Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2019, 02:07 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Midsomer Murders 2019: John Barnaby's ‘deepest and darkest’ secret to FINALLY be revealed?

MIDSOMER MURDERS returns tonight, with detective John Barnaby at the helm. But the police officer has been hiding a shocking secret which could scupper his chances of solving a twisted murder case.

There is very little that can get in the way of a John Barnaby investigation, but a terrifying phobia may do the trick.

For the detective of Midsomer Murders is terribly afraid of clowns, a fear viewers of the ITV murder mystery drama will come to learn of in the 20th season.

A statement detailing the new series, read: “It turns out that clowns are a long-held terror of John Barnaby’s (Neil Dudgeon).

“This series he takes the family to the circus because his little girl, Betty, wants to go.

“Sarah (Fiona Dolman) even says to him that it might be a good idea if he nips out when the clowns come on, knowing they’re his secret Achilles heel.”

It continued: “But he has to confront all of his clownish fears in the pursuit of finding the solution to a sudden murder case.

“He really has to come up against his deepest and darkest fear.”

Season 20 of Midsomer Murders airs tonight on ITV, with a total of six episodes in the 2019 series.

The programme is based on the book series Chief Inspector Barnaby by author Caroline Grahams.

Stars of the show include Neil Dudgeon, Majinder Virk, Nick Hendrix and EastEnders actress Annette Badlands.

Also, Danish actress Ann Eleonora Jørgensen will feature this season as a guest star.

This Morning regular Kelly Brook is to make an appearance too to mark the show’s 20th-anniversary series.

She previously revealed her ambition to die in an episode of the popular programme while appearing on the ITV daytime show.

Gushing about the hit police drama, Kelly said: “I wanted to go and die in an episode of Midsomer Murders as that’s the show I love most.”

In the programme Kelly plays a blushing bride, named Laurel Newman, who is tragically murdered on her wedding day.

According to a synopsis for the show DCI Barnaby will be forced to attend a local wedding with his wife Sarah.

However, when the bride is murdered, DCI Barnaby will leap into action to discover who is responsible for the killing.

DCI Barnaby actor Neil Dudgeon recently claimed the show, which first aired in 1997, “can go on and on”.

He told Digital Spy: “The premise is, 'Something investigation-worthy happens somewhere rural and two policemen turn up to find out what's gone on.' Around that, write any story you want.”

Midsomer Murders returns tonight on ITV at 8pm.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...lly-Brook-news

Wow. Well, I still have yet to see this show, but hope to at some point.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This looks amazing!
Old 03-23-2019, 03:22 PM

Any of you happen to see ''Midsomer Murders'' before? I looked it up & it's been a round a long time. It began in 1997. My local library system has it available on DVD thankfully, so I'll check it out sometime.

Here's a link to Kelly on her radio show if anyone's interesting. Think it's only about a minute long.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm have to see it! Hope it's on Netflix!
Old 04-08-2019, 01:15 PM

This is pic is so old, though still is 1of my favorites.

Here's a link to a clip of Kelly wearing a gold dress & a throwback cover to Style Magazine. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/...caroline-flack

I do still need to see her in ''Midsommer Murders''. I'll start watching that show soon thankfully.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the stunning pic!
Old 04-09-2019, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Gorgeous picture!

I've seen a lot of episodes of Midsomer Murders over the years. It's a great programme so I can definitely recommend it.

Julie's Art Thread
Julie icon by me
fluffybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So pretty!
Old 04-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Great pictures

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So amazing!
Old 04-30-2019, 03:21 PM

Indeed. I haven't been able to checkout full broadcasts of her radio show, but have seen clips. Here's a cover from earlier this year that I like.

Old 05-01-2019, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the stunning magazine cover!
Old 05-07-2019, 01:21 PM

It is a great cover. I saw ''Midsomer Murders'' last night. It was the very first episode of the show, so have a ways to go until Kelly's character shows up on it, but it was memorable. Wow. All the series of it are on Netflix currently thankfully. I guess it was more of a murder mystery that lead to more murders & then by the end it was like ''You've got to be kidding me''. A young Emily Mortimer starred in the first episode alongside Jonathan Firth who played her brother. Glad that Kelly got to be on this show. I'll watch more shortly.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the stunning poster! It looks like the famous Rosie the Riveter poster!
Old 06-06-2019, 05:14 PM

Oh yes. From WWII. Kelly put up some stills on Instagram from her appearance on ''Midsomer Murders''. She's wearing a wedding dress in them. Here's a link to it: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...bride-16265387

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top