Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Jimmy is going to be in Shopgirl? That's awesome! I really liked that book when it first came out, but now I'll have to buy it since Jimmy's gonna be in the movie and all. I can totally see Jimmy as Jeremy, too. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jimmy! I'm so glad this thread is back, especially with all the sexy pix! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 06-09-2003: Message edited gabriella007 ]
Old 06-19-2003, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

i think Jimmy is a cutie. his cd "the bathroom wall" is really hilariouis. my fave song on it would have to be idiot boyfriend. jimmy is excellent on SNL and he is the bomb on weekend update. he's a lot better than tina fey! i totally love Jimmy and i think we will see a lot more of him soon!

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
jor-jor

~*^if i fall back down, your gonna help me back up again! if i fall back down, your gonna be my friend!!^*~
have you seen my baseball? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 12:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Did anyone see him hosting Letterman tonight? He did cool, but seemed pretty nervous. But then again, it's in his nature to be a bit jumpy, huh? But it was cool, because he performed a song about dating older women during the monologue, interviewed Kristanna Loken, Dax (the dude from Punk'd. Apparently, they knew each other from back at Groundlings), a writer who works at the show and I didn't catch the performers name.
Old 06-30-2003, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

i watched it. I thought the song was hilarious. Especially when he sang that Betty White showed him a trick where she takes out her teeth and.........lol

He was cute. I think they shouldn't have had the author, he was kinda not fun to watch, although it was funny when Jimmy clapped the lights off at the mention of the author's 80 year old mother. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] audrey [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The whole song was hilarious! But I was REALLY cracking up when he was around Kristanna and Chloe. He was reeking of nervousness. That was so funnily cute.

Just a couple pics-

Old 07-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

i totally love those pics! they are totally awesome! he is sooooo hot!

~*^if i fall back down, your gonna help me back up again! if i fall back down, your gonna be my friend!!^*~
have you seen my baseball? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Addicted Fan

does anyone have any jimmy avies?

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
**Carrie** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Total Fan

I was just reading through the thread and saw that someone mentioned this might be Jimmy's last year on SNL? Is that true? Cause that would suck! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I looove all the pics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by Elya
*Krissy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 05:54 PM
Addicted Fan

so no jimmy avies? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 10-08-2004, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Just resurrecting this thread cos I've been looking for a Jimmy one! His new movie's coming out and he's been doing lots of publicity stuff for it... C'mon Jimmy fans! I know you're out there!!!

Jimmy appearances:

Oct 8 - TAXI opens!
Oct 9 - Entertainers with Byron Allen
Oct 11 - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Oct 16 - The Best Of Jimmy Fallon on Saturday NIght Live

...and Will Forte said that Jimmy might make a cameo on this Saturday's SNL! Hope he does. I miss having him on the show!
*t a r a* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Addicted Fan

just trying again...now that we have bigger avie capabilities...anyone have any jimmy icons??

also...i know jimmy's best of snl came out yesterday, had anyone bought it yet? i can't wait to get mine!

Old 06-01-2005, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Aww it sucks that he left SNL
Old 06-02-2005, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I miss having him on the show too, especially in Weekend Update with Tina Fey. They were the best duo.
*t a r a* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I know. I loved how they played off each other.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden's Girl
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The whole song was hilarious! But I was REALLY cracking up when he was around Kristanna and Chloe. He was reeking of nervousness. That was so funnily cute.

Just a couple pics-

Thanks for the pics, he's such a cutie.
Last Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top