Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for the article. I can't wait to see if he does do the movie.

Old 01-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2' Trailer & News: Franchise Could Extend, Teases Lionsgate CEO : News : Realty Today

Quote:
"The Hunger Games" has been a massively successful franchise. With its last installment due out at the end of the year, fans wonder what's next for the much-loved series.

The Hollywood Reporter writes that according to Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer, the fourth film, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II" is not the last project.

When asked what's next for Lionsgate and the Young Adults series, Feltheimer share, "We're always looking for ways to extend all of our intellectual property. We've seen that's what happened with Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings. So we're always looking for worlds within the IP that we haven't explored yet."

When pressed if audiences can expect something more from the "Hunger Games" world, the PGA's recipient of this year's Milestone Award said Lionsgate has a lot planned for its Young Adult category.

"Not saying specifically for The Hunger Games, but we have other franchises, too. If you look at Divergent, for example, after the third book, [author Veronica Roth] actually put out a novella called Four. There may be other material there. One never knows when we dig into the treasure troves of these brilliant writers what we might find," revealed the former producer.

While there is no official word on the series extending past the fourth film, Hunger Games director Francis Lawrence has previously said he's open to exploring if there's more left to tell.

"It's a tricky thing, but I'm definitely open to talking about it, and I think everybody's thinking about it. Everybody loves the world and the ideas. I just think that one has to go into that world carefully. Because I think a huge part of what makes the stories great is that it was really built on this idea of the consequence of war, and you have an amazing character like Katniss at the center of it," quoted Movie Pilot of the director.

Lawrence does caution that the spin-off of sorts must be at the level as its predecessors. "And so to just say, 'Oh, we're still in the Hunger Games world' I think is really risky, and you need to make sure that you have something new to say, and either new characters need to be created that are just as compelling as Katniss," noted the director.

"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II," based on the books of Suzanne Collins, is due out in theaters Nov. 20, 2015. The film stars Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen), Josh Hutcherson (Peeta Mellark), and Liam Hemsworth (Gale Hawthorne).

Donna
Old 01-30-2015, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope he heals quickly so he can take that movie role!
LEAD-yes, please! Hope it's as good as the first one!
Old 01-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Glad to hear that he might get that role, but can't wait to hear more of it..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-31-2015, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Chris & Liam Hemsworth Are Hot Brothers at the G’Day Gala | Chris Hemsworth, Elsa Pataky, Liam Hemsworth : Just Jared

Quote:
Chris Hemsworth shows off his rugged good looks at the 2015 G’Day USA Gala featuring the AACTA International Awards at Hollywood Palladium on Saturday evening (January 31) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old Avengers: Age of Ultron actor kept his arm around his wife Elsa Pataky as they walked the red carpet together at the event presented by QANTAS.

Joining the happy couple at the big event was Chris‘ brother Liam, who looked handsome in his suit.

10+ pictures inside of Chris and Liam Hemsworth looking incredibly hot at the gala…

Old 02-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

2015 G'DAY USA Gala Featuring The AACTA International Awards Presented By QANTAS- Liam Hemsworth

2015 G'Day USA Gala Featuring The AACTA International Awards Presented By QANTAS - Arrivals - Liam Hemsworth

Donna
Old 02-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the links.

Old 02-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 02-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Liam Hemsworth & Teresa Palmer Try to Escape ‘Cut Bank’ – Watch Trailer Now! | Liam Hemsworth, Teresa Palmer, Trailer : Just Jared

Quote:
Check out Liam Hemsworth and Teresa Palmer showing some PDA in the brand new trailer for their upcoming film Cut Bank!

The 25-year-old actor and the 28-year-old actress are joined in the trailer by their co-stars Billy Bob Thornton, John Malkovich, and Oliver Platt.

Here’s the synopsis: “Dwayne McLaren (Hemsworth) has been looking for a way out of his small town upbringing of Cut Bank, MT since he graduated high school several years earlier. When he finds himself in the wrong place at the right time, he jumps at a chance to pursue a better life in a bigger city with his girlfriend Cassandra (Palmer). But luck doesn’t exist in Cut Bank, and this perceived good fortune is quickly followed by a flood of bad karma.”

Mark your calendars, Cut Bank hits select theaters on Friday, April 3.

Old 02-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 02-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for posting that..

is that what you want?

Old 02-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Liam Hemsworth seen leaving clothing store in LA | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
Getting new threads? Scruffy-haired Liam Hemsworth hits the shops in blue T-shirt and mustard shorts as he continues to sport plastered forearm

He may be one of Hollywood's young hunks but even Liam Hemsworth likes to dress down every now and then.

The 25-year-old Australia actor was spotted cutting a casual figure on Friday while shopping in Malibu.

Liam visited an Urban Outfitters store and looked dressed-down in a dark blue T-shirt over mustard shorts while he kept footwear sensible in a pair of trainers and white socks.

He also still sported a plastered right forearm which he has been seen wearing in recent weeks. While the actor hasn't officially commented on the injury it's believed he broke his arm.

Liam is no doubt enjoying some time off work with a slew of his completed projects set to be released this year.

The actor will soon be seen in the comedy-drama The Dressmaker opposite Kate Winslet and Sarah Snook.

The story revolves around a pretentious woman who returns to her small, rural town in Australia to start a dressmaking shop - and get revenge on those who did her wrong.

Also on Liam's plate is The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2, which has a US release date of November 15, opposite Jennifer Lawrence, Julianne Moore and Josh Hutcherson.

His latest trailer for the thriller film Cut Bank was released last week, which sees him team up with fellow Aussie, Teresa Palmer.

The two will play love interests in the flick, which also stars Hollywood veteran John Malkovich.

It screened at the 2014 International Film Festival last year and it is due for a cinema release in the US at the end of February.

Donna
Old 02-14-2015, 12:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for posting that..

is that what you want?

Old 02-14-2015, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome. Thank you for posting the article.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top