Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2003, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

Ultimate is very good song. I like it a lot !

Old 08-12-2003, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

If you want the Disney Channel, during commercials you can she Lindsay singing "Ultimate" or her in "What I Like About You" Music Video. I saw it last night.
Old 08-12-2003, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I know that she had dated Aaron Carter, but if those are from her birthday party last month, than maybe that is the reason Hilary is not dating Aaron anymore. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I heard about the new movie. Can't wait. I bet it will be really good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I've seen that Ultimate thing on Disney. It's not long enough though. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 08-12-2003, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Yea it could be longer. And those are from her 16th birthday but because she couldn't celebrate her birthdya on her birthday she is doing it aug 21st I think so those pics must have been when they dated. I really think Lindsay and Hilary could do better than Aaron Carter but he is pretty much the only celebrity their age that is cute.How old is Chad, isnt he older?
Old 08-12-2003, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

#9 Lindsay Lohan (CompServe-Celebrity)

Freaky GoodA girl could do a lot worse than to follow in the footsteps of former child stars Hayley Mills and Jodie Foster. That's what Lindsay Lohan did when she reinvented two classic film roles in remakes of "The Parent Trap" (1998) and this year's "Freaky Friday." And like those two women, it's not hard to imagine Lohan going on to great success. Next up for the 17-year-old star are a new movie, "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen," and the chance to fulfill a longtime dream to be a singer. She recently told Kriselen Entertainment that she plans to spend much of this year "making things work with my singing career, because when I am not acting, I need to be doing something. I get mad bored at home. Believe me, I am the type of person who likes to be out doing something, like, 24/7." Spoken like a future star.

(Hilary was #2)
Old 08-12-2003, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I was a semi-fan of her in The Parent Trap and I can't wait to see Freaky Friday (soon, I hope!). She's really cute and she's talented. It seems like she's grown up a lot though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2003, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

HOLLYWOOD TEEN DRAMA!
(Credit:Kiss 105.3)

I guess it's true what they say, it really is Aaron's Party! HILARY DUFF revealed at this past weekend's "Teen Choice Awards" that she and AARON CARTER are no longer together. Hilary said, quote, "[We broke up] about a month and a half ago. I'm just 15, so we break up and get back together all the time."

But here's where Aaron shows himself to be a total, 15-year-old pimp master, the breakup occurred when Hilary and 17-year-old "Freaky Friday" star LINDSAY LOHAN discovered that Aaron was secretly dating them both!

Don't worry though, Hillary and Lindsay will not engage in a full-on, hair-pulling, cheek-biting, neck-scratching catfight. Hilary says, quote, "There was some mess that went on, but Aaron and I are cool; Lindsay and I are cool and everything's all good."

*********************************************************************************************************
Teen Triangles -
Could the drama at the Freaky Friday movie premiere get, like, any heavier? The film's star, Lindsay Lohan, 17, dated singer Aaron Carter, 15, from January 2002 until last April. During that time Carter was also dating Hilary Duff, 15. Bad blood between the girls ensued. So it came as a shock when Duff showed up at the Aug.4 premiere of Lohan's movie with-are you ready?-Lohan's boyfriend in the movie, Chad Michale Murray, 21. Duff and Murray held hands for part of the night. "I feel like we have a big brother/little sister relationship," says Murray. "Maybe they're dating," says Lohan, "She's 15; he's 21. Best of luck to 'em: Demi and Ashton!"
-Article from People.com
(Old news but being the forum waasnt here then I thoough I should post the bottom article)

Lindsay and Chris? Nope. But Aaron...

by Ron Kirk for LindsayFans.com, 17 July 2002

UNDATED (lindsayfans.com) — It is said that actions are louder than words. Put them both together, and you'd have a pretty strong argument for believing that actress Lindsay Lohan and singer Chris Trousdale no longer are walking down Dream Street.

Contradicting an earlier interview with the Boston Herald, the DreamStreet heartthrob recently told M magazine that he and Lohan are just "friends." At around the same time, a heart-shaped picture of the two getting cozy simply disappeared from Lindsay's photo gallery.

Not long afterwards, Lindsay wrote in her journal a short passage about her frustrations with "boyzzzzz... hehe, they are such trouble sometimes, arrgggg!"

So, what about Aaron Carter?

Lindz and Aaron have been close for years, so his attendance at her "Sweet 16" party did not come as a surprise to her fans. A mock cutting-the-wedding-cake photo, on the other hand, did.

The Carters and Lohans are close families, and it appears whatever relationship the teens have is meeting with their approval. Lindsay's fans also have been supportive.

Only time will tell...
Old 08-12-2003, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info. I didn't think anything would be going on with Hilary and Chad. Way to age difference and maturity difference at that level. No way would I let my 15 year old date a 21 year old.

I agree about Aaron. He is not all that, but yet I never thought much of Nick either. So who says they have to date a spotlight person. There are a lot of cute non-acting people out there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by jess
Old 08-12-2003, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

lol very true, and although a long time ago with I was too young to know anything, I liked BSB but then I came to my senses and started liking Nsync [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I never really liked Aaron anyway.
When I saw Hilary and Chad at the awards together I was surprised, I thought he might sit with Jamie and Lindsay. Does anyone know how Hilary and him met or whatever? The first thing I thought was maybe they were going a movie together, but the only WB11 actor I know of that is going a movie with her is Tom Welling.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Hey does anyone know how to make avatars? And could maybe make a few Lindsay or Freaky Friday ones for the forum? Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jennifer
Old 08-12-2003, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would think ask on movie board or go to webmasters board. I was thinking about getting one too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by jess
Old 08-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

kk thanks, I've found ones but they are just little little , lol I want something pretty that moves.

Jennifer
Old 08-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool. The Freaky Friday site has some cool pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by jess
Old 08-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Well I just posted to see if someone can do it so I'll wait til they respond and then I'll check which pics to use. Did you see the stuff on ebay they have up for auction for Freaky Friday?
Old 08-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw a clip of her at the movie premier, and it looks like she's turning into a little hottie.

-Will
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top