Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2004, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

iba na pla tlaga ugn gf ni Marc. what happened to Aimee?!

Ate My, mhala ba ung shirt? magkano? mga P500?!
Old 10-21-2004, 06:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04
iba na pla tlaga ugn gf ni Marc. what happened to Aimee?!

Ate My, mhala ba ung shirt? magkano? mga P500?!
There was an article on Aimee. me hawig nga sya ke Cherry Pie Picache. kaso sa mommy ni Kriska yung mag! graduate na yata sya. kakaiba course nya eh.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-
There was an article on Aimee. me hawig nga sya ke Cherry Pie Picache. kaso sa mommy ni Kriska yung mag! graduate na yata sya. kakaiba course nya eh.
i thought Aimee's in Europe na?!?!
Old 10-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

she studied in london...pero am not sure if aimee is still there. what i know was that marc goes there pa nga to visit her. this yr or a couple of months ago ko lang nalaman na they broke up kse me denise na tong si marc.

and i know writer si aimee eh. but she goes by a pen name, given her controversial surname.

btw sa di nakakakilala si aimee is aimee marcos. si marc is marc abaya , frontman of Kwjan and my peborit, andwich.
Old 10-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
btw sa di nakakakilala si aimee is aimee marcos. si marc is marc abaya , frontman of Kwjan and my peborit, andwich. [/B]
So "little Aimee" is a writer now? and all grown up! I guess hindi na siya little. I dont know if she ever went to Leyte. I actually havent seen her. Kwjan -> new band? Ang dami ng new bands sa Pinas. What type of music do they play? Right now maka accoustic ako - Nyoy Volante, Paolo Santos, MYMP. Pero mas Nyoy Volante - he reminds me so much of someone! Whos denise?
Old 10-21-2004, 07:33 PM
Absolute Fan

sup sup. english is cancelled today. woohoo...i had to jump over a river of mud yesterday, and i kinda missed. argh. did i miss anythinf that i should know about?
Old 10-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye!

well u haven't met raissa or ate my yet right? may also stops by, but usually sa kabilang MC thread.

raissa - aimee looks nice. marie and i one time saw her at 's gig, kung makapal lang mukha namin fri-nend na namin sya..kso na shy naman kme.
Old 10-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
raye!

well u haven't met raissa or ate my yet right? may also stops by, but usually sa kabilang MC thread.

raissa - aimee looks nice. marie and i one time saw her at 's gig, kung makapal lang mukha namin fri-nend na namin sya..kso na shy naman kme.
Raye!

Thats good to know na she looks nice! Bakit naman kayo na shy? Kun sabagay easier said than done. Shes really press shy huh? You hardly hear anything about her. Na-overshadow na siya ng kanyang nephew na si Borgy. Maybe she prefers it that way!
Old 10-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

raissa- yeah i think she's a low key person. i mean, hello, she's a marcos eh! angat! and its perfectly understandable if she has a pen name given that her views might get distorted or lost once they find out she's related to the marcoses right...
Old 10-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
raissa- yeah i think she's a low key person. i mean, hello, she's a marcos eh! angat! and its perfectly understandable if she has a pen name given that her views might get distorted or lost once they find out she's related to the marcoses right...
Plus I guess she wants to earn her own merits and not just depend on her family name! Sometimes kasi some people may take notice of us not because we earned it but because it is expected na pansinin. Good for her to follow her own path!
Old 10-22-2004, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

raissa - that's true. my first impression of her was good, like she's someone approachable nga eh. sayang, di ko kinapalan mukha ko. then again, i had (sige na nga, HAVE) a major crush on marc so conflict of interest.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
raissa - that's true. my first impression of her was good, like she's someone approachable nga eh. sayang, di ko kinapalan mukha ko. then again, i had (sige na nga, HAVE) a major crush on marc so conflict of interest.
So nagkataon pala malaking hadlang si Aimee para sa iyo! All the more reason sana for you to dislike her but then its tough when you just couldnt because you had a good impression of her. Di ba may mga tao na you would like to hate but try as you may you just couldnt. I guess Aimee fell or falls in that category!
Old 10-22-2004, 03:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

yeah she's definitely in that category...

uy time for a new thread! raissa- you start!
Old 10-22-2004, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

oh! me pen name pla cya. uy! prang cna Rizal!!

uy, teka Raissa, teka lang... me chismax akong alam ke aimee ah.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

oi anong chismax ke aimee?

si raissa baka nakikiiyak pa sa pagnuod namin ng Full House.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top