Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
what????? my daniel???

yeah sya spokesperson sa Biore. he filmed the commercial sa taiwan. o di ba close ?
ey! 2046?! will be featured in MTV Screen next week.. wait, that's Takeshi's movie ryt?!
Old 10-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

i like the first page of this thread already! gwapo nilang lahat grabe!

i'll add ha, di ko pa siya type na type, na-cute-an akos a kanya dahil sa sa character niya sa Legend of Speed e his name is Lee Wei, singer rin ata e.

wala ako mahanap na better pic e, tinatamad rin ako but medyo mukha siya girl dyan e! and kinda alng panget din taste niyae, ex niya btw si WL daw!

i didn't know na si Daniel pala ang model for Biore! sana makita ko nga yung ad na yun! shet i miss the Phoenix channel na!

uy si Edison daw host ng MTV Whatever Things! abnd they're looking for a co-host! ahem, je?

2046 next week? cool! excite na ako! and may sneak preview daw House of FLying Daggers sa oct 4 and 5!

av

Last edited by Mei Zhuo; 10-03-2004 at 12:31 PM
Old 10-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo
i'll add ha, di ko pa siya type na type, na-cute-an akos a kanya dahil sa sa character niya sa Legend of Speed e his name is Lee Wei, singer rin ata e.
talaga lang ha? na-cutan ka? medyo hawig si vanness.

uh, sorry, what's 2046?

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 10-03-2004, 02:21 PM
Absolute Fan

grabe. super sold out talaga yun concert last night. erik wasnt there though. soo many people. grabe. my two plans to get backstage backfired talaga. my dad's friend couldnt get tickets and my dads other friend who knows mark ended up going home right after the concert cuz there was just too many people and it would be forever until the crowd died down. the autograph session...dude...it was a mob of people. my parents didnt want to stay and wait in line because they knew na they wouldnt be able to accomdate all the people, so they made me leave pero, grabe!!!! christian is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Old 10-03-2004, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

ah, yan pala ang itsura ni Lee Wei na lagi ngang nababalita na bf or ex bf whatever ni WL

Raye, cool! too bad you didn't get to go backstage. Next time na lang
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 10-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
grabe. super sold out talaga yun concert last night. erik wasnt there though. soo many people. grabe. my two plans to get backstage backfired talaga. my dad's friend couldnt get tickets and my dads other friend who knows mark ended up going home right after the concert cuz there was just too many people and it would be forever until the crowd died down. the autograph session...dude...it was a mob of people. my parents didnt want to stay and wait in line because they knew na they wouldnt be able to accomdate all the people, so they made me leave pero, grabe!!!! christian is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
this is NOTC right? shocks!!! nakita mo na christian in person? kainggit!

Old 10-03-2004, 03:01 PM
Absolute Fan

i need to upload these lousy pictures. watching christian do the ocho-ocho is always great fun. he was the first to sing. he sang TWYLAM, H2H, Say That You Love Me and then a Medley of Martin songs, then he sang the duet with Rachelle. and mark sang "how did you know"! i was like "yay"!!! sarah kept calling mark either "baste" or "kuya mark". i think leandro & carlo munoz were there but im not sure kasi i missed the opening acts. but the newspaper said they would be there. i guess i missed them. argh. sarah sang the most songs. my favorite part was when all 4 of them came out to sing and dance to filipino novelty songs. i forget what the boys sang first, it was one of those macho songs...then the girls did i think the bulaklak song...tapos..the guys did the jambo hotdog song, then the girls did the pamela one, and then they all did the ocho-ocho. but they kept inserting that driving song as they pretended to drive around the stage. that was there showdown so-to-speak.

jasmine trias is having a concert at the grand olypmic auditorium with jay-r, nyoy volante, and paolo santos. in fairness, the girl got good special guests.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 10-03-2004 at 03:14 PM
Old 10-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Moderator Manager

talagang funny makita si christian mag-otso otso! actually at first akala mo he's not the type na magaganon! pero carry nya ha! mas carry pa nya kaysa kay erik!

Old 10-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Absolute Fan

christian was so cute dancing. hehehe....

why didnt i know that there was a meet and greet in west covina last week!? argh....im right there too....there was a picture from there...christian and rachelle look a little too comfy if you ask me. no...ayoko...even though im starting to like her na...no..ayoko.... ayoko talaga.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-
ey! 2046?! will be featured in MTV Screen next week.. wait, that's Takeshi's movie ryt?!
can u tape it?

and actually is takuya kimura, the japanese model/actor etc who was in the Levi's commercial who is starring there.

it also stars my favorite tony leung chui wai and faye wong..

i also saw a special promo thing on CTTV yesterday on 2046.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mei Zhuo
uy si Edison daw host ng MTV Whatever Things! abnd they're looking for a co-host! ahem, je?

2046 next week? cool! excite na ako! and may sneak preview daw House of FLying Daggers sa oct 4 and 5!
fla - si daniel ko ang executive producer ng MTV Whatever.

2046!!! shyeeet!!! next week dyan? or mali intindi nating 2? i meant, it premiered it na in taiwan last 28th kse official release na nya....

linds - 2046 is sort of the sequel to Wong kar Wai's In the Mood of Love. naku, that movie is sooo heartbreaking! naku! you gotta watch....

House of Flying Daggers ---> naku ha!!! Oct 4 and 5!!! wow!!! inggit ako! i wanna see!!! kse the pirated copy i have , sagwa ng audio!
Old 10-03-2004, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

waaah raye ubos tlaga tickets! i was calling my contact nga, wala na daw tlaga....he said if he finds some, he'd call. pero wala na tlaga.

sad nga tita ko kse she forgot din na last wed nasa Island Pacific sila sarah, mark etc... she said she totally forgot!!! naku ayun sa sama ng loob nya she bought (a) Till There was You (surprisingly an OK movie, given i dont like juday) (b) Now That I Have You (bea i like, john lloyd ---uhm i dont know)...

so better post the pics raye!
Old 10-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 10-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Absolute Fan

isy - there was a mob of people outside when we got there. we asked the security people why they were in line and they said that those people had no tickets and were waiting to see if they could get some. even though it totally said on the marque..."SOLD OUT". grabe. my pictures are so far talaga. and thats zoomed. pero, in fairness, my seats werent that bad. the camera made it look like i was farther than i actually was. no need for binoculars kasi they we were pretty close naman kahit nasa balcony kami. the orpheum is a very small vacinity. when christian came out.... i could still see how cute he was. sarah was soooooooo good din. wow talaga. ang galing nya. sobra. i have the Night of the Champions cd pero dude, it was one of the last few kasi they sold out of the cds. rachelle's starting to grow on me, pero, to be honest. selos na selos ako when she and christian held hands during their duet.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Chrissie, glad that ur getting ur Mars photobook soon. ganda tlga nung songs sa OST. so love Say you love me and the other song, i dnt know the title. hehe... classic fave cyempre ung duet. nways, pnpanuod ko pla ke CJ ung Friends coz we've got nothing to watch last night. pare, we finished the whole thing!! haha!! kasing haba cya ng ROTK!! lol ayun, sobrang fave nya kc nun pa si WB and lalo nyang naging fave after watching Friends. we're gonna watch it again coz my mom wasn't able to watch 2 discs dhel naka2log cya in between. hehe...

Fla, dude, u like LW?!?! he seems cute at first look pro when u get to look at him for a long time, nkksawa ung itsura nya and u seem to notice that there's sth wrong with his face. sorry ha, observation ko lang un. and i sooo hate him so much the way i hate she-who-musn't-be-named for saying that it's a shame that Zaizai got his right hand injured!! anong shame?!?! eh tanga pla cya eh!! he has to move boxes of things coz of flood, tas it's a shame?!?!

re SYE, Vanness's ep is ep 1 so tagal na nya natapos. Barbie/Blue ep is ep 3. ep 2 ung ke Dee and the Beast. promise, mukhang beast ung partner nya. Winnie's story is the whole series kya kelangan mong panuorin. the last ep i watched, she and her bf broke up for reason i don't know coz di ko napanuod. tas ung bf na nya and the girl who played Ah Mei in MG2. ung story kc nun gan2...

it started with Winnie and his bf. nag-propose kc ung bf nya but she didn't accept, as in tumakbo cya. but she really loves him a lot, di pa lang cya ready pakasal. she's a reporter and her bf works in a company na ung me ari eh ung family ni Vanness. friends ble si Vanness and ung bf nya but Vanness is like the happy-go-lucky type. di cya mshado seryoso with work eh ung pnaka-manager eh tita nya na masungit. well, she shows a nice front pro she's masungit. tas Winnie's boss eh bro nung girl who played Ah Mei. dat girl Ah Mei eh workmate nman nung bf ni Winnie. nun pa lang, me gus2 na tlga cya dun sa guy. tas one night, nkabangga nya sa train station ung bro ni Winnie who's deaf, he has hearing aid though, eh kla nya bingi tlga so hanggang sa knya cya naghinga ng sama ng loob nya. she confess her love for Winnie's bf sa bro n2 na di nman nya alam na bro nung gf nung gs2 nya. later on, e2ng bro ni Winnie gets to develop a liking for her. gets ba so far? nways, back to Vanness, he met Hebe coz Hebe's part of this all-girl dance group who's gonna perform dun sa isang event sa office nila Vanness. naaliw cya hanggang sa nags2han nya. basically un ung opening story. Vanness and Hebe's story ended with a wedding after so many troubles in between tas ung ke Dee na story, pnasok nla with ung beast, ung partner ni Dee, eh na-meet nung bro ni Ah Mei coz he needed a ride. me conflicts din and stuff and it would have been romantic sna if only the guy was cute! since panget, nkkwalang gana panuorin. Barbie and Blue's story was introduced coz Barbie's Winnie's friend/barkada. ganda ung story nung knila ni Blue. kaines lang coz ang iksi nung part ni Barbie coz nmatay cya agad. btw, ung other friend nla eh ung fiance ni DMS sa MG, si Xiao Zi. ung story ni LW, i don't know knino cya rel8d sa knila. he's friends with OD aka Qing He who looks so matured here already. he's working in a garden shop tas nagkagus2 cya dun sa boss nya, un ung pagkakaintindi ko. i didn't get to watch na kc ung eps nya but i know na-dl ko un. di ko lang npanuod. d2 ko na bale npnuod ung eps nya pro pu2l-pu2l. madami pa atang eps eh. i dnt knw san ko nkta na mag ung whole cast ng SYE pro madami cla. i 4got how many eps lahat lahat, il check.

btw Fla, dude! gs2hin ko man sumali to win so that i can get to host with Edison, pucha! u need to send a stunt vid tas ppli pa ng mnnalo. and he's like, 'I'll be waiting' sabay turo dun sa ad nung contest na un for MTV Whatever nga. tas yesterday, i saw a short interview of him. pucha!! pogi points tlga pag marunong mag-english. nways, he said that he wants to get a tatoo near his butt, like a barcode, and he would show it to everyone on tv. hehe... kaines lang coz di ko narecord coz my sis was watching with the tv na walang vcr and i was watching F4 vcds with the tv na me vcr. replay na un eh so no more chance.

Marie, hoy! anong bold star?! nagkataon lang na si Barbie ung partner nya and kelangan tlga ung scenes na un sa story. di pwede mwala un dhel un na ung nsa-manga. eh di maiiba na un if tnanggal na nla. i mean, it won't be like the manga na coz they had those deleted. besides, kelan pa naging R-Rated ang boys naten?!?! aba!!

Lindsay, no final word yet about Zaizai here in Pinas. let's w8 and see na lang. Mars is left with 3 eps na lang so Oct. 23 ung last ep nya sa CTS so i don't know.

Raye, hey, hi! how's school? as always, i can't rel8 to Pinoy talks. hehe....

nways, Isy, re MTV screen, i think i can. il ask my sis about the sked.