Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Michelle is terrific in both "Hairspray" and "Stardust". It 's really good to have her back in the movie world !
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Nanours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:47 AM
Total Fan

Have you seen Stardust already? Did you like it??
I can't wait to see it!!

bbcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Total Fan

Beautiful song and great Take That performance with a few movie scenes from Michelle's Stardust movie:
YouTube - Take That - Rule The World (Live - National Movie Awards)

and the original video:
YouTube - Take That - Rule The World (Full Video Of New Single)

Enjoy!!

Old 11-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Total Fan

News:

From MICHELLE PFEIFFER, THE FACE - www.pfeiffertheface.com

According FemaleFirst.co.uk and Monsters & Critics: Michelle Pfeiffer is set to appear in a remake of 'Grease'. The 'Stardust' actress, who starred in the 1982 sequel 'Grease 2', has been approached to join the cast for a new version of the original 1978 hit musical and has her heart set on playing an older character.

Michelle said: "It's a great idea and I hear they would like to get Jessica Simpson for the role of Sandy, she would be good. I would love to play the school principal. She is fun and has some great put-down lines. I think I would like the part now that I have been asked."

Old 11-04-2007, 04:28 AM
Total Fan

WOW, I saw STARDUST and I COULD NEVER BE YOUR WOMAN yesterday and I really loved them!

About STARDUST, I really didn't think it was so a comedy. I thought it was more dramatic.
Best of all the movie was Michelle, no doubt about it. She shines through the whole movie, you just want her to appear everytime she's not there.
It was so weird Rupert's part in the movie... A so small role! Why didn't he play Septimus instead?? It would have been the right thing.
And, for De Niro, well I didn't expect that, really!!!
Charlie and Claire were awsome too! I loved their characters so much!!!!
Didn't like the way Tristan meets her mother, too suddenly, with no emotion at all.
Loved all Michelle parts, she did a really great job there, as always.

About "I Could Never Be Your Woman" , well... she was awsome there too. It's this comedy, fresh and sweet, with so talented actors in it, and a well-written story.
Written and directed by Amy Heckerling, remember Clueless? And it includes a couple of actors from there as in amazing Paul Rudd and funny Stacey Dash.
Michelle Pfeiffer is just awsome there, and so beautiful!! And Paul, WOW, just hilarious!
I do recommend to see this movie!! And hopefully we'll talk about it soon.
Info about the movie here:
I Could Never Be Your Woman {www.pfeiffertheface.com}
I Could Never Be Your Woman (2007)

There are some news about Michelle and a possible new film starring Ashton Kutcher too, at the great Michelle's site MICHELLE PFEIFFER, THE FACE - www.pfeiffertheface.com

VISIT:

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/tribute-...ever-62808963/

Felicity thread
Keri Russell thread
Felicity and Ben thread
Scott Foley thread
Scott Speedman thread
Felicity/Noel thread

Old 05-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

maaan.
she just turned 50 a month ago :O
she still looks fine
she has personal effects with ashton in post production
and is working on cheri at this moment
Old 07-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Addicted Fan

i wanna see that movie with her and paul rudd, it looks cute!
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
LostEvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Total Fan

It's a cute and funny movie! I love it. She looks fabulous in it. Who would say she's 50 already!!! She looks awsome.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she looks good for 50.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Total Fan

I know she's not a young celeb who most of people her could compare herself with, but she's sexier than most of young celeb girls, and I personally admire her much more.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Michelle's my all time favorite actress! She's just pure awesome! I cannot believe she's 50c:O She one gorgeous lady (:
Back then I did not believe so.
LoVeRufus|Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

Hey Everyone
I thought I would bring this over for all u Michelle fans!
Kay
and I decided to start a campaign thread for "Hairspray" for the Special Requests poll that will be in January. This board is for the Original 1988 movie, the Broadway Musical, and the 2007 Movie Musical. If your interested, here is the link to our campaign thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f50/hairspra.../#post28509584

Thanks,
Jess!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Total Fan

I already joined that campaign, love Michelle!

Don't miss what my great friend Fran has made on his amazing website, this is the best tribute video for Michelle's 25th year of career
MICHELLE PFEIFFER, THE FACE - www.pfeiffertheface.com

Old 12-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really like the movie Grease 2, so here is a picture of Michelle as Stephenie.

Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:14 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for that pic. love her in that movie!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top