Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was pretty cheesy, which i expected. I think that you`ll really enjoy Maia`s performance in it, especially her singing. I hope that you`ll get to watch it soon. In fact it`s currently available on On Demand, which i hope you have.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
It was pretty cheesy, which i expected. I think that you`ll really enjoy Maia`s performance in it, especially her singing. I hope that you`ll get to watch it soon. In fact it`s currently available on On Demand, which i hope you have.
Yeah, I expected it to be cheesy. haha. Yeah, I have On Demand, so I should catch it sometime this week! Thanks!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

You`re welcome. I hope that you`ll get a chance to watch Teen Beach Movie this week, because i think that you`ll really enjoy Maia`s performance in it.

We got a new episode of The Fosters last night, which i hope everyone saw. Maia gave another pretty good performance in it.
Spoiler:
I hope that everyone will get to watch last night`s episode of The Fosters to see Maia delivering another pretty good performance.

Also here are some great pics of Maia from a shoot that she did not that long ago along with a cute gif of her from TBM.

Maia looks very gorgeous in these pics.

maia daily

What you give you receive
Old 07-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post some new pics of Maia from Aritzia to help get us ready for the next episode of The Fosters on Monday.

Maia looks very stunningly beautiful in those pics, which are among the best ones she has done to date. Again i must ask, how can anyone not fall in love with her? BTW the other pics from the shoot are here along with the interview with her.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hello everyone. I hope that y`all caught the last episode of The Fosters, which was absolutely amazing. Maia delivered another brilliant performance in it.
Spoiler:

Again i highly recommend that everyone watch The Foster if you haven`t done so yet. In fact ABC Family will be doing a marathon of all of the previous episodes on Monday before the summer finale, which will be a great opportunity for the people out of the loop to experience the show and see Maia`s great performances on there.

Also here are some new pics and gifs of Maia along with a couple of recent interviews with her and a nice collage.

Maia Mitchell

madisona333

How can anyone not fall in love with her, especially with that beautiful smile?

What you give you receive

Joe

Foster Family Forever

Foster Family Forever — perf

Maia looks absolutely breathtaking and so seductive in this pic, which is one of her best ones to date. I would love to find her on my couch like this waiting on me, which is usually how one of my fanboy fantasies usually starts.

S'CUTE

Maia Mitchell Forever

Maia Mitchell On "The Fosters" - YouTube

TODAY talks to Maia Mitchell - YouTube
Old 08-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone. I hope that y`all got a chance to watch the summer finale of The Fosters where Maia delivered another incredible performance, which is one of her best ones to date.

Spoiler:

I really can`t say enough how outstanding Maia`s performance was in the summer finale. She deserves a bunch of awards for her great performances on The Fosters. Now comes the long wait for Season 1B, which will be in January. It`s going to be such a long wait for the new episodes. However we can always use the hiatus to re-watch the first half of the season along with watching Maia`s previous projects. In fact i recently found this site, which has most of the episodes of Maia`s first show Mortified. I hope that everyone will be sure to watch those episodes to see where it all begin for Maia. Plus i urge everyone that haven`t watched The Fosters to do so ASAP, because you`re really missing an amazing show, which has had plenty of brilliant performances from Maia. With some of the summer shows starting to wind down, this would be the perfect time to do so.

Lastly here are some more great pics of Maia.

LIVE FAST.DIE YOUNG

Maia Mitchell

Maia with her brother Charlie and a couple of their cousins.

Foster Family Forever

Foster Family Forever

Foster Family Forever
Old 08-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quadruple posting, do i need to get a mod in here?

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did i do something wrong? I just wanted to express my love for the amazingly talented and beautiful Maia and keep this thread alive in the hopes of more people will do the same thing.

Also here are some pics of Maia at the Australian premiere of Teen Beach Movie in Sydney a few days ago.

Maia looks very stunningly beautiful at the Sydney premiere. Seriously how can anyone not fall with her? Especially with that beautiful smile.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i've had pointed out to me, that even just double posting (you post two posts in a row, by yourself, in a thread) is a no go But i could see your enthusiasm, without a doubt

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor

Last edited by King of Cool; 08-08-2013 at 07:46 AM
Old 08-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve been here at this site since the beginning and don`t remember ever seeing that rule. Still i hope that we can get more people to post here.

Also i saw a day ago that Maia is scheduled to attend the Teen Choice Awards tomorrow. She`s nominated in the category for Choice Summer TV Star: Female. I really hope that she`ll win it. I know that it`s nowhere near the prestige of the Golden Globes and the Emmys, but this would be a good start for Maia in the awards department, which is very deserving of after her amazing performances on The Fosters. BTW i`ll post the pics of her at the show as soon as possible.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You aren't allowed to double post, post straight after yourself, that is a Fan Forum rule. But it is accepted if you've waited a period of time and want to bump the thread to reignite interest with news/pictures.

Quote:
Please don't double or triple post. You can use the edit feature to edit your post if you have something new to add. This board does move fast. If 48 hours have passed, it's ok to post behind yourself, but please don't bump a thread just to bump it. Try to bring a new picture, news or a question to encourage comments and discussion.
http://www.fanforum.com/f25/celebrit...self-63093121/

So yeah, generally don't but it's fine in here Rod as you've left a period of time between them,
Old 08-11-2013, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie (View Post)
You aren't allowed to double post, post straight after yourself, that is a Fan Forum rule. But it is accepted if you've waited a period of time and want to bump the thread to reignite interest with news/pictures.

http://www.fanforum.com/f25/celebrit...self-63093121/

So yeah, generally don't but it's fine in here Rod as you've left a period of time between them,
Thanks for clearing that up Effie, i think i'll bump a few dormant threads

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 08-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the explaination Effie. I`m glad that i didn`t break this rule i didn`t know about until a few days ago.

Maia attended the Teen Choice Awards last night.

She looked very stunningly beautiful at the show. I`m glad that we got to see her present an award, which was the only time i really paid attention to the show and a chance for us to hear her beautiful Aussie accent. The Fosters won an award for Choice TV Breakout Show, which i`m happy about. Unfortunately Maia didn`t win the award for Choice Summer TV Star: Female and she and most of her castmates didn`t get a chance to do an acceptance speech on stage. Still even that shouldn`t diminish what a great night it was for The Fosters, which won it`s first award. Hopefully it will be the first of many awards to come, including a few for Maia.

Anyway here are a few more pics of Maia at the TCAs.

Foster Family Forever

calliexbrandon

I took that shot on my tablet. I don`t see how anyone can resist Maia`s unbelievably beautiful smile.

Ceti Alpha 2330

Maia getting her hair and makeup done before the show.

Foster Family Forever

Great job by the stylists for giving Maia such a beautiful look.

Foster Family Forever

Foster Family Forever

BTW i forgot to mention this earlier, but have y`all seen Maia`s commercial for Acuvue yet? You likely have seen it before and didn`t recognize her in it as the girl wearing those glasses about to make a speech. I hope that y`all will get a chance to watch that commercial soon.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wanted to alert everyone that today is Maia`s birthday. She turns 20 today. I would like to wish her a Happy 20th Birthday. I hope that she`s having a great day today. Plus i want to invite everyone to give your birthday wishes to Maia. It would be a great way on our parts to show our appreciation to Maia for sharing her incredible talents and lighting up our lives with her loveliness, charm and beauty.

Also here are some great fan art that were made in honor of Maia on her birthday.

define-family

calliexbrandon

Maia Mitchell Forever

don't you worry cause you have my heart

I'm CRAZY and LOUD and STRONG

Maian Map

Maia getting a birthday tweet from David, which was a great gesture on his part.

damn, prison changed you!
Old 08-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Happy Birthday Maia!!! She's a LEO just like me! (now, we are totally meant to be best friends foreverrrr! haha)
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top