Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2015, 05:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Still love these pics of Kay from 2009. She so gorgeous and sexy here.

Also Kay just posted this!
https://instagram.com/p/4sV_h4BZ1a/

Last edited by Canuck31; 07-03-2015 at 06:46 PM
Canuck31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just saw this tweet and had to google for more info. Kay is supposed to return to CSI for the series finale. I really hope it's true. We need Kay back on TV.

https://twitter.com/morgandersfan/st...83214448594944

Lindsey Willows To Appear In ‘CSI’ Finale | CSI Files
Old 07-23-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mark, I'm so sorry it took me so long to come back here but I have been on vacation for two weeks

Right now I really don't want to set my hopes up because Lindsey could be portrayed by another actress as well, right? I know that IMDB says it on Kay's page but IMDB isn't always right either so until Kay has somehow confirmed it or we see promotional pics or Kay being mentioned to be back as Lindsey I will keep my joy contained.

Wow, that picture of Kay at Instagram
Lauren Helen Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 04:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

It would be highly unlikely for the producers of CSI to cast someone else to play Lindsay Willows. Plus Marg Helgenberger will also be returning to play Catherine Willows (Lindsay's mother) so I'm sure Marg would something to say if Kay were not playing Lindsay. I think Marg is friends with the Panabakers and even though she's not with CSI any longer I'm sure she has some pull with network. Also bare in mind that Kay basically waited until close to airing to announce she was going to be L&O SVU. We didn't know that far in advance. In any event I do hope it happens. It's not to say that Kay will return to acting regularly but if the article I linked is true then they could easily make a spin off series of CSI with Kay as the lead.

EDIT:
Well it turns out I was wrong. So sad about this. I was hoping Kay would come back for a one off appearance but I guess not.
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/29...-series-finale

EDIT 2:

Here's a couple new pics of Kay.

Last edited by Canuck31; 08-07-2015 at 08:19 PM
Old 08-16-2015, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mark, I'm so sorry for my delay in answering you here We just have a heat wave here and even posting at my board is a pain in the a** and I didn't manage to pass by here...

First of all I'm not surprised that they recast the role of Kay's in CSI... I expected that to happen, sadly

And thanks for the Kay pictures... Man, she's changed so much, I wouldn't even recognize her if I didn't know it was her. I wish she would at least try to look a little bit more styled, getting a good haircut or something at least... I don't like what she has become tbh. I'm not a fashion kind of girl, I barely, almost never, wear any make up but I look tons better than her. What's happened to our beautiful girl?
Old 08-16-2015, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey it's no biggie. I do miss talking with you and Marilyn though. If you have facebook I'd add you but maybe you don't have that.

Yeah it is sad that Kay will not be in the CSI movie. Wish she was but I'm really not surprised either. Guess she clearly is done with acting.

Yeah Kay has changed and not for the better. I admit she still looks cute. But even with the little extra weight if she dressed up a bit and did her hair and a bit of make-up she'd be gorgeous. As for you I don't really recall what you look like but I do remember seeing pics a long time ago of you and a few others on the old Summerland board.

Hope you're doing well.

Also Kay posted this earlier.

https://instagram.com/p/6dpEkQhZ4t/
Old 08-17-2015, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Mark, I really miss talking to you and Marilyn as well (especially since I haven't heard from her since the board was closed ). I really hope she's okay.

Yeah, I guess she really is done with acting. It's so depressing somehow because of her talent that for sure would have made her famous one day.

Mark, you know what? It's good to hear that you agree with me that she hasn't changed for the better... I'm really curious if she really is happy with where she is now and who she is now. All of her smiles seem so faked to me always and I can't even say why. Maybe it's because her eyes are never laughing with the rest of her face.

I'm okay so far, Mark What about you?

I saw this one earlier, Mark Another new picture of hers.

Btw, you can now post IGs here directly by using the tags [*IG][*/IG] (just leave out the '*' and put the number/letter code of the IG between those tags, for example for the one that you brought over last:
[*IG]p/6dpEkQhZ4t[*/IG]

Now without the '*':
Old 08-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well I tried messaging Marilyn but it wouldn't work cause her inbox is full. But that was a while ago.

Yeah. I just feel like Kay gave up on something so natural to her. I know it can be a difficult business but I think she could have made it big if she stuck with it and took it seriously.

Well I think she's happy in certain ways. I'm sure it's nice to get away from the pressures of hollywood and be more relaxed. But I get the feeling she does miss it. But on the plus side in that latest pic she certainly has the best smile of all of them.

thanks for the tip.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I tried to contact her, too... Even on FB but I wasn't really successful.

And Mark, don't be mad at me but I normally don't add people that I don't know in person to my FB. I'm very private and I hope you will understand. I only made an exception for my co-mods. Just because I needed to be able to get in contact with them really fast sometimes.

It for sure was a difficult business for her. We know about it, about what happened during her NOF times. That's so sad but she's strong, she has a great family, a sister even in the same business.

I'm happy to hear that you think she's happy. And yeah, the pressure of Hollywood for sure is gone.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's okay. I'm used to rejection. lol But I'm a pretty decent guy and I wouldn't share anything you wouldn't want me to.

Well I don't think we know much about what happened with NOF. Just that the crew was not the greatest so they weren't really able to work together like a family.

I just wish Kay had ended her acting career on a high note. Her last on screen appearance was on L&O SVU playing a 14 year old prostitute. Not the best way to leave the business. lol
Old 08-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mark, you should stop thinking that everything is a rejection towards you. It's not, it's just something I in general don't do because yeah, I'm really private as well.

We know a lot. We even know that they called her too fat which is a no go for me, especially with Kay not being fat at all That so sucks and I hate that she had to experience it.

Oh yes, I as well would have loved her to go like a shining star. She would have had deserved it. Instead she just disappeared because she was so broken...

I'm wondering if Danielle sometimes is asked about her sister?
Old 09-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Flashback pics from 2010.

Also this was just posted.

Last edited by Canuck31; 09-06-2015 at 01:24 PM
Old 09-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mark, I'm sorry for the long delay again!

Aww, how cute is that little one I love how much Kay cares for it and animals in general. I'm sure she's such a lovely person. It's somehow still strange to see her working there and in those working clothes And always wearing her hair in a ponytail. I would love to see her with her hair open for once again at least.

In all the red carpet pictures you brought over here in your last post, she seemed kind of unsure and not happy... Did you realize that?
Old 09-30-2015, 06:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Kay seemed okay there. it's after NOF was cancelled in 2011 that things started downhill.

This was posted today. https://twitter.com/poisonoakes3/sta...27707164164096

Also just found this.

Last edited by Canuck31; 10-22-2015 at 11:24 PM
Old 10-25-2015, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really think it was the cast there. She told that story how people on the show called her too fat and I still don't get that. They are so annoying and I hated hearing that from her.

Kay looks so differently... It's crazy. It's hard to still recognize her for that person she used to be.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top