Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2018, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
@jlucasthe making *huge* trades for @solvingkidscancer during #NYC #BGCharityDay. 100% of our revenue all day goes to help charities like Josh's.

Quote:
We're here with @jlucasthe at @bgccharityday! Thank you so much for having us here! #bgccharityday #nyc

Quote:
No joke I Sold 700,000,000 dollars of stock today for @bgccharityday on behalf of @solvingkidscancer @bgcpartners donates all their commissions for #9/11 to charities like Solving Kids Cancer...

Quote:
No matter which way you vote Check out this site https://turbovote.org #turbovote @nycgo @nycvotes #vote
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Cute pics.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Katie Holmes & Josh Lucas Pic ‘The Secret’ Gets Backing From Tri-G, Savvy Media & Shine Box Ahead Of New Orleans Shoot
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the news.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
My morning commute today. Back on @yellowstone one of my favorite gigs ever. @paramountnetwork

Quote:
#JoshLucas#SweetHomeAlabama!!!!! Soooo handsome!!!!!

Quote:
My dear friend @realmichaelkelly, a bunch of friends & I made a film last year and it’s gotten some pretty wonderful reviews! And you can steam it any time you want now @amazonprimevideo or go to a theater and see it! Congrats guys! @timothygbrady @pamelaadlon @andrewsikking @thetomeverettscott @rottentomatoes @fandango

Quote:
#AllSquare is in select theaters and on @iTunes today! Pre-order here:https://apple.co/2NF5sW4

All Square (2018) - IMDb
Old 10-16-2018, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the update.
Old 10-28-2018, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
#selfie from set and one of our team trying to beat the sun.

Quote:
I call this series the sunset of Leo Beebe. After almost 4 months tonight I finish this astounding film I keep calling the LAWRENCE OF ARABIA of car racing films. I can not wait for the world to see what Christian Bale, Matt Damon and our brilliant director James Mangold have done here! The 3rd photo is of Leo Beebe who had truly original hair. The 4th photo is of Ray McKinnon who plays Phil Remington & Jack McMullen.. 📸 @derekhill28 #christianbale #mattdamon #jamesmangold #fordvsferrari @20thcenturyfox
Old 10-29-2018, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't sure if I should say that I am not feeling his hair at all but he sorta mentions it in his caption. Although from the pic he posted the actual guy's hair looks ok. Thanks for the update.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Rhonda Byrne shared her beautiful book THE SECRET with the world. A lovely group of filmmakers, friends and I are starting production today on an adaptation of this book that we hope is a beautiful movie and spreads the ideas from the book about joy, goodwill, freedom & prosperity. This photo captures a little bit of The Secret for me. I’m thrilled to join the director of SWEET HOME ALABAMA again on this. @dailyteachingsecret #TheSecret @ilovethesecret @thesecret365 #thesecretfilm @therealandytennant #sweethomealabama

Quote:
Me age 12 I think. My parents discovered Ozzy wandering & scared in a parking lot. He and I slept outside for a year together under an awning when it rained.

Quote:
Sitting at my favorite cafe eating my favorite olives on earth my 6 year old son took this photo.... @filthyfoods @lesenfantsdeboheme @filthydaniel zoom in: the olive is a rare French lamp!

Quote:
We look happy making this movie which I know I am .... @thesecret365 #thesecret thanks to @luke_katiefan for image... @powerofpositivity

Quote:
Today’s scene is about Einstein once saying:
“The most important question you can ever ask is if the world is a friendly place? For if we decide that the universe is an unfriendly place, then we will use our technology, our scientific discoveries and our natural resources to achieve safety and power by creating bigger walls to keep out the unfriendliness and bigger weapons to destroy all that which is unfriendly and I believe that we are getting to a place where technology is powerful enough that we may either completely isolate or destroy ourselves as well in this process.
If we decide that the universe is neither friendly nor unfriendly and that God is essentially ‘playing dice with the universe’, then we are simply victims to the random toss of the dice and our lives have no real purpose or meaning.
But if we decide that the universe is a friendly place, then we will use our technology, our scientific discoveries and our natural resources to create tools and models for understanding that universe. Because power and safety will come through understanding its workings and its motives.” @alberteinstein @dailyteachingsecret @powerofpositivity #thesecret

Quote:
Sunset on the bayou via selfie and drone.... #TheSecret
Old 11-28-2018, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics. They're making a movie based on The Secret?
Old 12-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

^Apparently.

Quote:
A while back this great DP and wonderful man shot Sweet Home Alabama. It feels very good to back in the south with him filming The Secret. #setlife #thesecret #sweethomealabama

Quote:
Many moons ago these 2 brothers and I got Filthy together 🍈🍸.... today a new chapter begins, congrats Gents! @filthyfoods @filthydaniel

Quote:
Friday night set selfie, thanks to our crew as we are gonna shoot almost 20 hours today!... #TheSecretMovie @katieholmes212 @therealandytennant @thesecret365 @dailyteachingsecret @aidanpbrennan @sarahhoffmeisterr @mrjerryoc @courtneyjarrell @chelssbarber

Quote:
Mysterious images from our final day of shooting in New Orleans. #thesecretmovie @thesecret365 @dailyteachingsecret
First Look Trailer & Images Arrive for Breakthrough - Film and TV Now

Spoiler:

‘Breakthrough’ Trailer: Chrissy Metz’s Love & Faith Are Tested After Son’s Accident | Deadline

Last edited by LightYears; 12-17-2018 at 05:06 PM
Old 12-17-2018, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
that’s a wrap on “the secret”. honored. #thesecretmovie

Quote:
Our morning commute to base camp... final day of The Secret.

Quote:
Off to work...

Quote:
The trailer for our film came out (link in bio). I’m thrilled for the real family that gets this astounding story told. Congrats to @chrissymetz @devonfranklin @itsmarcelruiz @realmikecolter @tophergrace @20thcenturyfox @breakthroughmovie

Quote:
The entire Breakthrough film team and family is very grateful. #breakthroughmovie @breakthroughmovie @chrissymetz @devonfranklin

Quote:
Faith unites us. #BreakthroughMovie
Old 01-30-2019, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the update.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Contemplating the stunning beautiful soulful land & people of Mexico. So wonderful to spend New Years with such hardworking family oriented artful & joyful folk. If you have never been Oaxaca is easily one of the worlds greatest cities. Viva Mexico! @visitmexico

Quote:
@officialsbiff #USPremiere of #TheMurderousTrance aka #TheGuardianAngel .. Q&A with #Finnish #director #ArtoHalonen and actor #JoshLucas .. This very engaging film is a psychological thriller based on a true story about the astonishing hypnosis murders that took place in Denmark in the 1950s. Criminal investigator Anders Olsen (Pilou Asbæk) begins to solve a case in which a bank robber shoots two bank clerks and runs into the streets of Copenhagen with the money. When arrested, he claims to have committed the crime alone. Some eyewitnesses say the robber seemed to have been in a trance, which makes the case even more complicated and peculiar.
Olsen finds out that the accused has been in prison with the charismatic Björn Schow Nielsen (Josh Lucas) and begins to suspect that Nielsen had hypnotized his fellow inmate to commit the crime for him. Investigator Olsen engages in a battle of the minds to catch a psychological manipulator ..

Quote:
Great US festival premiere in Santa Barbara. 3 Screenings Sold Out! On the stage with festival programmer Mickey Duzdevich, star Josh Lucas and DOP Pini Hellstedt. #murderoustrancefilm #theguardianangelfilm #joshlucas #pilouasbæk #hypnosis #santabarbarafilmfestival

Quote:
On the Red Carpert with Josh Lucas in warm and friendly Santa Barbara International Film Festival. #murderoustrancefilm #the guardianangelmovie #santabarbarainternationalfilmfestival #joshlucas #pilouasbæk #hypnosis

Quote:
What a way to start the morning, 8am showing of Murderous Trance aka The Guardian Angel. #sbiff2019 #artohalonen #joshlucas #finland #foreignfilm #filmfestival #santabarbara #sweethomealabama #denmark

Quote:
Today we showing last time our film @theguardianangelfilm at @officialsbiff so see ya!

Quote:
We did have good time in Santa Barbara international film festivals. ♥
We want thank you everyone who shared our time @officialsbiff 🙏
📷: @sbindependent

The Guardian Angel (2018) - IMDb

Last edited by LightYears; 02-10-2019 at 01:38 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top