Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pratt

Thanks for the links.

Liam Hemsworth Goes Vegan and *Surprise* Wants to Tell You About It | Obsev

Quote:
ALERT: Liam Hemsworth is a vegan now.

Our beloved meaty, muscular man has decided that the vegan life is for him and of course, like every new vegan, he wants to tell us why.

When the actor made the “major” announcement to Men’s Fitness magazine, it sounded like he had found the secret to the meaning of life.

“It’s been almost five months now,” he said. “I feel nothing but positive, mentally and physically.”

But seriously, every time someone decides to become a vegan, it becomes the biggest deal in their life.

Not only that, if you have a friend who’s a vegan, you’ll most likely become one too, which is what happened to Liam.

“I have a lot of friends who are vegan. Woody Harrelson was actually one of the original reasons I became vegan, because he’s been vegan for, I don’t know, 30 years or something,” he said.

The Hunger Games star is not only changing his eating habits for himself, he’s also trying to make brother Chris Hemsworth hop on the vegan train.

“Through talking to me, he’s somewhat adapting, I think, to eating more vegetables and more plant-based stuff,” Liam said of his big bro. Why can't we have one nice, meat-eating Hemsworth?!

Other celebs who are vegan? His ex Miley Cyrus is all about that plant-eating life. I wonder if she inspired him a little.

As long as he stays the beautiful, perfect Liam that he is, I see nothing wrong with it.
Liam Hemsworth Reflects On Miley Cyrus Relationship | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Though they broke off their engagement over two years ago, the 'Hunger Games' star says that his relationship with Cyrus was an important time in his life.

Hollywood star Liam Hemsworth has spoken about his high-profile engagement to Miley Cyrus, and their subsequent split, in a new interview. Though he’s now older and more mature, he insists that their relationship was “real” at the time.

Hemsworth and Cyrus met in 2010 while filming the romantic drama movie The Last Song, and dated for three years before splitting in September 2013, but broke off their year-long engagement after he had proposed to the former ‘Hannah Montana’ star in 2012. Obviously, this was around the time of Cyrus’ dramatic image shift, to which some attributed the break-up.

“You fall in love with who you fall in love with,” the 25 year old actor told Men’s Fitness magazine for their new cover feature. “You can never choose. I guess some people just come with a little more baggage.”

“She’s a free spirit,” the Hunger Games actor conceded. “I think she’ll always surprise people with what she does, but she’s not a malicious person in any way. She’s a young girl who wants to do what she wants to do.”

However, Hemsworth refused to countenance the suggestion that it was any kind of ‘puppy love’ infatuation. “I mean, look—we were together five years,” he said. “So I don’t think those feelings will ever change. And that’s good because that proves to me that it was real. It wasn’t just a fling. It really was an important part of my life and always will be.”

While Cyrus has moved on, recently breaking up with Patrick Schwarzenegger, Hemsworth admits that his busy schedule means that his love life is on hold for the meantime.

“Dating’s really difficult,” he confessed. “I’m constantly traveling, and I don’t go out to clubs or anything like that… …I’m constantly working, and I love working. I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything at this point - I feel like I’m focusing on the right things and prioritizing things in the right way, and I’m a healthy, happy person.”
The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 Trailer | Movie Trailers | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
As The Hunger Games trilogy comes to an end, the final installment, The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2, is set to offer fans a conclusion to mega franchise. As President apparent Snow's grip over the citizen's of Panem increases, Katniss and underground allies realise their mission is more important than ever. What began as a battle for their personal freedom has turned into a much bigger cause.

Katniss once again teams up with her closest friends, Gale, Finnick and Peeta and the District 13 unit to take on the regime. Her personal journey will push her to the edge of sanity and open her eyes to some truths that are hard to face.

Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Dormer, Liam Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Elden Henson, Michelle Forbes
Liam Hemsworth Opens Up About Miley Cyrus: You Can Never Choose Who You Fall In Love With | Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus : Just Jared

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth is opening up about his engagement and relationship with Miley Cyrus in the new issue of Men’s Fitness.

When asked if he regretted anything, the 25-year-old actor said, “You fall in love with who you fall in love with; you can never choose. I guess some people just come with a little more baggage.”

“I mean, look—we were together five years, so I don’t think those feelings will ever change. And that’s good because that proves to me that it was real. It wasn’t just a fling. It really was an important part of my life and always will be. She’s a free spirit. I think she’ll always surprise people with what she does, but she’s not a malicious person in any way. She’s a young girl who wants to do what she wants to do,” Liam added.

Donna
Old 10-29-2015, 04:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those!

Steph/credit: 80s90sIsTheBest
Old 10-29-2015, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pratt

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 10-30-2015, 03:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Liam posted his dog w/ toy Thor..

Old 10-30-2015, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pratt

Omg that is too funny.

ETA:

Quote:
liamhemsworth: Tani's favorite chew toy. #Thorsday
The ‘Hunger Games’ Cast Makes Their Mark Outside The TCL Chinese Theatre | Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, The Hunger Games : Just Jared

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence and her Hunger Games co-stars Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth grin as they cement their hand prints outside the TCL Chinese Theatre on Saturday afternoon (October 31) in Hollywood, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress and her co-stars, who were introduced by Conan O’Brien, made their mark in the cement, leaving their hand prints, foot prints and signing their autograph.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lawrence

“I did not know that we were going to have to make a speech today,” Jennifer told the crowd during the ceremony. “I’m very grateful.”

Liam added, “I’m going to say to you guys that I’m honored to share it with you. Let’s just be friends forever.”

“You guys supported us before the first movie and it could have been really bad, so thank you for that. You guys give us the energy to keep going,” Josh concluded.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 hits theaters on November 20th.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing an A.L.C. top and skirt.

20+ pictures inside of the Hunger Games cast at the TCL Chinese Theatre

Donna

Last edited by Jesse's Love 84; 10-31-2015 at 07:57 PM
Old 11-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

I love that one..

And we have ton of pics and video of him w/ Jen and Josh..

Old 11-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pratt

That's wonderful.

Donna
Old 11-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

And it seems that we will have ton of videos and pics of him on this week..

Old 11-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pratt

Liam Hemsworth- Stars from Lionsgate's 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Hand and Footprint Ceremony

Donna
Old 11-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

He's so handsome!

Old 11-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pratt

Very handsome.

Donna
Old 11-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

He looked so good!

Old 11-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

He does.

Almost time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

Liam Hemsworth | Liam Hemsworth Angered By Jennifer Lawrence Photo Leak | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Actor Liam Hemsworth Felt "Really Angry" When Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence Were Leaked Online.

The Australian-born hunk has formed a close friendship with his The Hunger Games co-star, so was saddened when intimate images of the actress found their way onto the Internet last year (14).

He can't imagine how awful Jennifer must have felt when the photographs surfaced, insisting she is too nice a person to deserve such public humiliation.

"I just don't understand how someone can do that to another human being. It's the hugest invasion of privacy you can think of," Liam said in an interview with Men's Health magazine. "She's such a good person - such a good-hearted person - and for her to be put through that was unfair. It made me upset for her. And it made me angry. Really angry."

Liam went on to praise Jennifer and their fellow co-star Josh Hutcherson during the interview.

He is thrilled to have spent so much time working with people he is great friends with, as the trio prepares for the release of the last installment of the series The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.

"What's great about having made such good friends with Jen and Josh is that we're able to share it all together and experience it as a threesome," he explained. "You know, we're really close. Really, close."

Liam also spoke about his childhood in Melbourne, Australia, where he grew up as the youngest of three boys.

His elder brothers Chris and Luke also went on to work as actors, and 25-year-old Liam says there has always been a healthy rivalry between the siblings.

"I was the youngest, so I was never really anywhere near their physicality," he explained. "If they wanted to beat me up, they would. But I idolised them.

"As a kid, I followed them into anything and wanted to do whatever they were doing. And it was always competitive."

Liam recently revealed he is following a vegan diet and looks in fine form for the accompanying Men's Health December issue photoshoot, proudly showing off his rippling biceps.

Although he usually watches what he eats, the heartthrob still can't resist tucking into a cheese-laden Italian feast when he isn't working.

"I tend to go from one extreme to the other, to be honest," he confessed. "Leading up to a movie I'm usually pretty healthy. But then the few weeks after the shoot I'm mostly eating pizza and French fries and playing Xbox."
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, & Josh Hutcherson Premiere ‘Hunger Games’ in Berlin! | Hunger Games, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Mockingjay : Just Jared

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence poses with her co-stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson at the premiere of their film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 held at CineStar on Wednesday (November 4) in Berlin, Germany.

The trio have just begun their press tour for the final film in the four part series!

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 is set to be released on November 20. Be sure to check it out.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing Dior Haute Couture with Neil Lane jewels. Liam is wearing Ermenegildo Zegna.

35+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lawrence and her co-stars at the event…

Old 11-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Maybe we can say that he will have so much more accomplishment in future or something like that?

And thanks for posting those!

Old 11-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pratt

New thread:

Liam Hemsworth #7: We Know That He Will Have So Much More Accomplishment in Future!!

Donna