Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye- taegukgi is shown on channel 44 din. mas nakikita ko there. will be watching it this sunday kse meron sa alhambra, brea, pasadena...

fla - oo madami din kso di ko alam timeslot nung mga like ko ma watch sana....only asos show... walang kwenta kse i didnt watch naman or made it a point to abang nung ZZ and jerry guested there!

yung outsiders nga daw maganda...i've read....di ba adapted yon from a movie.....
Old 09-01-2004, 04:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
raye- taegukgi is shown on channel 44 din. mas nakikita ko there. will be watching it this sunday kse meron sa alhambra, brea, pasadena...

eh? anong meron? theyre showing the movie already here? details....
Old 09-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
eh? anong meron? theyre showing the movie already here? details....
yes, sept 3rd ang theater release...

Tae Guk Gi website

am not sure Raye where ur nearer, but there's several in LA area... which is cool!
Old 09-01-2004, 11:54 PM
Absolute Fan

isy - xiexie! oohh..one at the town center.....now i just have to figure out what time....ehh..subtitled?

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 09-02-2004 at 12:05 AM
Old 09-02-2004, 01:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

it better be. i hate dubbed movies...
Old 09-02-2004, 02:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
it better be. i hate dubbed movies...
dude...they showed Silmido here with no subtitles OR dubbing. pure korean. thats why im asking. not that it would really matter, i guess. i'd sit through pure korean for won bin. but i have a feeling its subtitled. or at least i hope so. the trailers are subbed...but then again, the trailer for Silmido had subs too. maybe i'll call the theater. but i swear im almost positive kasi the reviews say it has subs.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

jeje sent me a copy but i want won bin in the big screen.. we'll see, its a long weekend but i've got so much to do too!
Old 09-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
jeje sent me a copy but i want won bin in the big screen..
i just want won bin kidding.....im gonna try to go. i might just ditch my friends cuz they have to work around their schedules. i dont have a schedule.
Old 09-03-2004, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Isy, so sorry! i wasn't able to burn u copies of Taegukgi and Storm Riders. my burner was all tired after i burned those movies and it's not burning ok. il just try to buy u a copy since P80 lang nman. besides, ur gonna see our Won Bin nman na sa big screen so ok lang.

btw, when my sis pla went to Divi a week b4 i went with her, she saw daw a Wallace look-alike pro bata pa daw, mga same age as my kid bro who's 16. hehe.. chinese daw eh.

Fla, what movies do u want? il try to email u her list of movies. un nga lang, di nka-list who's in the movies, titles lang.

Raye, who's in Silmido? im thinking of buying this movie with the guy in Bright Girls and Volcano High. romance-comedy eh. besides, the guy's funny.
Old 09-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jang Hyuk's movie je? i wanna get Pls Teach me English and WIndstruck...

re: Tae Guk GI - its ok....manuod naman kme sa sine. tska my mom isnt sending vcds thru anyone going here kse para daw di na problema pa....in case sth happens. she might send it thru mail na lang.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04

Raye, who's in Silmido?
its a movie with Jung Jae-Young (the sniper from Guns & Talks). it has something to do with police and CIA and death row. i heard its based on a true story. i saw the first maybe 15 minutes of it, tapos i went to watch another movie. i wanted to stay longer, ksi even though i didnt understand it, it seemed good, but it was wierd being surrounded by all these koreans and i was with friends, so we left. i'd try to watch it again if it were subtitled. it looked good.

im gonna try to watch Tae Guk Gi this weekend, cuz i cant go today cuz have no ride. its not like i have anything else to do around here. if im lucky, maybe the last showing tonight. or if not, probably sunday kasi we have so much to do on saturday. plus, they cancelled our camping trip which coincided with my friend's debut on sunday. so now im not going to either i might as well make the best of it and go to the movies. i hope. if not this weekend, sometime next week.
Old 09-03-2004, 05:51 PM
Moderator Manager

everyone!!!

so, what're we talking about?

btw, get a copy of cosmopolitan september issue. juddah's there. hero's there. even joross is there!

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 09-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L i N d $ @ y

so, what're we talking about?
just the opening of Tae Guk Gi today.

oohh..guess what! hehe..im going to go watch it tonight at 7 with my friend. our plans were just finalized. its the second showing cuz my friend has something to do at 3. i called my dad and i was like "dad, can i go to the movies tonight?" he was like "umm..i dont know. your mom and i are going somewhere." after i told him i was going with my friend my dad was just like "oh. ok. go." i think he just didnt want to go with me. hehehe...its a good thing i called my dad instead of my mom. my dad's easier when it comes to these types of things. he thinks i dont have a life so going out isnt bad. my moms kinda strict. my friend was like "even if it turns out like Silmido and its just korean. i'll watch it anyway. i want to see won bin"
Old 09-04-2004, 01:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

raye... awww!

so by now you're watching Tae Guk Gi! i'll be watching sunday coz tomorrow its my free day!! yay!!! i'll be getting my facial and watching my Parokya in the evening.

linds - oh we're talking about won bin's movie... its got good reviews. but good or bad, its won bin so we're watching!
Old 09-04-2004, 03:58 AM
Absolute Fan

that was a damn good movie. damn good. im watching it again next week. our other friend couldnt make it, so were gonna take her to go watch it. it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. i was crying.

you know what was funny? just as we entered the parking lot, i was like "dude! everyone's korean!" ive never seen so many korean people in my life we were scared it would get sold out.

<-- changed my avie. i had another one earlier. a longer one. it was like a commercial. but i think i need to tweak it a bit more. its got quotes and stuff.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 09-04-2004 at 05:00 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top