Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Congrats. Is the article interesting? What's it about?
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

yeah its a GREAT article! She that baby SO much!
KerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Dingbat cute pics!
Gio Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

I know eh! Almost as cute as me when I was a baby... ...
Old 08-25-2006, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

'SPECIAL' GUESTS

New mom Mariska Hargitay (son August turns 2 months old on Aug. 28) and Chris Meloni are close costars at a Law & Order pre-Emmys party Wednesday in L.A. Both actors are up for trophies for their work on L&O: Special Victims

Gio Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, that pic

Thanks for sharing
Old 08-26-2006, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that pic!

GOOD LUCK TO MARISKA AND CHRIS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im rooting for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by KerBear; 08-27-2006 at 01:58 PM
Old 08-27-2006, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

SHE WON

Eta:
Quote:

MARISKA HARGITAY: BEST

The glowing new mom and drama winner for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit flaunts her already slim figure in a Carolina Herrera gown with cascading flowers.

Last edited by Dingbat; 08-28-2006 at 06:23 AM
Old 08-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy she won! She totally deserved it. And she looked beautiful!
Old 08-28-2006, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

I love the long hair. My sister didn't, but what does she know
Old 08-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I was so glad she won. And she looked positively stunning.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mariska's Dad Mickey Hargitay Dies at 80

Mickey Hargitay, the 1955 Mr. Universe and father – with late sex symbol Jayne Mansfield – of actress Mariska Hargitay, died of multiple myeloma Thursday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Ellen, his wife of 38 years, tells the Los Angeles Times. He was 80.

"Words cannot express how saddened we are by the loss of Mickey," his family said in a statement, the Associated Press reports. "At the same time, we are so grateful for who he was and is to all of us, and for the love he gave us in our lives. He will continue to be our source of inspiration and strength."

Born Miklos Hargitay in Hungary, he emigrated to the United States after World War II. His bodybuilding – he was named Mr. Universe, Mr. America and Mr. Olympia in 1955 – helped popularize the sport and landed him a role in Mae West's Las Vegas revue.

Mansfield saw the show in 1956, and reportedly said when asked what she'd like for her meal, "I'll have a steak and the man on the left!"

The two wed in 1958, and while Hargitay made a few Hercules-style movies, he later said of his film career, "I never wanted to be any more than what I was, and I had fun doing it," according to the L.A. Times.

"My dad's a bit of a superhero," Mariska Hargitay said last year on National Public Radio's "Fresh Air."

Mansfield and Hargitay – who lived in a pink Beverly Hills mansion with a heart-shaped pool – had three children together, including Mariska, before they divorced in 1964. Mansfield died in a 1967 auto crash.

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who played Hargitay to Loni Anderson's Mansfield in the 1982 TV movie The Jayne Mansfield Story, extended his condolences, calling Hargitay "a magnificent individual," the AP reports.

"Mickey was such an inspiration and always had such a positive attitude," Schwarzenegger said in a statement. "He was a role model of mine for being a successful immigrant who came to this country and pursued his dreams."

In addition to his wife and daughter Mariska, Hargitay is survived by daughter Tina West, stepdaughter Jayne Fenley, sons Mickey Jr. and Zoltan, a brother, a sister, 10 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
people.com

Poor thing
Old 09-19-2006, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers and thoughts to Mariska and her family! Im so glad he was able to see August before he died
Old 10-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

RED-HOT MAMA

Mariska Harigitay shows off her post-pregnancy bod (she gave birth to son August in June) in Carolina Herrerra at the Night of Stars. "Carolina Herrera did my wedding dress and both my Emmy dresses – the most important days of my life," said the Law & Order: SVU actress, who presented an award to the designer. "She's iconic, inspired. I get a little tongue-twisted around her because I'm in awe."
people.com
Old 10-30-2006, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the pic! She looks great!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top