Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2015, 12:56 AM
Moderator Manager

I think Michelle is still busy shooting for S6. It's slow on the news-front for her lately...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I think Michelle is still busy shooting for S6. It's slow on the news-front for her lately...
But the good thing is, it's sure to be very busy on the news front later on, with the promotion for the last series, and a movie coming out this year as well. Self/less (2015) - IMDb
Old 04-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Moderator Manager

You're correct carrie. And I forgot about Self/less! Story looks interesting though but I'll wait for reviews before seeing it.

Old 04-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Btw, here's the trailer for Self/less for those who haven't seen it.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Btw, here's the trailer for Self/less for those who haven't seen it.

[yt]3agaVwt0tb8[/yt]
Thanks Lindsay, hadn't seen it before, no sign of Michelle in that trailer though, unless I blinked and missed her, but always nice to see Matthew, I'll take him over the star Ryan Reynolds any day
Old 04-11-2015, 06:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Michelle is not in the trailer sadly but she is a part of the movie although I'm not sure if she has a lot of scenes or speaking lines. Not yet sure if I will see this movie, it's too weird for me.

Old 04-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Michelle is not in the trailer sadly but she is a part of the movie although I'm not sure if she has a lot of scenes or speaking lines. Not yet sure if I will see this movie, it's too weird for me.
I know what you mean, I was expecting something different before I saw the trailer, and if Michelle isn't a big part of it, then I probably won't bother either, To be honest I tend to catch movies when they're out on dvd anyway, unless it's something really good.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Me too. I don't really like to bother if she's not in it too much. Part of the reason why I kind of want to watch it is because of her.

Old 04-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Me too. I don't really like to bother if she's not in it too much. Part of the reason why I kind of want to watch it is because of her.
Absolutely, I probably wouldn't even have noticed it, if she hadn't been attached to the movie. I'd like to see her playing the lead in something, she's got the talent to do it we know, and a nice meaty part, rather than just an action movie, like her last one.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Maybe she can do some UK films before she branches out and be a lead in Hollywood films. I reckon most Americans (at least those who don't watch DA) still don't know who she is.

Old 04-13-2015, 10:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Maybe she can do some UK films before she branches out and be a lead in Hollywood films. I reckon most Americans (at least those who don't watch DA) still don't know who she is.
True, and there's not a huge amount of good roles for women either, I think the UK would make more sense for her.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Though she has branched out to Hollywood lately but just minor roles. Hopefully she gets her big break soon. The problem with foreign actors wanting to do movies in Hollywood is their accent. They have to learn the American accent to get roles.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Though she has branched out to Hollywood lately but just minor roles. Hopefully she gets her big break soon. The problem with foreign actors wanting to do movies in Hollywood is their accent. They have to learn the American accent to get roles.
Although the British actors go down a storm in the States, as we know with Downton, maybe in time she could do as well as Kate Winslet or Keira Knightley for example, there's a lot of talent in this country, but it's finding the good roles that can be tricky.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Moderator Manager

That's true. Sometimes actors tend to just go for roles just to "break" into Hollywood but it's all a matter of chance, I guess.

New IG post from Michelle.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Lindsay, although the pic has disappeared on here for some reason, I did find it on Instagram......https://instagram.com/p/1fmmJYKlTU/?...theladydockers
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top