Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Have to resize em first, but found some you might like.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sounds good.

Take your time though.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:06 PM

You are very patient, though I haven't posted many pics lately.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I've seen many pictures of Kelly so I'm pretty content.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:10 PM

I am not sure which ones you have seen though, which is why I was wondering which ones are your favorites?
Old 11-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Her candids.

I'll try and find them.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:35 PM

Oh. Cool.

Happy 30th Birthday to Kelly! Time has gone by fast. Here is some news on how she celebrated.

credit dailymail.co.uk

Kelly Brook celebrates her 30th birthday with the Calendar Girls (and plenty of cake, of course)

Kelly Brook reached the milestone age of 30 today - and had an early celebration with her Calendar Girls co-stars at the weekend.

The West End star sipped on champagne and munched on a huge cake, which was decorated with the words 'Miss September is 30'.

Kelly plays miss September (Celia) in the stage and was joined by fellow cast members to enjoy her birthday treats on Saturday night.

The former TV presenter, who dates England rugby star Danny Cipriani, 22, said: 'The best bit of being 30 is having a toyboy.'

Danny and Kelly have now been dating for 14 months, but the one-time Big Breakfast host, revealed she is in no rush to get married.

Last week, she told the Daily Mirror: 'This year hasn't been easy, but I'm in a good place right now. I've got a great job and a toyboy and I turn 30 next week, which I'm excited about.'

'I'd love to have children in the next couple of years - Danny adores them. But he's got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn't want to put him under any pressure.

'I don't feel the clock is ticking. If it happens, it happens,' she said, before adding: 'I couldn't care less about marriage.'

'Who I am now isn't who I was two years ago. I'm a free spirit and marriage has always felt like a death sentence.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

30 already?

She looks timeless.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:34 PM

Yep. She's still sexy at age 30 & probably will be for longer than that. Wish I could see her on stage.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:12 PM

Anyone that's had bags under their eyes knows how frustrating it is, including myself. Here's how Ms. Kelly Brook has been handeling it.

Credit dailymail.co.uk

December 08th 2009

Kelly Brook sports heavy bags under eyes as heavy Calendar Girls schedule takes its toll

Performing night after night on stage appears to be taking it's toll on Kelly Brook.

The model-turned-actress is putting in eight shows a week in Calendar Girls in London's West End.

The 30-year-old was spotted out with boyfriend Danny Cipriani in south-west London yesterday with very little make-up on and heavy bags under her eyes.

Cipriani, 22, was dressed down in jogging bottoms and a zipped-up jumper and also looked tired.

Miss Brook is usually flawless when she appears in public but she has recently spoken of the exertions of taking on the role of Celia in Calendar Girls.

She had to quit her training sessions with Cipriani, who plays rugby fo London Wasps, after beginning her run in the show on Novembr 3.

She said doing eight shows meant she was working non-stop although there were weight-loss benefits to her two-and-a-half-hour-long performances.

'Danny is lovely about my figure. He tried to get me to do some training-running around Wimbledon Commom-but it's so hard.

'I do this little circuit, while he cycles alongside me in his hoodie. I feel like I'm in Rocky.'

Danny is returning to rugby this week after a fractured fibula he sustained two months ago.

Kelly recently spoke about their relationship saying:'I speak to Danny a million times a day.

'He's funny and cute and sends me silly little pictures and messages on the phone, and even though we live together we always find things to talk about.

'We have both grown up in the public eye, with the pressure of people critcising.

'I also love watching him play because he's so talented and that's such an aphrodisiac'.

As well as balancing her heavy work load and spending time with Danny, Kelly also marked the second anniversary of her father Kenneth Parsons death on November 26.

Last edited by canflam; 12-12-2009 at 02:39 PM
Old 12-12-2009, 08:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

really? her age is 30? just can't believe she's still that sexy and so amazing! wanna see her on stage too!
Old 12-12-2009, 02:54 PM

If you're ever in the U.K. their might be a chance to see her. Let me know when you want more pics of her put up. I'll try to add a good amount by Christmas Day.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:14 PM

Merry Christmas! Should have put this up earlier, but here's some news from last week.

Credit dailymail.co.uk

Kelly Brook camps it up to play sleeping Beauty in Paul O'Grady's panto

She may be busy staring in the West End Production of Calendar Girls, but Kelly Brook still found time to star in a pantomine.

The 30-year-old was given the leading role in Paul O' Gray's annual panto Sleeping Beauty last night.

Dressed in a medieval yellow and orange costume with renaissance curls piled on top of her had, Kelly put on a suitably camp performance as she joined a host stars in the entertaining show.

Kelly has currently being performing six nights a week i West End Calendar Girls alongside Hannah Waterman and Jay Leeming.

But she managed to find time in her schedule to rehearse fo the colourful production of Sleeping Beauty on the popular Channel 4 chat show.

After sleeping fo a hundred years after being pricked by a spinning needle, Sleeping Beauty is finally roused from her bed by PRince Charming, played by I'm A Celebrity heart-throb Stuart Manning.

The production also starred Loose Women presenter Denise Wlech and EastEnders villian Larry Lamb as Sleeping Beauty's parents and Stephen Fry as the Narrator.

Getting into the panto spirit by dressing in drag was comedian Johnny Vegas, who joined Jo Brand and Lisa Maxwell as the three fairy godmothers.

The panto also featured a tap-dancing cameo from Lionel Blair and panto leegend Jeanette Krankie as the Nanny.

Concidentally, Celia Imrie, who played the Wicked Fairy in last night's panto, played BRookes Calendar Girls character Celia in the film version of the play.

O'Grady's annual pantomine has been a regular Christmas staple of his Channel 4chat show for five years.

While he has cast a host of friends, including Cilla Black and Joan Colins in past productions, the only perament castmember is comedienne

As he prepares for his chat show to blow out this year on Friday, O'Grady decided to organise his panto one final time.

O'Grady announced in October he would be ending the show after channel 4 bosses told him they wanted to cut the estimated 14.3 million pound budget by 60 per cent.

He said at the time: 'It is likely to go at then end of the year. We can't make it on that budget - It would just be me and the dog.

'We'd have to be in a tiny studio, with not more than 30 in the audience, and we wouldn't be able to attract the kind of guests we get now. I can't believe they want to kill it off, but after six years, perhaps I have to move on. It is such a shame.'

Last edited by canflam; 12-24-2009 at 02:44 PM
Old 12-28-2009, 11:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

She has been super busy.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:02 PM

No doubt. She also got a new puppy as a Christmas gift from Danny Cipriani & was spotted holding it outside a theatre last night. His name is ''Rocky''. He's a cute dog. She dressed him up.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top