Biore screencap! woohoo!!!!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 11-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

TAKESHI again...

Golden Bowl pics...

Gigi Leung and Takeshi (Turn Left, Turn Right)

another scene from Tempting Hearts...

to know
me is to love me.

Old 11-23-2004, 11:30 PM
Absolute Fan

totally OT, but............my english teacher told me that i was her "little ray(e) of sunshine", apparently that was her nickname for me all quarter. the whole class laughed, but then she was like "believe me, i have a nickname for all of you" she's so funny. i was so close to telling her about my family calling me their "raye of light"
Old 11-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who responded to my query. I saw his video on TFC a LONG time ago and was really shocked! My friend said he saw a huge Diesel billboard with him on it and I just think it's really weird!
Old 11-24-2004, 02:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SPR Invader Pearl
Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who responded to my query. I saw his video on TFC a LONG time ago and was really shocked! My friend said he saw a huge Diesel billboard with him on it and I just think it's really weird!
he's also a model for bench and is currently having shows with Jasmine Trias.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:39 AM
Total Fan

hey, guys! just droppin' by! woohooo! new thread! thanks for starting Isy! haven't seen Tempting Heart..

oh, Jay-R! yeah i've seen him perform...one of the performers (opening) at Vanness' concert in Manila last March, but i went to the ladies' room when he was singing his first song coz i reeallllyy got to go that time! he performs well though. he did a commercial for Sun cellular also...
Old 11-24-2004, 03:52 AM
Total Fan

paksyet, ISy! c takuya pala yung sa Long Vacation?! eh medyo napanood ko yun.. kaso di ko na natapos kasi di na ako nakabalik sa house nyo. sabi ko pa man din ke Mama Cho kamukha nya yung guy dun sa Levi's before!! eh sya na pala yun! sus!
Old 11-24-2004, 04:19 AM
Absolute Fan

my friend and i switched computers. so for like half an hour she was watching all Boy'z stuff and i was watching Tae Bin stuff. she leans more towards the korean while i lean more towards the chinese
Old 11-24-2004, 05:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

SPR Invader Pearl - not a problem. the other people would know better since they're all in Pinas. and welcome! we talk about pinoy and asian hotties here and anything in between!

marie - di ba i told you super crush ko si takuya sa Levi's Ad nya before. i wish i can find it pa! kso wala na eh... i mean the commercial itself. and oo, sya sa Long Vacation. he has a million series in his belt, i haven't watched any. but mom i think watched Beautiful Life ....

raye, marie, je, raissa, linds, fla, may, ate my

to know
me is to love me.

Old 11-24-2004, 06:15 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***

marie - di ba i told you super crush ko si takuya sa Levi's Ad nya before. i wish i can find it pa! kso wala na eh... i mean the commercial itself. and oo, sya sa Long Vacation. he has a million series in his belt, i haven't watched any. but mom i think watched Beautiful Life ....

twas so funny nga eh. Mama Cho said he kinda resembles Dao. I said no, hawig ni Takuya.. she was like who?! ISy's crush from the LEvis ad.. eh SYA PALA TALAGA UN!!! tanga!

yeah, he's done a lot of doramas!
Old 11-24-2004, 06:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

marie - yeah, thanks to Cosmo i found out who he was!

if i start watching kimura's shows, i might go bankrupt. masyado na syang madaming shows!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 11-24-2004, 06:29 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
marie - yeah, thanks to Cosmo i found out who he was!

if i start watching kimura's shows, i might go bankrupt. masyado na syang madaming shows!
Rent.. meron ba?!
Old 11-24-2004, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

cute tlga ni Stephen. si Daniel eh deadly. gs2 ko ung hair ni Takeshi sa Golden Bowl. for some reason, cute tlga ung guys na ganun ung style ng hair, except when they had that style with Ken. di bagay. lol

teka Iz, Biore caps?! eh mas mganda ung mismong ad ung mkita mo. panget ung caps lang. lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
totally OT, but............my english teacher told me that i was her "little ray(e) of sunshine", apparently that was her nickname for me all quarter. the whole class laughed, but then she was like "believe me, i have a nickname for all of you" she's so funny. i was so close to telling her about my family calling me their "raye of light"
Raye of sunshine ha?! ur teacher seems nice.

Marie, i really can't remember that Levi's ad. ang nttandaan ko lang eh si boombastick!
Old 11-24-2004, 06:35 AM
Total Fan

Boombastic ba?! basta si Takuya yung sa Levis Engineered jeans...anyhoo.. that's old..
Old 11-24-2004, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

cute!