Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei

Marie, hehe, schoolmate mo ang isa sa Power 4. I don't care 'bout them any more. La na si Geoff eh
yeah! am not sure if he dropped out... who cares?! don't like him anyway... he's mayabang!
Old 09-27-2004, 02:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
marie! long time no see!

hey, Isy! miss you man! and i was when i read your sms... hmmm... so you decided to change your rankings... war na ito! :lol

am kinda sad and happy.. we're moving to a new house in November.happy coz i get to have my own room and bathroom sad coz it's a bit far from your house here.. I'll tell my dad to buy me a bike! mala-Ken ba?! Love Storm!!! woohoooo!!!

Last edited by -=Mars=-; 09-27-2004 at 02:10 PM
Old 09-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Mars=-
hey, Isy! miss you man! and i was when i read your sms... hmmm... so you decided to change your rankings... war na ito! :lol

am kinda sad and happy.. we're moving to a new house in November.happy coz i get to have my own room and bathroom sad coz it's a bit far from your house here.. I'll tell my dad to buy me a bike! mala-Ken ba?! Love Storm!!! woohoooo!!!
what you guys are moving??? where??? as if i'm there no, but heck, you're in our house most of the time anyways. is it still in BF?

girls, sorry sa drama! marian's house before her current one was just behind my house, for hmmm 15 yrs of our existence? she moved a couple of streets away, but she passes my house to get to the tryke station so it was ok. ...

i've decided, its a tie already. i can't and won't give up ken anyways and while he's MIA , Zaizai na muna.
Old 09-27-2004, 10:56 PM
Absolute Fan

nako po....i have the art teacher from hell for 2 classes. i miss my old evil art teacher. she was nicer.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Xsy and Marie, awww, nakakamiss nga yung best friends kayo tapos you lived next door to each other and then you grow up and move apart.

Raye, are you an art major?
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-28-2004, 04:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Xsy and Marie, awww, nakakamiss nga yung best friends kayo tapos you lived next door to each other and then you grow up and move apart.

Raye, are you an art major?
jan - oo nga eh! my living here is the longest we've been apart! naku noh, tama na drama, baka maging MMK episode pa to.

i think raye is doing graphics design...

raye - i called up one of the ticket people (labo! ) sa Nights...they'll call daw by wednesday kse they're pulling out tickets from outlets....hopefully meron pa for us! *crosses fingers*
Old 09-28-2004, 05:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***

i think raye is doing graphics design...

raye - i called up one of the ticket people (labo! ) sa Nights...they'll call daw by wednesday kse they're pulling out tickets from outlets....hopefully meron pa for us! *crosses fingers*
yep. GD major. i kept reading the same paragraph over and over again in my art book. i kept getting interrupted my friends and roomates. either inside the room or even on the phone. i gave up.

hope you get to go!! or else your aunt will be very mad at you
Old 09-28-2004, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Xsy, I would love to see your story on MMK.

Raye, oh cool! I suck at any kind of art so I'm always so in awe of artistic people
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Fla, ic. kla ko la ka piercing like my cuz. rehas kau ng sis ko, no extra piercings. bait un eh. ni hindi nga umiinom. lol

Isy, pucha! malupit yang Bishonen na yan ah!! dali bili ka na at burnan mo na ko!! shet!! kahet na partner ni Stephen ko eh lalaki. ano ba yan?

re burn, ano beburn mo sken?! lol kalimots ko na eh.

re isy = sometimes Zaizai,
Zaizai = Jeje = Zaizai aba!!

re rankings, nku lang ha. e2ng si Ken mo eh kelangan ng kumilos bgo pa 2luyang bumaba ang ranggo sau. di na mganda to!! u shouldn't watch Mars!!

Jan, di yan. ok lang yan! ung nose stud ung di ako makadecide sinc i always have colds so mahihirapan ako nyan.

Raye, u miss ur old evil teacher who's nicer?! lol maybe ur present teacher will be nicer as each meeting passes by.

Marie, yihee!! taking my suggestion of having a bike for real. pare, exercise na din un!
Old 09-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Xsy, I would love to see your story on MMK.

Raye, oh cool! I suck at any kind of art so I'm always so in awe of artistic people

jan - i think my story would be somewhat of a koreanovela, dramedy eh!

and i suck at art too. my mom's an art major, my brother is a great artist din, as well as some cousins. i'm not artistically or musically inclined eh! i don't draw well but i like photography, so hopefully i can study that too!
Old 09-28-2004, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

isy = ken / zaizai (in aplha order)

Old 09-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Time to make a new thread guys.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Pinoy Hotties #25: Nangangailangan na po tayo ng panibagong thread

sorry to start. we gotta have a new thread accrdg to our moderator.

post on!
Old 09-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

a new thread has already been started: click here
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top