but shes so forgetful, but shes funny as hell.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
mmmm...i might know her, what's her name? hahaha...i love cassey but shes so forgetful, but shes funny as hell.
She is! Thats why I call her Crazy Cassey! My other cousin is Chantal! I hang out a lot with these cousins of mine thats why I can get crazy sometimes too!

I will remind her about those DVDs. Those have been at their house for forever! I reminded her just now sabi niya she always forgets kasi!

BTW, did you get my post re: the giant poster of Christian Bautista in the October issue of Star Studio mag? Thought you might be interested!
Old 11-25-2004, 03:02 AM
Total Fan

hey, everyone!

Fla - ok yun ah.. scary pero kasama pala sa federasyon!

Rea & Raissa - nakakatuwa naman! small world!

Isy - naku! super busy ka a.. baka magmala-Darna ka nyan!
Old 11-25-2004, 03:08 AM
Absolute Fan

raissa - has she ever put her foot on you and expect you to tie her shoelaces? she's done that to me at least twice and my other friends as well. what post about christian? eh? did i miss it?

marie - yeah i know.

mmm....i passed by vivid today. my friend and i went to hong kong plaza.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

wow! how cool! raye and raissa has a "friendster" connection!

raissa - ugh, i know what you mean. we try not to overdo thanksgiving anyways with food. sayang lang kse pagkain. and yes, off ako friday. which is my shopping day! yehey!!!

re: packing - ako din namana ko yung packing skills ng mom ko. pano sa kakapack ng mga balikbayan boxes and what not eh pwede bang nde ko ma gets?

marie - we'll drop by na lang auntie mae's tomorrow, para lang magkita sila ni doods. if we don't kse, baka magtampo. alam mo naman yon sensitive.

raye - you should have passed by at least, or snooped in, coz stacy was there. i wasn't able to pick up when she called, but i'll call her friday. anyways i'm bringing my cousin to vivid on sabado, so i'll see her then too. mommy ko pa sabi "dapat magpapic ka na with stacy" and i'm like "ok ka lang!" yoko nga! over na yon! shy na ako nyan ha!

happy thanksgiving sa inyong lahat!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 11-25-2004, 04:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

raye - you should have passed by at least, or snooped in, coz stacy was there.
i wanted to. i really did, pero, it would be too wierd.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

may - you gotta see this:

from mukooh at the asian cinemas thread:

'hofd'....information.....check out this website .....it's devoted to ziyi zhang.....especially noteworthy is the clip from the beijing premier - with co stars andy lau and takeshi kaneshiro......(it's near the bottom of the page).....if i only knew what they were saying............plus there are many many clips to watch....
and even better than that there's all sorts of photographs and poster type things to download....

hay naku loveable tlaga si takeshi!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 11-25-2004, 05:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
i wanted to. i really did, pero, it would be too wierd.
raye - ok lang yun, pretend you need a photogrpaher or sth.

btw, you like Milo? i saw him twice before, once at a music store then at Gucci in Rodeo Drive, when i was playing tourist guide to my relatives.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 11-25-2004, 05:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
raye - ok lang yun, pretend you need a photogrpaher or sth.

btw, you like Milo? i saw him twice before, once at a music store then at Gucci in Rodeo Drive, when i was playing tourist guide to my relatives.
no no...cant lie. id break after a few seconds i cant lie to vanness' family. i refuse.

i remember you told me about the music store one. you saw him at gucci too? i love him in suits.

ooohh...here's that boy'z kiss

steven & kenny

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 11-25-2004 at 05:19 AM
Old 11-25-2004, 05:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

raye - i know what u mean. thats why i told my mom i can't act like a fan kse we're friends na with vanness' family.

oh i just saw Milo at gucci, i think he bought something while i was gawking at the sunglasses i can't afford!

re: Boyz - how funny! so they did a chinese opera thing then?

to know
me is to love me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top