3. obthavariable
4. baelfire24

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||

Last edited by obthavariable; 03-06-2012 at 06:39 PM
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Addicted Fan

its been "FOUR" years and nobody has post in this thread about the beautiful and talented Victoria BC Canadian actress?! Well then I'll be the first to start this Meghan fan jig!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
DetectiveSaunders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Welcome. Maybe you should bring some friends over from the Once Upon A Time board to come post here. I know Ruby/RRH has plenty of fans, me included, and I'd love to see some contribution to Meghan's thread here. Thanks for bumping!

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
obthavariable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for informing me about this thread. Meghan has been great as Ruby/RRH on OUAT and i`m really looking forward to the next episode, where we`ll finally get to see a lot more of her.

In fact here are some pics and gifs to help brighten things up here.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for so many gifs and pics! I love every single one of them. I can't imagine anyone else being RRH.

I'll make a list and add the three of us to kick things off, and then let's hope the thread gets busy!

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 03-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Atta boys! Keep up the Meghan love!

We can talk about all things Meghan whether its OUAT related or not! YES! My favourite thread on the whole forum! Sorry I don't mean that in a rude way of course!

Great to see you here too Rod my ol' teddy-bear! Nice to see you too Pauline135 Thanks so much for updating the OP too obthavariable!

I'll be back after I look in my art folders for other media Meghan arts!

ETA: While my thumb drives load up here are some best friends' pics of both A.J. Cook and Meghan together! They were in an old tv show long ago called "Higher Ground" playing polar opposites/frenemies. Shelby Merrick and Juliette Waybourne were their names and had been booted off to a help school to deal with their problems. Quickly off set their real life friendship blossomed! the other major star was Hayden Christensen. Meghan and A.J. have been best friends since 2000!

*<3*

Its like J.J. from Criminal Minds and Ruby/RRH from OUAT together, eh?

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!

Last edited by DetectiveSaunders; 03-06-2012 at 10:41 PM
Old 03-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Looking forward to all of it!

(although, maybe space them out so that we don't overload on the beauty and hotness a few at a time will be good )

Old 03-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Addicted Fan

that made me laugh and smile! Of course! Am I the only girl fan in here? that's okay. I'm sure you boys don't mind the beauty and drop dead gorgeousness here and there from moi!

Arts by me!

*<3*

*<3*

First art is her playing another Juliet character but in a detective role of Detective Juliet Saunders. A victim of a former boyfriend's rape and the second one is a little funny to explain... I didn't stumble upon the Andy Roddick thread till a week or so ago and forgot I had done art of these two (for a self made tv series, as show in the third art below!) over last summer. Weird isn't it, Rod?

Old 03-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to the thread, Skeen123! I'm Bouvier! So glad you love every one of these gorgeous gifs/pics of our beautiful Meghan!

Some more hotness for the men then.

*<3*

*<3*

Juliet Saunders again!

Old 03-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Addicted Fan

You're very welcome!

Here are some older pics of her I just capped a few minutes ago of her first "Jules" role and some I did of this week's Once Upon a Time episode "Dreamy"! (A little mixer to see how beautiful she's grown! )

*<3*

*<3*

*<3*

Old 03-07-2012, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Looks like you were responding to a spammer. Sorry about that. They're so annoying!

Anyway, on the bright side thanks for all the pics! She's always beautiful and lovely. And I'm sure more girl fans will come around, if they can only make their way from OUAT over here.

Quote:
Its like J.J. from Criminal Minds and Ruby/RRH from OUAT together, eh?
That's right! I'm having a geek-out over here. So awesome!

Old 03-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obthavariable (View Post)
Looks like you were responding to a spammer. Sorry about that. They're so annoying!

Anyway, on the bright side thanks for all the pics! She's always beautiful and lovely. And I'm sure more girl fans will come around, if they can only make their way from OUAT over here.

That's right! I'm having a geek-out over here. So awesome!
I was beginning to wonder. We did have a second spammer with a name close to the one whom I had been posting with. no need to say sorry, hon I agree they should stick to the tv's and not the boards, eh?

You're very welcome! oh heck yeah Meghan was a pretty skinny modeling-inclined girl when she was younger. She did do babysitting and when she had enough money she went out and got so many beautiful headshots done! She's also a Recipient of the Fine Arts Award for Acting back in 1996! her first role was in a tv movie called "The Darklings" in 1999 playing Jessie Everette opposite Suzanne Somers. Martin Sheen played her father in this! Poor Jessie, she was kidnapped and tortured while being tied up.

Whew yeah that shows how big of a fan I am of her really.

She's been in several of the latest popular shows too, such as a guest spot in Supernatural as the fanged Sally! ever heard those tidbits of Red Riding Hood taking a bite out of Sammy? Meghan also starred in "Psych" featuring Sage Brocklebank (the heck? he was also in Once Upon a Time as Gaston! weird lol!) and Revenge's recurring star William Devane aka Edward Grayson! Geez Ruby you could have made Charlotte really proud if you smacked him! nah he did act nicely with my girl.

There's a lot of guest stars in Once Upon a Time Meghan has acted with before the show. King Midas, Abigail's father Alex Zahara was in "True Justice" with her and she arrested him and Ryan the sleaze whom Emma "took care of in his car" was Detective Brett Radner in that show. Radner cared more for Juliet after she found out her dark secret about domestic violence. ( yeah poor Juliet!) and also the Hordor from the "Desperate Souls" Rumples-centric episode was a criminal in that show and Ruby sure beat him up real good!

I can go on forever! I'll take a break though!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed J.J. gets pulled into Storybrooke or FTL. Imagine that! From BAU special agent to Fairytale character! Ruby would be in for it, wouldn't she?

Old 03-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

So much trivia, I love it Thanks for the info!

Yeah, if AJ goes on OUAT, I'll have a small moment of spazzing out, for sure.

I'm most interested about her appearance on "Psych." It's among my top favorite shows, but I'm still catching up. I can't wait to get to her episode

Old 03-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Addicted Fan

oh my. I miss this awesome thread! My home on this whole board! Sorry I was away, been under the weather. But I'm doing better. After all it is Sunday! Which means... Red/Meghan's big and already epic episode! lol.

You're very welcome for this trivial info, um... Variable! I don't know what to call you, sorry. heh. Believe me I have so much trivia to put out of this popstand!

That would be awesome! I'd be so happy and feel like Higher Ground existed in a magical fairy tale land afterall! AJ and Meghan would have to be friends (like they are in the real world) on OUAT if this ever happened!

Yeah Meghan was pretty beautiful in the "Psych" episode. I think you'll love the two oldies in it, they are a riot!

Oh and I do have a fic-banner for OUAT (sorta like a fan's revise of Ruby's past) and it's kinda spoilery. Could I still post it up in spoiler tags?

Old 03-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Oh my goodness, I can't contain my excitement!!! Tonight's episode will be soooo awesome, I just know it! I can't wait for fierce Ruby to finally get her spotlight

Yeah, feel free to call me Variable, I wouldn't mind. But I'm sure O.B. woud be easier, so go ahead and call me that, which is what everyone else calls me.

Do you say the banner is spoilery because of the plot points it gives away from past episodes, or does it show stuff for upcoming eps? If it's nothing but stuff from the past, then you can just put it up without tags, unless it's too wide for the forum, then you'll need to just put up the link.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top