Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww, Brek this really makes me wish I could have an avvie! Why oh why don't I post often enough? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I was looking up Gormenghast on the internet the other day. The whole series sounds very interesting...I think I'll try and find it just as soon as I finish reading The Lazarus Heart.

More pics of Jonny to liven up our thread? who's with me? [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2003, 09:25 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm with you, I could do with seeing more Jonny goodness. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (but I'm not going to break out into Avril Lavigne though. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

The avies are beautiful, I snag, thank you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I don't suppose you have any more? I'd love to start a collection of Jonny avies.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-21-2003, 04:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

ok testing...

Old 07-21-2003, 04:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh bum..

Old 07-21-2003, 04:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

ok its working now!

enjoy the decor...!

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Ok I think that should be enough for now!

Saz xx
Old 07-21-2003, 04:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww...sorry Luthie! I was always finding some lovely avvies before I could use them, I was sooo jealous! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think it's an incentive to post more, 'eh? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

We're with ya, Luthie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Tina! Naw, I don't have anymore Jonny avvies. You're more than welcome to request an avvie of your very own over at the avvie help thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That's where I got mine made. Be sure to post them here but. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Saz! In the first pic you posted, where you said and I quote "Oh bum...", which movie is that from? I can't put my finger on it. Bad Jonny fan, bad! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Why should it be enough for now? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-21-2003, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Now that's more like it! And no I won't ask you all to sing Avril Lavigne tunes with me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Saz, I think you might be my long lost twin. We have the same avatar -Ian [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Our quotes are both from VG and we're both Jonny fans. [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2003, 10:01 PM
Total Fan

When you guys started talking about how JRM dated Toni, I forgot who she was for a second and for some reason read that as "Tori", which made me think "Tori Spelling".

My brain is NOT working today. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
Orli and Ewan's Style-Ologist
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Old 07-22-2003, 02:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

*cough cough* Sam and Luthie, been a fan of Ian Somerhalder since October...It all started with
this. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I'll sing Avril tunes with ya, Luthie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Misako, if you were thinking that Jonny dated Tori Spelling, I'd shoot myself in the head! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *cringe*

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-22-2003, 03:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
[QBMisako, if you were thinking that Jonny dated Tori Spelling, I'd shoot myself in the head! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *cringe*[/QB]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't what to think if I heard Jonny was dating Tori Spelling! That would just be plain scary!

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Luthoress:
Saz, I think you might be my long lost twin. We have the same avatar -Ian [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Our quotes are both from VG and we're both Jonny fans. [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
Lol. Glad to find my long lost twin!! someone to share the Ian AND Jonny love with!

saz xx
Old 07-22-2003, 01:10 PM
Total Fan

Brekkon, ~*coconut ice*~ - :: laughs :: That was why I was so disturbed. Thank goodness I just read that wrong. LOL.

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Old 07-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Misako: I love ur avatar!! Beautiful men... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[ 07-22-2003: Message edited Glitter Queen ]
Old 07-22-2003, 08:29 PM
Total Fan

Glitter Queen - :: laughs :: I do concur. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Misako
Shimmer
RBD
Weathernite
OWL
Legolas' Arrow #15
#2 of Orli's Harem
Literati
Old 07-23-2003, 03:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi everyone. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just came here to share with the Jonny-lovin', plus I'm watching Bend It Like Beckham again tomorrow and I wanted to say again, how droolsome he is in that movie. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] In...anywhere, really! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top