Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

yeah, meron na ata nung Asian Hotties. hmmm... check ko nga din!
Old 06-30-2004, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

ok, cyempre, d2 nbbgay na i-post to.

Isy, found Won Bin's profile na.

Bdate: 29 Sept 1977 (Lunar date)
10 Nov 1977 (Solar date)
Zodiac: Scorpio
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 63kg
Blood Type: O
Series: Propose and Our Story ('97), Ready Go and Ad Manic ('98), Alight at Small Station, Kkogi and Autumn in my Heart ('00) and Friends ('02)
Movie: Guns 'n Talks ('01)

nyah! mgkasing height cla ni Wallace!! actly, mgkksingtngkad cla ng F4!! well, mtangkad F3 ng ilang cms sa knla. si Vanness ksing height nla. nways, i remember my friend Hooney, Korean cya, told me that in Korea, iba ung counting ng age nla. mas mtanda ata cla ng 2 years kesa sa birth year nla mismo. weirdo kc mga Koreano!!
Old 06-30-2004, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

yeah i never know which thread i'm on na, kasi naman basta nagsama tyo e aabot rin yan sa f4 ang usapan

cute nmn baby pics ni won bin! kasing height sila ni vann?

wag na antin rename asian hotties thread, pinoy na lang kasi baka di maintindihan ng ibang sasali ang gulo natin lahat db?

ay nako, wala ako pakialam kung linoloko lang ni h/s ang fans, dapat magsama sila noh!

ay nako debuts, i had enought to last me a long time, last tear kaya halos every 2 months meron.

av
Old 06-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

i wasnt aware na me asian hotties, so yeah stick na lang tyo sa pinoy since ganun din, tyo2 lang naguusap eh!

fla - ako din 2nd yr college eh laging me debut na inaattenan! nakakapagod! gastos sa damit and gifts!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 06-30-2004, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Isy, Anthony nickname nya. from a cartoon character.

e2 pa!!

Old 07-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

argh ang cute ni won bin!!!

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 07-02-2004, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

hot ni won bin! but anthony nickname nya? labo! gano ba kahirap ang won bin?

yeah, i think may asian hotties na thread talaga, let's keep this thread as pinoy hotties na lang

av
Old 07-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Moderator Manager

aaaahhh!!! may small pic ni juddah paolo sa buzz magazine and a good full length one sa star studio along with some other new hotties from the breakfast!!!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 07-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Absolute Fan

won bins so cute

is it july 9 yet? ara-christian is winning in the polls, even though the writers, other actors (like kris, rica, carlos, piolo, etc..) and kristine herself wants ara to end up with leo. echo is the only one i know of who wants it to be an ara-christian ending. except...i cant help but wonder if abs is just trying to make money. because think about it, what if by some chance leo-maryann won in the polls. how could they possibly make that ending make sense? the headwriter even said that the leo-ara ending is the one that makes the most sense. im still crossing my fingers though. i will be so mad if ara dumps leo and marries christian. and if you think about it, it would make ara look bad kasi she always tries to prove to leo that she loves him and then she'll just leave him? kawawa naman si leo. and mary ann for that matter. she always waits for christian. what will happen to the two of them? they'll end up together because theyre loney? yeah...that would be a good ending
Old 07-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Moderator Manager

kanina i was watching EK and angelika gave a small clue. she said she was crying at the end. and she was doing the sad face. go figure!

medyo na turn-off na ako kay papa juddah ko! i bought some magazines kase tus may interview dun about the breakfast boys. he was asked if he's still studying and he said: "no. because i still don't get the concept of college." okay, what's up with that?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 07-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

raye: even if i don't really watch the show much, i want ara and leo to end together too coz itmakes the most sense, but somehow, the world is blind to that fact

linds: talaga? turn-off nga!

av
Old 07-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
won bins so cute
oh yes he is!!

oh, i had movie marathon last nyt. ay!! watched Tempting Heart with Takeshi Kaneshiro and Gigi Leung; then Love Me, Love my Money with Tony Leung and Shu Qi; and Final Romance with Edison Chen and Amanda Strang. ay! i slept at almost 6am and woke up at 945 am dhel uwi pa ko d2 smen. hehe... nways, sad ung TH!!! sobra!! ganda nung story and ok tlga ung chemistry ni Gigi and Takeshi. ay! bsta, the ending is just so sad. tas ung LMLMM, ay! nkktwa nman cya!! nkk2wa si Tony Leung!! ok din ung story nya. and of course, FR is just a sweet movie!! ay! wish ko lang ne me Dik, Edison's char., pa sa mundo. sobra!! and that's what ive been missing from watching all-Hollywood films this past years!! em glad ngpnta ako d2 sa US at mas nanunuod ako ngaung ng Asian films.
Old 07-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Isy, meron si Edison na gnwa na Mandarin album pro isa lang cya and out of stock na sa Yes Asia. tas e2, ung Jiang Hu , ay, andun din cya and cya ata ung isa dun sa mga assassin. shet!! gs2 ko un! plus Andy Lau's there and astigin ung itsura nya. interesting ung story!!
here's the plot...

The story revolves around a gang boss who longs to retire from the triads. But he conceives of triads as a place where retirement is no difference from death, and the birth of his son would merely imply a new threat to his life. A rumor that the gang boss is to be murdered within 12 hours is going around. Calm and discerning, the veteran gang boss simply waits and sees while his impulsive good brother vows to dig out the real culprit. Elsewhere, a young gangster who has been seeking his way to earn fame determines to be the killer with the assistance of his buddy. But when everyone gets set to act, things come up out of anticipation…

aba pare!! jampacked ng cast ng IF tong JH!! i want this!!
Old 07-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Haha. Jumping on Raye's SWAN rant.. *waves to her* [yes, I finally got TFC!!] I truly want Ara-Leo to end up together. First of all, it's the only one that makes sense and how easy will Ara look if she dumps Leo and runs off and marries Christian. Picking him, I can probably deal with.. but really, how fast can they turn around the story to have her marrying Christian? I dont want a *****ty, rushed ending, dammit. And, ang ganda nung build-up ng relationship nina Ara and Leo and I wont settle for an ending that isnt theirs. *sigh*

*crosses fingers with Raye* Yeah, but abs is definitely just looking to make some money. Haha, Diether and Kristine looked so cute today in ASAP though. Hmm, this should probably be under the TV thread.
Old 07-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Absolute Fan

reza!!!! hey!! its been a while. diet is a pinoy hottie so it counts. if its going to be ara-christian ending im hoping that they kill leo kasi kawawa naman sya if ara just leaves him and takes back all of her promises of coming back for him to marry her ex. the ex, mind you, that was the cause of the death of two of her family members who meant soooooo much to her. at least let leo have some dignity. make him find ara and christian on the island, then have leo try to save her and then make the kidnappers kill him in front of her. that way ara will put him on a pedestal and he'll always be this perfect person who loved her so much he died for her. thats the only way i'll accept an ara-christian ending. anyway, diet/tin are sooo cute.

edison...the songs on the Transition album are okay..some are pretty good, some are worthing of the "NEXT" button. his mandarin is a little funny.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top