Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

It does. I think if she figures things out, it might be a bigger accomplishment then being told. She can obviously learn from others, but sometimes she can learn more when she knows she did it herself.

She understands the Silver belongs in there because she has had the blog, the opinions and her past experience with the media front. Silver needs to be pushed in some areas. She's stubborn, so if someone who she knows believes in her, she'll have more confidence.

Cool. We already thought of a spinoff.

She looks so gorgeous. I hope we can them in HQ too.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I think she still has to be told a few more times, a little bluntly, before she realizes that she needs to figure things out by herself, she's such a kid in that respect,

exactly, she knows that there are a lot of possibilities with Silver being there and she wants them to actually use all of Silver's potential as a character, I agree, if someone shows they believe in her, she'll actually go forward and be more open

we have everything figured out, now all we have to do is go to LA, become directors, writers, producers and get this thing done

hopefully

can't wait for the episode

Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Of course. But I would imagine that after a certain amount of times, she picks things up herself.

It highlights her insecurities. She can act like she's so sure of herself, but she's not. I think with her being part of The Blaze erases it because she is assertive and sure of herself. That's her somfort zone and that may cross over to the other areas in her life. All she would need to do is to be in her journalist shoes.

We have to steal her and Zach away from the shows.

She needed such a big bear hug.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

I hope she does, as much as I love her, I don't want the rest of the season to be about her not getting it, she's been quite perceptive with the Jackie stuff actually so there is hope for her

she's actually very insecure about a lot of things, thats why she has that all "I'm so sure of myself" thing going on so no one notices but I think through the BLaze and especially if they give her an artistic outlet we can get to see her learn to deal with her emotions more directly

I'm sure they'll come, our show will be on a better network

OMG she really needed a hug, my poor baby girl, now she doesn't even have mother

Old 11-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

She has been really good with Jackie. But it's just how well the writers can keep up with it is the issue. They have been good with her so far, and they are addressing some of the issues later, but I hope they won't fix it on only to have her forget it and go back to her old ways.

The more she does that shows how much more she is unsure of herself. It'll deal with her emotions and her aspirations too. she does have dreams and it would be nice for her to be either talk to someone about it or go after. I think this is when her stubborness is good because when she wants to do something, she won't give up.

Or we can always just make our own network.

I thought Jessica did such a wonderful job. Well, she never did have a mother. She was always the mother to Jackie and herself. Kelly has been sorta like a psuedo mother to her.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

I guess its up to the writers to continue with how she's matured and will continue to mature, she has gotten over the holding grudges thing so I would hate it she suddenly became vindictive again, but there are other issues they need to address, if they manage to address them in a manner that shows some growth I'll be happy, I'm not expecting much for a few episodes since its going to be all boy drama

I do want to see more of her aspirations, there is a reason she's the geek of the group, she has aims and she wants to accomplish stuff, they really need to show us more of that in a more substantial way than just showing her study, maybe talking to Kelly or something like that, all her qualities I think in extreme cases become flaws but when they're on "normal" levels they can be good qualities like her stubbornness

we might as well, we're doing everything else

she was so AMAZING, the last scene was so incredible, all her scenes were. thats true, she's always been the mother but I guess she lost the potential of a mother IDK, but I do hope they continue with the Kelly bond and don't just have them not interact for episodes

Old 11-18-2009, 02:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

thanks for the warrior in pink video! she's stunning!

and last night epi was amazing! i can't stop the tears from falling!
the last scene is priceless! they are so talented that this silent scene is fantastic! they don't need to talk, just the look in their eyes and i'm falling apart!
Silver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

the last scene was AMAZING!! they really didn't need dialogue there, all three of them were so incredible

Old 11-18-2009, 06:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

i watched the scene again!
and we can so feel the tension and the sadness just by looking at Jessica!
it's heartbreaking!
and definitely in love with the fact they are not talking or crying out loud!
it's all in privacy and discretion !

<3
Silver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

I've watched the scene like 10 times now, its soooo good,

Jess portrays the tension, the sadness, the sense of loss, the trying to be strong, in just seconds

Old 11-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

I love seeing the tears/tear stains.

And yay! for the commercial. I thought they would have showed it on TV. The shirt is very cute.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

I completely forgot about it until I found the vid on YT, I was too broken up to really think about it I guess

it is very cute and her eyes

Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

I love the end when she semi runs her fingers through her hair.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

I know, so gorgeous

Old 11-18-2009, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Cuteness! She looks like such a little rocker with the ring and bracelets.