Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Who me see it more then once? We don't get TRL here in Canada on MuchMusic which is the equivalant to MTV. We do get MTV Canada, but I think it's a special channel that you have to get with a package or something not sure. Thanks for the tip on where I can download it!

I thought she was interested in doing it, especially after filming the first one was a lot of fun! I hope we'll see her in it, it would definitly not be the same if she wasn't.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01
Who me see it more then once? We don't get TRL here in Canada on MuchMusic which is the equivalant to MTV. We do get MTV Canada, but I think it's a special channel that you have to get with a package or something not sure. Thanks for the tip on where I can download it!

I thought she was interested in doing it, especially after filming the first one was a lot of fun! I hope we'll see her in it, it would definitly not be the same if she wasn't.
Of course! Maybe we should do a hall of fame. Nah, you're getting the movie ahead of us. Hmm. Keira Web doesn't have the TRL interview yet.

Anyway, more pics from the premiere. She's one lucky girl. Gorgeous guys around her.

ashley - Yup. Time, Glamour and UK Vogue.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

my lord! She just keeps getting prettier and prettier. THe Letterman interview was cute, but on GMA it was kinda like the same questions over and over again, but its always a pleasure to watch her being so incredibly humble
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 06-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for all the Keira pics, she looks so pretty! I am so looking forward for "King Arthur" to come out, I know she will be great as Guinevere. I am just mad I always seem to miss her on TV... first it was TRL, now it is David Letterman. Hopefully I can catch her somewhere!
Old 06-30-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

CBS article

Knightley Shine Behind 'King'

With the one-two punch of "Bend It Like Beckham" and "Pirates of The Caribbean", Keira Knightley has quickly become one of Hollywood's hottest young stars. She hopes to continue her winning ways playing Guinevere in the new summer epic, "King Arthur."

The English actress plays the tenacious Briton who helps Arthur (Clive Owen) defend Britain against the threat of invading Saxons, and lead the isle into a new age.

"Keira was fresh, extremely beautiful and a wonderful actress in 'Pirates of the Caribbean,'" says producer Jerry Bruckheimer, "and we wanted to bring her back."

"King Arthur" is the epic tale of one man's destiny to become king. The reluctant leader, Arthur, wants to leave Britain and return to the stability of Rome.

The legendary Guinevere is known to get passed from man to man without much complaint. But Knightley's Guinevere is different. She's a fighter, a warrior, as much as any man.

"She would terrify me," Knightley says of her character, "We do show that there is a soft side to her; there has to be a soft side, but I think that has to be suppressed when there is a cause to fight."

Director Antoine Fuqua notes that Knightley did most of her own stunts and never complained -- even when she got bumps and bruises.

But then again, there is a payoff. Knightley notes, "I've got seven hunks in leather; what more can a girl ask for?"

Knightley will be in The Early Show studio Thursday to discuss her new film "King Arthur."
Old 07-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Total Fan

abby, thanks for the articles! Oh, I hope she'll be doing PotC 2 & 3! The sequels just wouldn't be the same without her!

chazman & nerble, thanks for the beautiful pics!
I love her dress from the premiere, Keira looks very elegant in it.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

O i love Keira Knightly. For one she's absoulutly gorgous and she's really good actress!!
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 07-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG! I take everything back I said bad about KA, I saw a TV spot about Arthur and Guinvere and it looked absolutely fabulous!

Shetan
Old 07-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Old 07-03-2004, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shetan*
OMG! I take everything back I said bad about KA, I saw a TV spot about Arthur and Guinvere and it looked absolutely fabulous!

Shetan
Shetan - Good for you.

Tery - No problem. I hope she'll do POTC 2. I want more Elizabeth & Will romance.

Orli's Alf - Lovely pics.

Lara -Where are you girl???

King Arthur Press Conference

Old 07-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

abby-anne- those pics are lovely! Thank you for posting them! I love when she has laughs!

Orli'sALF - she looks gorgeous in those pics where are they from?
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I those pics of Keira! She's sooo incredibly pretty! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

Shetan
Old 07-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Wow. She's the cover of Arena. Ohmy, the pics are hot.

Arena cover
Old 07-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

ashleyboreanaz The pics are from a photo shoot with Chris Floyd from november 2003. More pics from this shoot are Here

Old 07-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

abby I'm here!

When are you guys getting the film? It opens on Wednesday for us!

Yeah we should totally have a hall of fame as to the number of times we see it!

Thanks for the pics of her with the guys, the CBS article and the pics from the King Arthur press conference!

Thanks for letting us know that she's on the cover of Arena magazine! I don't think I've heard of that magazine! I hope it's availbe in Canada!

amore85 Hopefully you'll be able to catch Keira on TV sometime!

Shetan We forgive you!

Orli'sALF Thanks for the pics!