Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD
FIRST PICTURES OF KATE IN BEYOND THE SEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2004, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

gorgeous
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 06-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you so much Iwane! Great pictures
Old 06-18-2004, 08:40 PM
Addicted Fan

as strange as that hair is, she looks gorgeous!!!!

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 06-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

OMG she looks perfect for it!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 06-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for the pics Iwane! Wow Kate looks so fantastic doesn't she? Not that's hard for her! She looks so pretty! Can't wait to see this film!

Quote:
Originally posted by Leya
I loved Blue Crush. What I liked about it was that it was just not another 'teen' movie or love story. I liked the idea that was behind the movie, that you can reach your dreams eventually and I admire Kate for the hard work she put into that movie.
ITA! Some teen movies are so bad I wonder why I even bothered watching them in the first place. Blue Crush really caught my attention because it was so unlike other "Teen Movies" - it had a message and such enpowered female role models, and that Kate chose to do that film over others because it had this theme in it also says a lot about her!

It wasn't so cliche at the end, and although she didn't win you still know she accomplished so much just by trying and proving herself it was so awesome! Great girl power movie!

I hope you get "Wonderland" in Europe sometime Leya and that "Sin City" gets released where you are! That would be awesome!

Awesome LJ icon!

Pavlov's Belle Awesome wallpaper! I'm totally snagging for future use!

Shannon Welcome back! So true, Michelle and Sanoe were awesome in the film to, they made it really fun as well, all three got along great offscreen which you could totally tell onscreen!
Old 06-21-2004, 06:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01

ITA! Some teen movies are so bad I wonder why I even bothered watching them in the first place. Blue Crush really caught my attention because it was so unlike other "Teen Movies" - it had a message and such enpowered female role models, and that Kate chose to do that film over others because it had this theme in it also says a lot about her!

It wasn't so cliche at the end, and although she didn't win you still know she accomplished so much just by trying and proving herself it was so awesome! Great girl power movie!
exactly , you did a much better job explaining it
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Lara

Oh yeah, Blue Crush definitely is a great movie. I guess I'm watching it again this week. It is the only movie puplished in Europe so far and of course I bought the DVD. I'm a huge fan of Kate and Michelle and I was glad to see them together.

What made me kinda angry today was that I bought the new (German) Instyle where I found a picture of Kate (from the Troy premiere). They made both of her eyes blue again. I just don't like it when they do that. Kate's eyes are so beautiful, why changing them? It's not like she's ill or something.

Leya
Old 06-21-2004, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Aw, that sucks! Her eyes are awesome the way they are! Why change it, right?

Elizabeth Turner, hey girl! Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, Kate works well in ensemble pieces. I felt like she fit in really well with her co-stars in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, too. She wasn't the whole movie, she was part of it with Topher, Ginnifer, Josh, Sean, Nathan.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Ashely!

You're welcome Leya! Is Blue Crush the only Kate film that you have gotten in Europe? I think WaDwTH and Wonderland are suppose to be released there right since Kate went there to promote them?

That is so dumb that they made her eyes the same colour again! What what's wrong with two different colour eyes? They are unique! What is that not "perfection" or something? Like you said she's not ill or anything, and if she was it would still be fine!

Shannon You're are welcome! ITA I love how Kate is in these ensamble projects! She works great with her co-stars, and hearing how she got along with them offscreen really shows onscreen! They all have great things to say about her! How sweet does she seem?
Old 06-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Dude, I still have to see Wonderland. I haven't seen it yet. I know, bad Bozmanite, huh? LOL. I'll see it soon!

Elizabeth Turner, aww I know she does seem so sweet! Her co-stars praise her to no end.

I have an idea, what co-stars would you guys like to see Kate act with? She's worked with some really ones so far.

I'd have to say Rose Byrne, Paul Bettany, Dominic Monaghan, and Sandra Bullock. Ooh, and Jennifer Garner.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'd love to see her work with Sandy too!

Umm, I would love to see her do something with Paul Walker (how hott would that be?), hmmm, or maybe something really dark and edgy with Christina Ricci or Thora Birch.
Old 06-22-2004, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I completely agree with this Christina Ricci and Thora thing ashley! I would love Kate working with them.

Lara, your right, WaDwTH was released but not near my city and it wasn't a huge sucsess in the others. I still hope to get the DVD. I don't know about Wonderland, but I wish I could see it, it's the Kate movie I want to see most.

Leya
Old 06-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't care much for WaDWTH. It was a cute movie, but pretty much predicatble, but it had Kate so it was worth the 7 dollars.. i dont think I would reccomend it to anybody though.

Wonderland you should defiantley see, althugh i could be biased because I am Huge Val Kilmer fan.
Old 06-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

WaDWTH wasn't the best movie ever made. If not for Kate, I doubt I would've seen it in the first place, even though I like Sean Hayes, Nathan Lane, and Topher Grace. And Josh Duhamel is cute.

Ooh, Christina and Thora would be amazing to work with! I could see her with Paul Walker (they would be hot. I also hope she works with Josh Hartnett somewhere down the line).
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top