Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting the art ashleyboreanaz. I like it

Leya
Old 06-12-2004, 04:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaraCroft01
Hey Guys!

This is a Kate Bosworth thread, not a Kate/Orlando thread, or an Orlando thread. If you want to talk about Orlando/Kate please do so elsewhere.

Thanks. (Thanks ashleyboreanaz for getting back on topic!)

I'll respond to stuff later!
Let's not talk about Orlando/kate, ok? Just about her. this is an appreciation thread, isn't it?
Old 06-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Leya
Thanks for posting the art ashleyboreanaz. I like it

Leya
Thank ya, but its really hard hard to make an ugly art when youre using kate pics
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thank ya, but its really hard hard to make an ugly art when youre using kate pics
that's true! She really is beautiful.

Leya
Old 06-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Banned

sum1 tell me what the big deal is with Kate?
Old 06-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sexypinkdots
sum1 tell me what the big deal is with Kate?
I'm afraid I dont understand your question.
If you mean why we all adroe her its because shes beautiful (inside and ouside), her film choices have been incredible, shes truely talented (which is rare among many stars her age) and did i mention her remarkable smile??
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Banned

yeah she is pretty but her film choices like Blue Crush and Win a date.. aint so hot or maybe its bcoz they are aimed at a younger age?
Old 06-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

ashleyboreanaz The fan art is beautiful! So true what Leya said - it's hard to make bad fan art when you are using Kate pics

Quote:
Originally posted by Iwane
Let's not talk about Orlando/kate, ok? Just about her. this is an appreciation thread, isn't it?
Exactly. Posting Kate/Orlando pics is fine, and then commenting on them is fine to (as long as Kate is in the pics), but then speculating about there relationship and then sidetracking and talking about Orlando isn't cause this is a thread just for Kate.

sexypinkdots Check the first post of the thread to see why we like Kate.

I liked "Blue Crush" and WaDwTH, I know they aren't Oscar winners, but that's fine with me since that's not what they were made for. There is more to them then meets the eye (for example reason 24 on our Kate list: "Because she starred in a girl-power movie, produced by Oscar winner Brian Grazer, which sends out a positive message to young girls. She chose to do the role over other scripts because it had the best message in terms of female empowerment. It is centered on the strength of women. Female surf culture exploded after the release of Blue Crush.")

We like Kate not only for her movies as you'll see if you read the list.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really liked Blue Crush as well, but my favorite has to be 'the rules of attraction' or 'remember the titans' (even though her part wasn't big it was memorable and touching)

I cannot wait to see 'beyond the sea' interesting the thought of seeing Kevin Spacey and Kate as married couple, I sure as hell wouldnt have picked those two, but I'm sure it'll work out nicely

Im also really excited to get more info on "Sin City", I mean seeing Kate in a movie with Benicio Del Toro, Jaime King, Marley Shelton, Josh Hartnett, and Jessica Alba. Now that is one hell of a cast.
Old 06-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved Blue Crush. What I liked about it was that it was just not another 'teen' movie or love story. I liked the idea that was behind the movie, that you can reach your dreams eventually and I admire Kate for the hard work she put into that movie.

I really want to see Wonderland but there is no chance that I can get in on DVD here. I would love to see Kate and Val Kilmer together.

I would like to see Sin City too. There are a lot of famous cast members, so I hope the movie will become pretty popular and released in Europe too.

Leya
Old 06-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Addicted Fan

i am really excited about Sin CIty!

and i loved blue crush.. it was a feel good movie, and plus, i love surfing, so its kinda a double plus for me!

Mickey-: What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The Doctor- Mickey, what's Pre-Revolutionary France doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective!

}--- 127 --->>

Icon Credit
Old 06-13-2004, 03:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + - ReD - +
and i loved blue crush.. it was a feel good movie, and plus, i love surfing, so its kinda a double plus for me!
I'm always feeling better when I watched it too I especially like the soundtrack. This one song Sanoe, Michelle and Kate sing in the car is just great. Makes me always feel better.

Leya
Old 06-13-2004, 04:11 AM
Extreme Fan

I just found this picture of Kate and Lindsay Lohan which I have never seen before:

Anyone knows where it's from?

Leya
Old 06-13-2004, 04:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Leya
I just found this picture of Kate and Lindsay Lohan which I have never seen before
Anyone knows where it's from?

Leya
It is from MTV Total Request Live

Old 06-13-2004, 06:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Iwane
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top