Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2003, 05:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers thread #3 "Bringing back the wet and bloody look!" *in "Octane&q

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Irish actor
[born: Jonathan O’Keeffe Dublin – Ireland)
[dob: July 27 1977 ‘26’]

“A Man Of No Importance” movie 1994 as First Young Man
“The Disappearance Of Finbar” movie 1995 as Finbar Flynn
“The Killer Tongue” movie 1996 as Rudolph
“Michael Collins” movie 1996 as Michael Collins’ Assassin
“Samson And Delilah” movie 1996 as Samson Aged 14
“Dark Blood” theatre 1996 as The Boy
“The Maker” movie 1996 as Josh Minnell
“Telling Lies In America” movie 1997 as Kevin Boyle
“Velvet Goldmine” movie 1998 as Brian Slade / Maxwell Demon
“The Tribe” movie 1998 as Adam
“The Governess” movie 1998 as Henry Cavendish
“B. Monkey” movie 1998 as Bruno
“The Loss Of Sexual Innocence” movie 1999 as Nic Aged 16
“Ride With The Devil” movie 2000 as Pitt Mackeson
“Titus” movie 1999 as Chiron
“Gormenghast” mini TV movie 2000 as Steerpike
“Happy Now?” movie 2001 as Mark Wraith
“Prozac Nation” movie 2001 as Noah
“The Magnificent Ambersons” movie 2001 as George Amberson Minafer
“The Tesseract” movie 2002 as Sean
“Bend It Like Beckham”]movie 2002 as Joe
“Tangled” movie 2002 as Alan
“Octane” movie 2003 as The Father
“The Lion In The Winter” movie 2003 as Philip
“I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead” movie 2003 as Davey Graham
“The Emperor’s Wife” movie 2003 as The Chamberlain
“Vanity Fair” movie 2004 as George Osborne
“The Last Unicorn” movie 2004 as Schmendrick
“Alexander” movie 2004 as Cassander

Jonny's latest movie will be "Octane" with a release date sometime in 2003.

(picture from imdb)

[ 07-30-2003: Message edited Brekkon ]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-17-2003, 05:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Icy! I originally downloaded "Tumblin' Down" from KaZaA, but I then came across the soundtrack in JB Hi Fi. I urge you to get the soundtrack, the pictures are really nice, as well as a looong pic of Brian wearing just a sheet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Saz! I'm doing really well, and you? I really should go to bed, but I've just discovered this new actor, so I'm searching the net for anything on him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Liz, I was really annoyed that they didn't use the "Call Me Sebastian" song for the soundtrack. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It was nice. But my fave would have to be "Baby's On Fire". *phoar*

I don't know if anyone else finds it weird or not, but most of the fans here seem to be from Australia. Must be something in the water, eh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh Saz! Thanks for the decorations!!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] And I see he has an outie. Nice to know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Under each film, I was gonna include a picture. Should I still do that? Or should we go in order (of film) and post our fave pics from that movie? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I hope to see everyone here, I'm feeling lonesome!

Jonny will be 27 in 10 days! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] They grow up so fast, don't they?

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Brekkon! i'll keep looking on Kazaa. Some days you find what you are looking for and some days you don't.

Eliza (Liz): Thanks for the offer to burn it but i think I'll just keep looking on the internet.

Maybe i'll just buy the soundtrack for the music and the picture of Jonathan with the velvet sheet. If only the sheet was not there [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 06:03 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Woo hoo, new thread! Thanks Brek [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] fab job.

Old 07-17-2003, 10:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yey for the new thread! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Most of you guys are from Australia but I'm from Canada [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ...it's not a bad thing...just far, far away from Jonny [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Never mind me, I'm just being silly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2003, 02:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Icy! Nice to have you on over here! I strongly recommend that you buy the soundtrack, as all the songs are brill, not just the Jonny ones. Oh, and we musn't forget the pretty pictures. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Why you're most certainly welcome, Sacha!

Luthie, has Jonny ever been to Canada before? I don't think he has, but you never know... I do know he stayed in Australia for a while (Sydney to be more exact, if my memory serves me correctly) around the time of "Velvet Goldmine" and when he was dating Toni Collette. If only it were Melbourne!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Now look who's being silly. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Any decorations, people? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

PS: I was just watching "Gormenghast" before, and I just love that look when he finds the sword. The raise in his eyebrows and then the impressed "Mmm...". Does anyone have some screencaps of this? I'd love to get an avvie made from it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited Brekkon ]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-18-2003, 06:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello ladies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I agree, all the songs in the soundtrack are amazing! My favorites are TV Eye, Baby's On Fire and Tumbling Down. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Brek - I know. It sucked that they didn't include Sebastian in the soundtrack. I just love the way Jonny sings it. But I guess that's good in a way. Gives me a reason to watch him sing it in the movie over and over again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] He looks so very sexy with the long hair, the distant look in his eyes and the purple outfit! RRRRRRAWWWWRRR! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Gormenghast sword screencap you say? This is the only one I could find:

Hope that helps. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This one is from my favorite scene:

He's flirting with the Prunesquallor sister. Tee hee...Naughty boy!

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited *Eliza (Liz) ]

(icon by Me)
Old 07-18-2003, 10:52 PM
Addicted Fan

YAY!!!
I new Thread for Jonny
Love the wet and bloody Jonny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Roswell season 1 on dvd, coming soon!
Old 07-19-2003, 05:01 AM
Addicted Fan

New thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Glad I'm here, hi everyone. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Wow, Brekkon, I didn't know that Jonny stayed in Sydney! I knew that he was dating Toni, but I didn't know he stayed here. Do you know how long for?

I love the pics, *Eliza (Liz)! BTW, er, what can I call you? I mean, which name do you prefer, or do you want to be known as just your user name?

I wonder when Octane will come out in Australia? I want to watch it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-19-2003, 08:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's a great shock to me that Jonny dated Toni. [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

I must be way behind on my celeb gossip! Isn't she noticably older than him? Of course how could she ever resist his yumminess?

Especially on a movie set where he is naked most of the time? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2003, 10:39 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone

i am back. thanks for the pictures - [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

I'm reading Prozac Nation. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] lol

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 07-19-2003, 10:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Especially on a movie set where he is naked most of the time? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img][/QB]
[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 07-20-2003, 04:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello Liz! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I suppose it is good that they didn't include "Sebastian" in the soundtrack, it gave us something to look forward to in the movie! Ahhh! You noticed the far away look in his eyes too?! Wow, we must be on the same page then! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Wasn't that the performance were people were telling him to f [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]k off the stage? [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Kurt's peformance certainly was an eye opener. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Thanks for the sword screencap, that's the only one I know of too. The impressed "Mmm..."! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] After Steerpike was "flirting" with the Prunesquallor sister, didn't he like roll his eyes?

Hey ~*coconut ice*~! I have no idea how long Jonny stayed in Sydney for. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I just remember seeing it somewhere. It was around the time of "Velvet Goldmine"... Well, what can we call
you?

[img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I'm dying to see "Octane" too!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] If I get any dates for Australia, you guys will be the first to know! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, Toni is/was quite a bit older than Jonny. But what is age when you're in love with someone? (as long as everything's legal of course). I do like the way you think, Luthie! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Toni Jonny's first and true love? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Or am I just pulling this from my...? [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Ooh. You're reading "Prozac Nation" Judu? How's it going? I'm currently reading "Great Balls Of Fire!". I'd love to read "Gormenghast"! So weird and witty! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

PS: I can't believe how much Jonny looks like an elf in "Gormenghast" when he's wearing his pale green gear. Why, he could have easily been cast as an elf in "LOTR" - wishful thinking!

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-20-2003, 05:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, you guys can call me Tina. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey.

That would be interesting, Jonny as an elf. I think I can kind of see it.... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Why hello, Tina! Yes, I could see him as an elf. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just before I go to bed, I thought I would share with you the avvie I had made over at the avvie thread: (from the pic Liz found for me):

Night! [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top