Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2003, 04:30 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Quote:
Originally posted by *Eliza (Liz):
Sacha - Welcome back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We missed you! How have you been?

Awww, thanks Eliza [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I've been busy having fun and being naughty, but all is back to dullsville now.

Can't believe I missed his birthday! Happy birthday Jonny! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] I'm such a bad fangirl. Must make birthday fanart to make up for it.

Old 07-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice pics. I wanna know what it says on his tee shirt though. Something naughty, I hope [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2003, 10:38 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Found this over at the JRM board:

From the set of Vanity Fair

Theres more pics here.

Can I just say yum? [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 06:53 AM
Passionate Fan

YUMMY! Nice pics, Sacha! Thank you so much for bringing them over. I wasn't able to see them at the jrmfansite! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

(icon by Me)
Old 07-29-2003, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
Found this over at the JRM board:

From the set of Vanity Fair

Theres more pics here.

Can I just say yum? [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
W..O..A..H
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Addicted Fan

OOooh Jonny in a fancy suit thing lol
Love it
And it was his b day???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNY!!!!
Roswell season 1 on dvd, coming soon!
Old 07-29-2003, 11:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Glitter Queen:

W..O..A..H
[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Do you see what I see? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

(icon by Me)
Old 07-29-2003, 04:00 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Quote:

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Do you see what I see? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I do! Kinda hard to miss, innit? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Lupe, yep, it was his birthday on the 27th [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

[ 07-29-2003: Message edited PerfectlyPoisonous ]

Old 07-29-2003, 09:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

There's a good reason why I love those tight breeches from the olden days [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I really wanna see Vanity Fair after this. It has two of my favorite things, period costumes and Jonny. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2003, 03:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry I haven't been by in a while. You know how it is. And dang, I missed posting for his birthday!!! Wow. 26. He seems very wise yet very young, doesn't he?

It's so great to have old and new Jonny fans on board, it means that we get to have new friends, learn more things about Jonny!

I haven't heard about "Minotaur", Sacha. What can you tell us about it?

~*coconut ice*~, it's probably been on the male celebs board - where I've seen you before.

Gasp! Liz! Thanks a bunch for the goodies! He seems really excited to have met this French magician. Heheh... And the first thing I noticed was his new choppers (sideburns)! I'm not used to his black hair!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So you've converted yet another fan? Ah, you must have a gift! Spread it!

I wanna know what's written on his t-shirt too, Luthie! Probably something smutty. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Gasp again, Liz! Pics from "Vanity Fair"! 2003 seems to be the year for Jonny. Good for him! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
What? What? Is it the same thing that freaked me out watching "Labrynth" as a kiddy? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-30-2003, 01:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Oh yeah... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2003, 01:03 AM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Brekkon, ah I found it! Good ole JRMfansite.

Thanks to MicaK for this:Minotaur

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited PerfectlyPoisonous ]

Old 08-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Total Fan

hey guys sorry, I haven't been around a whole this summer, but I had three vacations and i got caught up in preparing for them!! Anyways, nice yummy pics of jonny!! The pics of him with the magician, I didn't recognize him in the first one, but when I saw the second one i was like "oh...it is him." hehehe I wanna see BILB again since they finally released it in Full-release last Friday here in the States. Hmmm...maybe I can talk mom into going again this weekend before my surgery monday. Anyways, how are you guys doing?
A dream that I can call my own"

Oliver♥Felicity
Old 08-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Amanda! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hope your mom takes you to see BILB. Sending good vibes for your surgery! {{{{{AMANDA}}}} What kind of surgery are you having?

(icon by Me)
Old 08-07-2003, 04:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow. Where is everyone?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Hope everyone is doing okay.

I am sooo happy! This week I got the "B. Monkey" DVD in the post! I'll watch it tomorrow. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I just found a site with some cool desktop wallpapers. Meaning, JRM and "Velvet Goldmine". I've snagged a heap and am using one right now. Check out the site here!

See what? What am I looking at? Am I looking at what I think you guys are looking at? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Come on, fill me in!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Hey Sacha! I hadn't ever heard of
"Minotour". Do you think Jonny will play Theo?

Amanda, nice to have you back! You had 3 vacations? Wow, I hope you are well rested! Yes, do take your mum to see "Bend It Like Beckham", she'll enjoy it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Any why not have a perv at the white shirt again? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Surgery? Why are you going into surgery for? Hope everything's okay!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top