Donna
Old 02-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

"Furious 7" is furious, but not fast. - moviepilot.com

Quote:
This is a silly, but cool continuation of the series. But I think maybe it's time to put this car in the garage.

1. It's kinda cool to see our fast and furious gang back again. But the series now needs to fit in the category of "fantasy", because everybody has become magical, indestructible superheroes, and the plot has absolutely nothing to do with reality. And I understand why the title was shortened to Furious 7. The movie is kind of slow until the last 45 minutes.

2. For some reason, James Wan directed this movie. Up to now, he has only directed horror movies (he's most famous for Saw).

3. There are actually two plots in the film. The first is a continuation of part 6. Jason Statham plays Deckard, the brother of the bad guy in the last film. Statham is probably best known as the guy in The Transporter, and he plays basically the same character in this film. I suspect that Deckard actually is The Transporter, and this is what he does when he's not transporting.

4. The second plot is about a secret organization in the government that is looking for a hacker. Even though they have all the resources, computer experts, and hundreds of agents, they can't get the hacker. So they hire these six renegade car racers to do it.

5. The technology in the film is very interesting. It turns out that if you put a bomb on the front porch of a house, the house will explode from the inside. Also, there is now a little computer chip that allows you to look at every camera, computer, and cell phone in the world, at the same time. Oh yeah, and if you want to override the security system of one of the richest men in the world, all you have to do is open the phone outlet and cut the orange wire.

6. Paul Walker died halfway through filming, so the script had to be rewritten, and Walker's brothers were used as stand-ins for him. Computer effects were added onto the brothers to make them look like Paul. Yes, Paul Walker has become computer-generated.

7. Lucas Black, the star of the 3rd Fast and Furious film, has a cameo in this movie. He has signed on to be in part 8 and 9.

8. The film came up with a classy way to write Paul Walker out of the story, while guaranteeing that the series will continue. And the best part of the movie is the very end, which is a tribute to Paul.

9. This movie is dumb, loud, and ridiculous. But if you know what you're getting into (and you should, considering this is the 7th movie), it's not terrible.

What did you think? Is the series still good, or is it time to park the car for good? Let us know below!

Donna
Old 02-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

still wish it ended with that one.
Old 02-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Me too.

Donna
Old 02-12-2016, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-13-2016, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the tweet.

Donna
Old 02-14-2016, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

you're welcome. so amazing in everything he's in
Old 02-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I totally agree.

Donna
Old 02-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
'Fast and Furious 8' plot spoilers: Paul Walker to appear in flashbacks

"Fast and Furious 8” is still in its development stage albeit with New York City already set as one of its primary locations, and according to Variety, there is interest to film in Cuba. Another aspect that has been confirmed is that the late Paul Walker will be appearing in the film in some shape or form.

Speaking to MSN, NBC Universal Vice Chairman Ron Meyer stated that despite the fact Walker passed away during the production of the previous entry in the franchise and that his brother Cody would not be stepping in to replace him in “Fast 8,” Paul will still have some presence in the film and this may even affect the story moving forward.

According to a report from Yibada, this may indicate that flashback sequences from previous films will be used. It is possible “Fast 8” will use some of the unused footage from older films or may simply rely on the best scenes Walker’s Brian O’Connor is remembered for.

Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) is also said to be in the film and the report points out that her storyline will focus specifically on the scenes utilizing Brian’s flashbacks. There are speculations that the connection between the story and the movie’s new villain could be hidden within these flashbacks.

However, it is also entirely possible that flashbacks won’t be utilized to represent Brian O’Connor and that the movie will simply resort to old photos and some of the character’s possessions such as an old FBI piece of evidence that the villain may want to retrieve.

In the timeline of the films, Brian O’Connor is still alive, therefore it is likely Mia will be making investigations on her own without her husband’s knowledge, allowing the story to move forward without having to insert footage of Brian.

“Fast 8” opens in theaters on April 17, 2017.

source
Old 02-21-2016, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article.

PAUL WALKER FOUNDATION | The Paul Walker Foundation

Quote:
IN CELEBRATION OF RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY February 19, 2016 21:13

The Paul Walker Foundation serves as an enduring light of Paul's unique spirit, far reaching goals and SPONTANEOUS GOODWILL. Continuing his spontaneous goodwill has no boundaries. Empowering and inspiring others is something we can all practice daily and is at the heart of this organization. In celebration of #RandomActsofKindness day we'd like to suggest some simple things to #DoGood every day. #7 ideas for #7 days of the week....with #7 rounding things out with a #thankyou Thank someone in a uniform #veteran #firefighter #policeofficer #mailman #PaulWalkerFoundation #SpontaneousGoodwill TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO READING AND SHARING MORE OF YOUR STORIES HERE...

Donna
Old 02-26-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
tyrese: Having one of those weeks where I feel my brothers energy and presence all around me.......
Old 02-27-2016, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the pic.

Donna
Old 02-28-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

you're welcome
Old 03-05-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend