Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2007, 02:48 AM
Addicted Fan

yeah you are right !!! I cant wait to see your pics !!! lol

I live in PARIS .... and in 2 month I 'll going to north carolina - wilmington .. if she's still in concert over there so I want to go to see her !!!

aww you live in texas .. I have a friend in texas ....

I love My Babyjames, My Hottie JAMES, My Sexy JAMES !! I love my JAMES !!!
Old 08-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Just bought my tickets

wilmington is so pretty. i've been twice and i love it.

what part of tx is ur friend from?
Old 08-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

We need some Mandy pictures.

Pretty-ness!

That thing on her head is really bugging me.

Aw young Mandy! ......In pink leather......

My two most fav celebs in one picture.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucasalways (View Post)
Just bought my tickets

wilmington is so pretty. i've been twice and i love it.

what part of tx is ur friend from?
she live in Paris - texas and you ???

will you return to wilmington ?

Bethany ! thank you so much for the pic !

Old 09-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

love the soph/mandy one!

i live in houston tx

and i'm hoping to go back to wilmington in the spring.

anyway i'm off to the concert i'l be sure to take pics and ill post them when i get back or tomorrow
Old 09-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

oh great ! in the spring !!! I; maybe , be able to return on spring, but first I 'll go to wilmi on november ... and I cant wat !!!

I cant wait to see your pics !! please let me know what you think about the concert ... when will you go ?

i love bethany and mandy but i love sophia too !

Old 09-02-2007, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

the concert was amazing!! OMG she was awesome. That had to be one of my favorite concerts and I've been to alot. It was so intimate just really very personal. She is so adorable and sweeet. And if i had to describe her in one word i'd say REAL. She is jus really very real.

She gets so into her songs and I love that. When she sang 'Nothing That You Are' you could feel the anger in her voice. She just let it out. She would even like stomp her foot numerous times. She got so angry that She even walked backstage for a moment (i got that piece on video by accident lol)

Also, when she sang Gardenia towards the end of the song you could tell she was starting to tear up. You could tell in her face and then she turned around and walked towards where the drums were set up and I'm pretty sure it was so we didn't see her probably wipe her tears away. (I got the whole song on video)

Then she also sang umbrella by Rhianna. I liked Mandy's version better. ( i got a small bit of that on video) andd she also sang this funny song along w/ her band it was soomething they made up I think i got some of that on video too. And her final song she sang was CANDY! she was like how it has no meaning and how she didn't know what the song meant when she was 15 and she still doesnt know what it means but she was like I'll sing it anyway. Then she was like but I'll never sing In my Pocket ( i got a small bit of candy as well on video) then she said her good bye and went off stage and then the like stage helper guy was starting to clean up and the whole crowd kept yelling Mandy! over and over again and she finally came out and she was like I don't usually do this, my voice is shot but we'll play one more song for you.

But yeah I'm happy that I decided to go to her concert. I respect her alot more now. Oh and also her mom and I think a couple of her friends were there too cause she would dedicate songs to them.

I took a tons of pics and some video that i'll upload later

Rachel Yamagata was pretty good too. I'm not really into her music but in between sings she was hilarious!
Old 09-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Addicted Fan

awww thank you so much for the story !!! you enjoy me a lot !!! and you're right she is so amazing !!!
I cant wait to see your pics and video !! ( please if you upload them coul you do it on sendspace please ?) .. I really want to thank you fo sharing with us the storie and your pics and video !! I cant wait !! thanks again !

Old 09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aw I'm glad you enjoyed it Vanessa. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I recently rented "Because I said so" and watched it twice in one sitting I liked it so much!!! It is JUST like me and my mom!! I loved it...
Old 09-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

i saw that movie today! and i also saw License to Wed i Loved it. it was so funny and finally uploaded my pics to my comp i'm gong to post them as soon as their on my photobucket. so in a few minutes they'll be posted here

ETA:
here are a few. the uploading is going kind of slow
and ill proably upload vids tomorrwo

Last edited by brucasalways; 09-03-2007 at 08:01 PM
Old 09-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Addicted Fan

thank you so much for the pics !! you are so lucky !!! I cant wait to see the videos !!! you make me impatient lol thanks

Old 09-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow awesome pictures, Vanessa. Mandy looks amazing. I hope you enjoyed yourself loads.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Banned

Does anyone have screencaps of her appearance on Jimmel Kimmel Live from last week?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Banned

great pics!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top