Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2015, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I had to post it.

Vin Diesel Debuts New ‘Furious 7′ Clip Starring Paul Walker on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ – Watch Here! | Jordana Brewster, Vin Diesel : Just Jared

Quote:
Vin Diesel keeps it cool while making his way inside the El Capitan Theatre to make an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday (March 30) in Hollywood, Calif.

The 42-year-old actor talked to Jimmy about visiting China, chatting with Mark Zuckerberg, getting his hand and footprints in cement at the legendary Chinese Theatre, and promoted his new film Furious 7 – Watch below!

That same day, Vin‘s Furious 7 co-star Jordana Brewster was spotted arriving at LAX Airport to catch a departing flight.

Furious 7 hits theaters Friday (April 3)!

Donna
Old 04-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Paul Walker’s Death Not Caused By Porsche, Car Company Says | Paul Walker : Just Jared

Quote:
Car company Porsche is firing back at a lawsuit filed against them saying that the car is at fault in the crash that killed Paul Walker and Roger Rodas back in November of 2013.

Roger‘s wife filed a complaint with the courts, and they responded, “Roger Rodas’ death, and all other injuries or damages claimed, were the result of Roger Rodas’ own comparative fault. Roger Rodas knowingly and voluntarily assumed all risk, perils and danger in respect to the operation or use of the subject 2005 Carrera GT,” via The Wrap.

The company also alleges the car “was abused and altered after being placed into the stream of commerce in a manner that was not reasonable foreseeable…That abuse and alteration reasonably caused or contributed to the alleged incident and to the injuries, loss and damage, if any.”
Jordana Brewster On ‘Furious 7′ Paul Walker Tribute: ‘It’s So Fitting & Beautiful’ | Jordana Brewster : Just Jared

Quote:
Jordana Brewster takes a moment to pose for a few photographs outside of the Apple Store Soho on Tuesday (March 31) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress made sure to greet fans outside the store before heading in to attend her Meet the Actor panel in support of her latest film Furious 7.

Jordana opened up about the Paul Walker tribute in the flick.

“I was so relieved. I didn’t know how it would end up. I didn’t know what the tone would be when we were finishing the film,” Jordana told Playboy. “I was so relieved and so happy when I finally saw the film. Because I think it’s so fitting and it’s beautiful. And I think his fans will love it as well. It’s hard to get through without crying.”

FYI: Jordana is wearing a Sass & Bide coat.

15+ pictures inside of Jordana Brewster promoting Furious 7 at the Apple Store Soho…
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker's 7 Most Bromantic Moments From the 'Fast & Furious' Franchise

Quote:
While the Fast and Furious franchise might not get the kind of critical appreciation Vin Diesel believes it deserves, there's one thing that no fan can deny: The bromance between Diesel's Dom Toretto and Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner will go down as one of Hollywood's greatest love stories.

Beginning with the duo's complicated and tumultuous relationship in The Fast and the Furious, all the way to their bittersweet reunion in the franchise's fourth installment Fast & Furious, they've been star-crossed bros for years.

In celebration of their iconic friendship, here are seven reasons Dom and Brian have the greatest bromance of our generation.

1. Even as Enemies, They Care About Each Other: At the end of the first film, Brian (an undercover cop) comes to arrest Dom, and ends up drag-racing him through the streets of East L.A. Dom and Brian narrowly avoid a train collision, but Dom fails to avoid a devastating crash with a giant truck, totaling his car. Brian can't bring himself to arrest this man who he's come to respect (and love?) so he gives Dom the keys to his car, and lets him escape to Baja. This is a great start of a beautiful friendship.

2. Even Bromantic Buddies Don't Always Get Along: In the fourth film, 2009's Fast & Furious, Dom and Brian reconnect (after two Vin Diesel-free installments in the franchise), but things aren't all peachy keen. That's the mark of a true bromance: It's not always the honeymoon phase. Here, Dom and Brian race and Dom cheats by knocking Brian into a spin-out. You can see that Dom is barely hiding his feelings of guilt and remorse as Brian yells at him and drives off.

3. They Can Read Between the Lines: In Fast & Furious, Dom and Brian get into a violent fight after Dom learns that Brian was the last person to see Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) before she "died." Brian responds by telling Dom that she had been working with the FBI to clear Dom's name. Brian yells, "She just wanted you to come home!" But Dom can totally tell that what he's really saying is, "I just wanted you to come home."

4. They Know How to Accessorize Together: Just look at how they rock sunglasses together while riding side-by-side. These two are clearly in sync.

5. They Are Willing to Drop Anything for Each Other: After getting away with hundreds of millions of dollars, the Fast and Furious gang have gone their separate ways, until one day Dom shows up telling Brian that his long-dead girlfriend is still alive. As you can see in the emotional scene below, Brian immediately insists on coming along to help without so much as a moment of hesitation.

6. They Know How to Make a Catchphrase Stick: How many of you have been driving with your friends (going 30 to 60 miles per hour on a freeway in a mid-range sedan) and said to your buddy, "Ride or die" without a hint of irony? Thank Dom and Brian for that gift.

7. They're Truly Family: Dom's line in the Furious 7 trailer, "I don't have friends, I got family," has been referenced over and over in the build-up to the film's April 3 release. But this might be one of the truest things Dom has ever said, as only a family that truly loves you would crash hundreds of cars, kill dozens of people and risk their lives time and time again just to help with near-impossible schemes.

In real life, Diesel and Walker were as close as brothers as could be. Walker's tragic death in 2013 hit his Fast and Furious co-stars hard, and they've been open about keeping Walker's memory alive. Recently, Diesel even named his new-born baby daughter Pauline, in honor of his late friend.

According to the action star, Walker's passing during the production of Furious 7 made it one of the hardest and most emotionally draining films he's ever worked on. Check out the video below for more from the star about making the film in Walker's absence.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

i got my ticket for tomorrow!
Old 04-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna L. Crawford (View Post)
I found this on YouTube:

Donna
Lol, this is awesome!
Old 04-02-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome, thanks for the articles.

That's awesome Marian.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...BnbWFpbC5jb20=

Spoiler:

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 04-02-2015 at 07:32 PM
Old 04-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Addicted Fan

I saw Fast 7 last night! It was great, very intense but also so sad and beautiful. I cried. Things will never be the same in the franchise again. I still miss this beautiful man, I can only imagine how difficult it is for everyone who knew him.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fast and the Furious: Look Back At the Franchise - Us Weekly

Paul Walker's Brother Cody Says Furious 7 Release Is "Bittersweet" - Us Weekly

Quote:
For his big bro. Paul Walker's youngest brother Cody Walker told Us Weekly at the Hollywood premiere of Furious 7 on Wednesday, April 1, that the movie's release was a bittersweet moment for him and his brother Caleb.
The youngest Walker brother, 26, who filmed scenes after his brother passed away in a tragic car crash in November 2013, said he was relieved in some ways that the magnanimous project was completed.

"I’m happy it’s over. It’s bittersweet," Cody told Us. "It was something that so many people put their heart and soul into and now everyone can see it. It was a good way to close the chapter."

Cody personally saw the movie for the first time at the TCL Chinese Theatre on Wednesday evening. "I loved it!" he told Us. "It’s a Fast movie — that’s what people want to see! They had to out-do the sixth movie."

According to an observer, both Walker brothers smiled and mingled with the cast and crew at the afterparty at The Roosevelt Hotel. "Both brothers looked really happy," the insider told Us, adding that Cody was talking to people non-stop and his smile "never left his face."

Caleb, meanwhile, brought his wife Stephanie to the celebratory bash, and introduced her to several people involved with the film.

Cody said filming scenes for his late brother's movie made him closer to the franchise's stars like Vin Diesel, Ludacris, and Jordana Brewster. Both Caleb and Cody joined the Furious 7 cast to help shoot scenes when their superstar brother tragically passed away before filming was completed.

"I’ve known everyone in the cast since I was like 11," Cody told Us. "Just from being around them. But, I didn’t know them like I do now. I hadn’t worked with them before, so we are much closer now."

Furious 7 hits theaters on Friday, April 3.
Tyrese Gives Everyone An Update On Paul Walker’s Daughter — Find Out What Touching Words He Had To Say HERE! | PerezHilton.com

Quote:
Paul Walker will always be in our hearts.

At the premiere of Furious 7 on Wednesday, the entire cast was there to celebrate both the film and the late actor's legacy.

According to his friend and co-star Tyrese Gibson, the seventh installment of the franchise — which was filmed before and after Walker's tragic death in late 2013 — was made with the hearthrob in mind.

He said:

Quote:
"He was truly an angel… We were inspired to pick up the pieces and keep moving because it became 'Let us do this on his behalf.' It's really hard to do red carpets and have so many people walking up to you screaming … I'm just thinking to myself, 'It's not about me. It is so all about Paul."'
The R&B singer even dished on his buddy's daughter, 16-year-old Meadow Walker, who is currently living with her mother, Rebecca Soteros.

The 36-year-old revealed:

Quote:
"She's really in a great space. She's really focused on her education and just spending a lot of quality time with her friends. That brings her a lot of joy."
This makes us incredibly happy!
The former model even went on Instagram later that evening to honor his friend one more time.
Fast and Furious 8-Bit Reimagines Action Flick as Video Game: Watch! - Us Weekly

Quote:
Retro cool! The Fast and the Furious got one unexpected makeover this week when it was reinvented as a throwback video game.

CineFix debuted "The Fast and The Furious - 8 Bit Cinema" on Tuesday, March 31, taking the 2001 original back to the 1980s. The clip reimagines The Fast and the Furious as an early video game, complete with an electronic soundtrack and a prompt to press start.

The game starts with a directive to "infiltrate Dominic Toretto's gang," referring to Vin Diesel's street racer character. Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner is then introduced in cartoon form, driving the video game streets in a red truck.

Old-school video game fight scenes soon take place, as the rest of the Fast and the Furious crew make appearances. Operating character O'Conner, the game shows the options for a street race, choosing a car, driving function, and power boost.

The story of the inaugural Fast & Furious franchise film continues, as cars are destroyed, more shoot-outs and fight scenes are shown, and a friendship forms between O'Conner and Toretto.

Take it back to the '80s and watch the 8-bit version of The Fast and the Furious above!
Jordana Brewster Would Consider Fast and Furious 8: "Up to the Fans" - Us Weekly

Quote:
The cast of Furious 7 initially struggled whether to complete the film after the untimely November 2013 death of franchise star Paul Walker, and as they move ahead with its opening weekend, Jordana Brewster says that they'll do a Fast and Furious 8 — if the fans are interested.

"We had a long break [after Paul's death], and none of us knew if we were coming back, period," Brewster admitted in an April 3 HuffPost Live interview.

The actress has played Mia Toretto, wife to Walker's character Brian O’Conner, in five of the seven films, and credits the late actor — whose look-alike brothers finished the film in his place — with keeping the cast so tight.

"Paul kept us all very calm, down-to-earth and mellow," recounted Brewster, 34. "He didn't care about Hollywood at all."

One thing Walker did keep top of mind, said Brewster, were the loyal, beloved fans of the franchise — who will ultimately determine if the series will go on. "I don't know [if I'd do another film], but it's always dependent on the fans. If they want one and if there's an appetite for it. We never want to jump the shark!"

For more from Brewster on the film and Walker's legacy, watch the video above now!

Old 04-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for those

Omg I saw the movie yesterday and it was amazing, action packed, and intense! Paul blew me away.. the ending was perfect, so touching. I'm in tears.. Watching Furious 7 was very tough. My heart dropped everytime Paul came on the screen. His smile made everything better. I tried to forget for a moment that we lost such a beautiful soul, but everytime I saw his brothers or the use of CGI, I froze. I cried 3 times: the first time you could tell it wasn't him, his phone conversation with Mia, and during his tribute. The entire cast and crew did an amazing job. Our angel would be so proud.. Everything about Furious 7 was incredible! What an emotional ride. I definitely have to see it again.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles, Jade.

I loved the movie. I cried at the ending. It made me miss Paul even more.

"Furious 7" Record-Setting Opening Weekend at Box Office | Gossip Cop

Quote:
Furious 7 is racing toward records. The latest installment in the beloved franchise about people doing crazy things with cars is set to earn $135 million in its opening weekend, although current estimates are all over the place. Regardless of the final tally, Furious 7 is poised for the biggest opening of the year so far, the biggest opening ever in April, and the biggest opening for an already wildly successful franchise.

In a distant second place is Home, the animated film featuring the voices of Rihanna and Jim Parsons. It’s expected to take in $29 million or so. Get Hard, starring Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart, should finish in the #3 spot with about $13 million.

There’s a battle for fourth place between Insurgent and Cinderella, both of which are on pace for roughly $10 million. Four movies are fighting for sixth place: It Follows, Woman in Gold, Kingsman: The Secret Service and Do You Believe? are each projected to hit between $1.8 and $2 million. Bringing up the rear is The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, which is tracking toward $1 million to round out the Top 10.

All current figure are estimates. Gossip Cop will have updates. What are you planning to see this weekend?

Donna
Old 04-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

it really was sad

i'm glad the movie is doing so well.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It did fantastic this weekend. WOW.

‘Furious 7′ Tops Box Office With Fierce $143.6 Million Opening! | Box Office, Furious 7 : Just Jared

Quote:
Furious 7 easily topped the box office this weekend with a whopping $143.6 million debut!!!

According to THR, the flick – starring Vin Diesel, the late Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Michelle Rordriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Jason Statham, and Dwayne Johnson – also grossed $240.4 million overseas for a massive worldwide launch of $384 million.

Coming in second was the animated film Home, starring the voices of Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, and Jim Parsons, which brought in an additional $27.4 million for a domestic total of $95.6 million.

Falling to the No. 3 spot was Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart‘s new comedy Get Hard, which grossed $12.9 million for a 10-day domestic total of $57 million.

Rounding out the top five were Disney’s Cinderella and Insurgent, which brought in $4.1 million and $4 million, respectively.

Meanwhile, at the specialty box office, The Woman in Gold, starring Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds, opened in 258 theaters and grossed a solid $2 million.

WHAT DID YOU SEE at the movies this weekend?? Take our poll below!

Donna
Old 04-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow that is incredible.

Loved the movie, it was so great. I miss Paul even more now.

Old 04-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

me too! they've been having marathons of the fast and furious movies all week.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fast Five was just on the USA channel.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top