Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2003, 04:16 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:

See what? What am I looking at? Am I looking at what I think you guys are looking at? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Come on, fill me in!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Ummm, to steal a quote from Moulin Rouge, we're just admiring his huge talent [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:

Hey Sacha! I hadn't ever heard of
"Minotour". Do you think Jonny will play Theo?

I hope so, sounds like a cool part. And the other two actors listed seem too old, since Theo is young, I think. Must go find that book...

Oh no, Amanda, hope everything is ok! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hurry back and let us know how things are going!

Old 08-09-2003, 09:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
Ummm, to steal a quote from Moulin Rouge, we're just admiring his huge talent
OH! Now I get what you guys were talking about. I had an inkling as to what it was but when I read that I knew for sure.

A huge talent indeed [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2003, 01:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Bumping this gorgeuous man and his,...*ahem* big talents off of page 2
Roswell season 1 on dvd, coming soon!
Old 09-30-2003, 08:58 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

*strange sense of deja vu* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Woo for FF being back! Some pics to celebrate!

From Octane:

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2003, 09:13 PM
Supreme Fan

.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]even bloody he looks hot [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] BILB IS OUT ON DVD HERE!!! better yet i think i'm getting it for my birthday [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's only about 2 months late [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] better late than never [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and it's got a buncha extra stuff on it too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i can't wait
....is that a mustash he's growing on the first picture?or is it smudged blood?

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 10-02-2003, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

It looks like a 'stash to me but I could be wrong. Isn't it great that BILB is out in the US now. My mom surprised me with it yesterday, but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it. I'm pretty excited to see the special features. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2003, 09:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by icyfire36:
It looks like a 'stash to me but I could be wrong. Isn't it great that BILB is out in the US now. My mom surprised me with it yesterday, but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it. I'm pretty excited to see the special features. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
....hm dont' remember seeing him with any facial hair...he looks good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 10-03-2003, 07:34 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Hey girlies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Woo hoo, you've finally got BILB on DVD! Just be careful not to break the slo mo button on the remote, during the Joe scenes [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Not that I did that or anything [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2003, 08:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
Hey girlies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Woo hoo, you've finally got BILB on DVD! Just be careful not to break the slo mo button on the remote, during the Joe scenes [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Not that I did that or anything [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
...... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] will do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i can't wait!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
Old 10-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Total Fan

Saw a commercial to Buy BILB last week, made me giddy all over again even though they didn't show any Jess/Joe scenes. Also, Velvet Goldmine was on Bravo here in the states a couple weeks ago late one Saturday night, I missed the begininng, but all I can say is that is one weird movie!! One more thing, I love those pics of him bloody.
A dream that I can call my own"

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 10-06-2003, 05:46 PM
Total Fan

BILB's been playing in my dvd-rom for about two days now, when I haven't been studying - he's so bloody sexy. :: dies ::

I want to see Octane, dammit. He does look great, even bloodied. Him and Tom Hardy (another favourite actor of mine) are fantastic, even when bloody...

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Old 10-06-2003, 09:28 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Misako, I did the same thing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] When I first bought BILB, I'd put the dvd on, and then played it again as soon as it was done [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and Octane comes out on DVD sometime this month for aussies, yay! Cannot. Wait. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2003, 10:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
Misako, I did the same thing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] When I first bought BILB, I'd put the dvd on, and then played it again as soon as it was done [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and Octane comes out on DVD sometime this month for aussies, yay! Cannot. Wait. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
.....how is it that you guys get Octane on dvd and it hasn't even been released in U.S. yet... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
Old 10-09-2003, 05:07 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Because we're special. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Actually Teri, I have no idea. But I will be sure to give you all a complete review, plus caps as soon as it is out!

Old 10-10-2003, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yaaaay! ff is back! I'm such an idiot though, cos I was trying to access the page through the link I had in my favourites folder. Duh. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But it's nice to be back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah yeah yeah...Jonny has a large talent. Alrighty then. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] What hot pics from "Octane", he looks bloody gorgeous! *fans self*

Hmmm...Can't tell if that's smudged blood or the beginning of a sexy growth. Hmmm...Guess we'll find out sooner or later. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So great to hear that "Bend It Like Beckham" is finally out on DVD for you Americans! It's a fab movie, isn't it? And isn't the making of the videoclip of "Hot Hot Hot" funny? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Huh?! [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] We're getting "Octane" on DVD next month...?! What's that about?! Don't mess with me, girl!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And 'course we're spech. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top