Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2002, 09:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Hello! I've just recently started watching SNL, and have fallen in like with Jimmy Fallon. He is funny (and cute!). Ok well was just passing by! BTW, that designer lady in the pics, her dress would be so less-tacky looking if it were a little longer. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2002, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

hayden's girl: yeah I didn't like the dress too much. it's funny since she is a designer. My love for Jimmy just sort of hit me out of nowhere too. I would watch SNL every once in a while and thought he was cute but that's about it. Idiot Boyfriend is when I became obsessed. maybe it was the Bobby Brown reference or how cute he looked in the red and white shirt...I dunno. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Anyways, welcome to the thread.

[img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] audrey [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2002, 06:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Whoah! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] This thread need a major BUMP!!!
Old 10-27-2002, 10:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

no kidding! Where is everyone?

I saw a rerun of Jimmy on Leno, I missed it the first time. He was so jittery and hilarious! especially when Kelly Clarkson was on! His remark about everybody ending up with Justin hairdos if he would've won was soooo funny. Kelly didn't know what to do with him. The audience was full of crazed girls going wild for everything he said or did.

Old 10-30-2002, 12:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Heya Fallonites!
I know I've been absent for a long time, but I'm back now. I have 2 sucky jobs at a mall, so I never have time to do anything but work, sleep, and watch late night tv and SNL.
I really like Jimmy's hair, especially now that it has grown out a little. And Tara's dress? It's totally ugly. It looks like she stole Marilyn Monroe's dress and cut it shorter, but didn't alter the dress to fit herself--if that makes sense.
Old 10-30-2002, 08:50 PM
Absolute Fan

He always seems nervous during interviews. But I can't say that I wouldn't be the same. On the Conan O'brien interview he said "Yeahyeahyeah!" a lot. It's really funny!
Old 10-31-2002, 07:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

he always says yeah,yeah,yeah, and one time my mom saw him on letterman and she told me about it and said, "and there was this thing he said all the time, but I can't remember..." and i said, "yeahyeahyeah" and she told me that was it. It gets to a point where you expect him to say it during interviews ect.

Old 11-11-2002, 09:20 PM
Absolute Fan

I went to ym.com and they have a poll for the Hottest Guy On TV, and Jimmy is on it! If anyone (winkwink) wants to vote for him, here's the link YM. It should be somewhere off to the right! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-11-2002: Message edited Hayden's Girl ]
Old 11-13-2002, 05:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

bumping [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

I voted!!!

I am in the mood for the christmas song on SNL. Jimmy looks so cute in the snow globe singing, "I wish it was christmas today!"

Old 11-16-2002, 01:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Does anybody know where I can download the "Sex and the Matrix" opening sketch from the 2000 MTV Movie Awards? I want to watch it cause Jimmy played Neo. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Where is everybody? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Don't forget to watch SNL tonight!

[ 11-16-2002: Message edited Hayden's Girl ]
Old 12-11-2002, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Angeli_Dean:
bumping [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

I voted!!!

I am in the mood for the christmas song on SNL. Jimmy looks so cute in the snow globe singing, "I wish it was christmas today!"

come over, i'll play it for you on the guitar...and i'll make up some words...its pretty easy.

anyone else got any requests? haha
Old 12-15-2002, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

You can play it? Cool! Did everybody watch SNL last night? Jimmy as Harry Potter! That was funny! Al Gore is good at comedy. Is this Jimmy's his last year on SNL? He said he's not coming back on the show on the cold opening, and I remember an interview saying that you would have to be crazy to stay there for more than 6 years...

PS- Don't forget to watch the SNL Christmas special. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-15-2002: Message edited Hayden's Girl ]
Old 12-15-2002, 03:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

YAY They did the christmas song! Jimmy's so cute!

I was so bummed when Jimmy said he won't be back! I thought he signed on for two more years! Maybe it was a joke but it seemed kinda serious. He's one of the only good things about the show right now!

Yeay, I definetly have to watch the christmas special. Jimmy and Tina hosts. It looks funny and even if it wasn't, we still have jimmy to look at right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2002, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

A) after my 'hail mary' i take a moment to thank god that Al Gore is not our president.

B) i dont think jimmy knows what he's doing yet...it was just a joke...keep watching SNL

C) we all know he's going to sell out to mtv gradually...just like everyone else...he's already began.

D) godamn, he's hott
Old 12-15-2002, 10:58 PM
Absolute Fan

He definitely looks good, but one of the big reasons why he's so cool is he's normal! It's strange, but if he wasn't famous, he seems like he could fit right in into being your next door neighbor! And he's great at impressions!