Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2004, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

raye: i'm sorry i didn't know that was you who posted the pic!

je, isy, linds, marian:

av
Old 08-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Moderator Manager

no problem!

i'll see you all again next weekend!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-29-2004, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

aww linds, i keep on forgetting you only post on weekends!

see ya!
Old 08-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Absolute Fan

fla - its okay.

isy - re: Tomorow. ehh..i dont have VCDs. i wouldve burned it for you. eh kasi..DVDs ehhh...heh...i'll lend you the DVDs though if you want. they dont sell VCDs with Eng sub. DVDs lang. luckily my mom owed me a whole lotta money.

oh eto..i uploaded some pics & caps from Tomorrow...

the two caps on the right, the one when theyre in the library...heh. i liked that scene. it was cute kasi rainie was avoiding him and the two of them were just running around the library. tapos, they bumped into each other and rainie tried to get away but shawn kept stopping her. then he tried to kiss her but she got mad and she walked away but then she turned around and kissed him anyway before leaving...

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 08-29-2004 at 09:42 PM
Old 08-29-2004, 09:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - you HAVE to lend that to me...khet dvd pa.. i'll burn em while watching kse i have a stand alone dvd-r...
Old 08-30-2004, 02:18 AM
Absolute Fan

isy - okay. no prob.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

wow, those pictures look great! i wanna watch the series too! meron kaya yan dito? and si rainie ha she has bed scenes na i think shawn and rainie look cute together

linds: see you on weekends na alng

av
Old 08-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - you know what??? i think i have seen that show like once sa CCTV ! pero parang me "summer..." yung title.. o iba pa yon?

yung Dolphin Bay nga palabas din dito! nakakatuwa!! shyet! cute ni wallace tlaga...

and my aunt met this girl whos from china, ay maka-F4 din. ZZ sya...she said that channel 18 is going to get MARS! kso wala atang english subs but ok lang!
Old 08-30-2004, 04:29 PM
Absolute Fan

fla - i think they probably do have it there...im not sure though. yeah, they look cute together. bagay sila. if i remember correctly, i think rainie was still 17 when she did that series kasi shawn said something like "dont worry im not a sexual harrasser" or something regarding the bed scene.

isy - with rainie? hindi. kasi thats probably "Original Scent of Summer". thats rainie with roy qiu. and edward ou (aka ching-he) plays her brother. really? i love channel 18 ksci diba? they showed Rainie's "Pink Godfather" but it was during school hours.

Original Scent of Summer cast:

BTS of Tomorrow it takes a while though. so if you have nothing better to do you can DL this clip. i think its 2 minutes.

oy. every time i look at my avie i feel guilty what happened to my ken-rainie tandem? now its all about shawn-rainie.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 08-30-2004 at 04:57 PM
Old 08-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye - thats ok! ken is fine, paired with me...

and actually i've seen both kso walang eng subs... by accident kse we have like 6-7 chinese channels....yung isa sure akong sila ni shawn, kse one of the screen caps i remember.... and yung isa, nakits ko din na kasama nya ni ching-he.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Raye, Tomorrow pala ung Scent of Summer na TW ver. cool! bbli na tlga ako nyan.

Fla, dat answers ur question. yep! we have it here in Pinas. i have this suki na tlga a when it comes to Asian vcds. she have it. and i just saw na mron cya nung Lavender 2. i hope that's the one with Ambrose and Rainie. and sana me eng subt.

re SCQ tour, we were at SM that day pro we went there ng super aga pra mkauwi agad. nku noh! they had it sa ground level. sus! twas 1pm when we left ang the place was all crowded na. pati nga ung 1st floor eh nagsimula ng mapuno ung sides.

Chrissie, i so love Destiny Cable!! dami nmeng Mandarin channels!! Ch 55's airing one show of Dee with this guy where ZaiZai and Barbie guested. remember ung pic na kla ko eh sa set ng 100% Ent ng ASOS? ung show na un ung andun. tas Ch 58 is Phoenix, i get to watch Say Yes Enterprise and ung interview ni ZaiZai where he wore that red na prang camisa-de-chino tas me suot pa cyang isa pa sa loob na turtle neck. it's another show with Dee hosting it with a different guy. tas Ch 60 is CETV, they air West Side Story with Wallace, but i hardly get to see it kc di ko matandaan ung time. tas they're airing Snow Angel din with Toro and this another show with Blue in it pro di cya ung lead, me isa pang guy. tas dun ko dn nppnuod ung ABCDEF4 and Azio 2003NY concert. tas CH 68 is CTV, they air Mars. tas ung Ch 63-67 and 69-70 are all Chinese channels. di ko lang alam alin ang Taiwanese at alin ang galing mainland. we have 3 CTTVs ata un or 4.
Old 08-31-2004, 02:44 PM
Absolute Fan

je - yeah, Lavender 2 is with Ambrose and Rainie. so many mandarin channels. i just have 2 asian channels, ksci and some other one. around 9 or 10 i think they show korean dramas. i used to watch them, then i got sleepy. my friends still watch it though.

Last edited by Raye Of Light; 08-31-2004 at 02:54 PM
Old 08-31-2004, 03:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

raye- that would be channel 44.. my aunt watches the korean dramas coz they have eng subtitles.

i just hope KSCI would show the good shows with eng subtitles!
Old 08-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Absolute Fan

isy - yeah, thats right. channel 44. one of my friends is hooked on ksci, the other channel 44. dont they show Taegukgi commercials on 18?
Old 09-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

je: yung show ni Blue na sinasabi mo, i that show! kakaiba cya e, tpos i like it pangalan ng show The Outsiders, ang ganda nun! and yeah, yun ang lagi ko pinapanuo dna CHinese channel kasi wal akami nun giba Je, saan yung suki mo na Asian dvs? gutso ko rin bumili e

raye: it's okay, i like xm/xy pa rin even if i'm liking the shawn/rainie thing

isy: wow, dami nyo rin pala chinese channels!

av
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top