Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2004, 11:25 AM
Moderator Manager

sige watch it. di sila masyadong sweet ngayon. and fla & i flipped when hero yelled MY SANDARA!!! i'm sure he knows patrick's watching.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-26-2004, 01:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

linds - i will. right now TFC is on the new show EK Channel. hero, joross and roxanne is there.... then rica paralejo was like "me bagong hero na si sandara" - saying it was patrick...and hero was like pouting and all.. awww....

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 06-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Moderator Manager

last week pa yang ep na yan ah. kase yung yesterday wala sila hero. joross & roxanne. but watch out for the patrick garicia interview. grabe. super associated na name nya with sandy.

cute ni hero dyan sa EK show, he was pouting nga. na-interview sya ata tv patrol about it. sabe nya its up to sandy to choose kase marami daw syang suitors. haaay...

Old 06-27-2004, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

raye: look at it this way, at least your orientation was 2 days long, mine was like 3 days with the last day up to like 8 at night!

je: oo na po, peace na well, sabagay ako rin, gusto ko sana mas matanda sa akin, kasi nga eldest din ako

isy: sabi ko na maapektuhan ka rin e, db kaloka yung nakita ni linds?

marian: kita ko sa dyaryo yung bagong ad ng colgate

linds: ay nako kaloka yan si hero at sandara, pinapataas ang blood pressure ko! basta stick together sila happy ako

av
Old 06-27-2004, 10:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

fla / linds - oo nga eh. nakaka taas ng presyon! sabi ko nga sa auntie ko, tayo lang niloloko nila hero/sandy.

fla - uy makiki-colgate na yan. grabe i havent seen your marvin tlaga ha!

raye - mine was one day orientation then, pero the next day me test! needless to say i had to retake it, kse yung new found friend ko that time and i were just talking all throughout the orientation! and eto pa, in my 4 yrs of stay sa college, i havent memorized the school hymn....pahapyaw!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

mismo Fla! pro yoko nman ng super tnda. mga 3-4 yrs max na cguro.

Isy, nku! namemorize ko lang ung hymn nmen dhel sa UAAP. aba! kelangan mamemorize pra pag kumanta eh mksabay.

ok, il bring the Edison chat here even he's not Pinoy. lol
Old 06-27-2004, 10:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

je - ang di lang pinoy na napagusapan dito was Judda paolo and Hero. then it becomes an F4 thread.

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
fla / linds - oo nga eh. nakaka taas ng presyon! sabi ko nga sa auntie ko, tayo lang niloloko nila hero/sandy.
humirit nga sister ko na niloloko daw nila mga fans! well, kahit pilit sila at pasaway, i want them together pa rin! kahit ayaw nila!

naguguluhan na ba kayo? edison isn't F4. and this thread is generally for all the other male celebs na gusto natin so naturally may F4 din. sa TV, pwede din dun edison kase may tv show sya. like F4. gets?

Old 06-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

linds - kse wherever thread we go it turns to be an f4 thread, kaya minsan nagiging na!

pareho tyo, sa ayaw at ayaw ni sandy/hero eh sila pa rin dapat!

to know
me is to love me.

Last edited by ***isy***; 06-28-2004 at 03:39 PM
Old 06-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Absolute Fan

okie..i'll follow the edison chat to here. i swear, sometimes i dont know what thread im posting on kasi all the talks are the same.

re: moving targets. i want to see that movie. i heard its sooo sad.

re: nine girls and a ghost. i saw the movie at the library i used to volunteer at. i was debating on whether or not to rent it, but then i didnt. i should have. i didnt really know who edison was back then, i just knew his name.

i hate debuts 5 down, 2 more to go.

oy...i have 3 days of soaps to catch up on...or make that 4 since i cant watch todays. i better get going. i need to eat, and watch tv. thats if i dont decide to go to the movies today.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ***isy***
linds - kse wherever thread we go it turns to be an f4 thread, kaya minsan nagiging na!
meron tayong 3 f4 threads. this one, sa tv tsaka yung talagang thread nila.

raye: nine girls and a ghost...sounds familiar. edison was there?

Old 06-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Raye Of Light
okie..i'll follow the edison chat to here. i swear, sometimes i dont know what thread im posting on kasi all the talks are the same.

re: moving targets. i want to see that movie. i heard its sooo sad.

re: nine girls and a ghost. i saw the movie at the library i used to volunteer at. i was debating on whether or not to rent it, but then i didnt. i should have. i didnt really know who edison was back then, i just knew his name.

i hate debuts 5 down, 2 more to go.

oy...i have 3 days of soaps to catch up on...or make that 4 since i cant watch todays. i better get going. i need to eat, and watch tv. thats if i dont decide to go to the movies today.
Raye, yep! MT is so sad coz of how Edison's character turned out to be. and ung ksma nya dun, Nicholas Tse, he's Faye Wong's ex ata or pres. bf, accrdng. to Isy.

re 9 Girls and a Ghost, haha! it's super babaw na kwen2 pro nkakaaliw lang. and cute ni Edison!

hay, debuts!! buti na lang 1 lang tlga friend ko na nag-debut sa hotel. i hate wearing formal clothes kc.

Lindsay, so, san na ba nten tlga pag-uusapan si Edison? maybe we should have an Male Asian Thread or sth. lol
Old 06-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by je12_04
Lindsay, so, san na ba nten tlga pag-uusapan si Edison? maybe we should have an Male Asian Thread or sth. lol
dito na lang kase redundant masyado at feeling ko close lang ng mga mods. basta all other male celebs na type natin, dito na. so edison, F4, juddah, hero, is pwede here.

Old 06-29-2004, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

maybe we should rename it Asian Hotties Thread! that way it wont be just pinoys right?

to know
me is to love me.

Old 06-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Moderator Manager

isn't there a thread for asian hotties already?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top