Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

I am convinced now, she's definitely reading what we write

its like one of my ultimate wishes, to explore Silver's artistic side, and after all the drama filled SLs it would be a nice B-plot for her

Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

She must think we're a bit crazy. But we have good reason anyway.

I want to to explore her artistic side after Jackie's death, so she'll have an outlet for all the pain she won't admit to. I really wanted them to do some sort of an SAT/college episode. That would give her and everyone else some sort of development and insight.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

i would LOVE to see her artistic side!
i'm an art lover and i'm so impressed by artistic people so i want her to explore that too.

i would LOVE if she was stopping by and read what we wrote lol!

She said she is a youtube geek, does anyone know what her channel is?

i would love a 1 hour interview with Jessica talking about music and bands she is listening too. I listen to the same kind of music so it would be amazing to hear her talk about it and hear about new bands.

i think i am more and more impressed by her!

huggggggggge fan!
Silver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

she loves that we're crazy

it would be a nice way to show how she deals with her emotions, I would really really want her to do some sort of documentary or something chronicling her experience and I so want a college episode that deals with who she wants to be

I am not sure if she has a YT channel, even if she does we don't know but she did mention researching on YT for the BPD role

an hour interview I would love it also, I love hearing about the bands she listens to, she has such great taste

every time, every interview, appearance, she impresses me more

Old 11-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

i know she has a youtube channel, she said in an interview that she subscribes to every video she likes... so she must have an account!

anyway,

that documentary is a really great idea. The video she made in the first season was really beautiful before the "sex tape" part lol.
i want her to learn how to play the guitar, to paint, to take pictures!!!!

and that college idea would be awesome!
Silver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

She really should do a documentary. Maybe instead of writing essays to submit for college, she can do something different and do films and describe her experiences and all that stuff.

If I remember correctly, Jessica has said she had her own Youtube channel or something. She said she subscribes to lots of different videos.

She should do a live chat one day. I would die from happiness. And we'd ask all the right questions.

Not only impress, but adore her more. She just does or says something that makes me a bigger fan than the previous second.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

oh WOW she has her own channel, I wonder if she subscribed to SilverStroup to watch Silver scenes, we can totally track her down if she did

thats what I really want, rather than an essay for her to do a documentary of where she's in her life and stuff like that

I liked her movie before it went into the sex part

if she did a live chat we would ask all the questions that need to be asked, can't believe they didn't ask our questions

I would so love it if she became interested in painting or photography

I know, its incredible how with every interview she just makes me a bigger fan even though I thought that was impossible

Old 11-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Jessica can be sneaky, so you'll never know. If she reads here, she is bound to stumble upon your videos.

I just realized that. I hope they didn't cut anything out. That would be sad. But I don't understand the asking for fans to participate if they don't do anything with it.

I would love photography and painting. I would love to hear her describe pictures and how the pictures and photos convey what she feels since she has difficulty explaining her emotions.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

yeah I forgot for a second that she lurks here then I'm sure she even comments on the scenes

I think the responses might have been to questions but they didn't print the questions themselves, like when she mentions being Naomi's minion, I don't think she would use that word unless someone asked it like that, IDK

I think painting would be great, we could get to see her paint and with photography she could go out with her camera and then we could overanalyze every picture and painting I think it would be a great outlet for her

Old 11-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

I was kinda surprised that she said something along the lines of that. I wonder if she started thinking that when Silver seemed to easily go back to Naomi.

And I would love to see her being modest with her work or like with her video, only wanting perfection because she's like that. She'll get frustrated with trying to do one thing.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I was really surprised by the choice of words there so I assumed that was the word used in the question and she answered using that but also referring to how even though there are trio scenes we no longer get to see Silver do stuff she likes and she wants that back

I would love it if we got to see her working on it, maybe a teacher is helping out but she doesn't show it to any of her friends like she feels its too personal, at first she wouldn't do it to show anyone just because it makes her feel better

Old 11-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

That could possibly be it. She was a loner and an outsider and now she has two friends that are by her no matter what. I think she believes for Silver to develop and grow, she should step away from them a a while. And it's awesome Jessica wants the loner Silver back a bit because we so wanted that back for a bit too.

No one ever teaches in the school. I think they can try with maybe Liam or Navid and they can possibly form a guy/girl friendship from there. I would be interesting if she did it at first just for herself because she needs to just say something somehow, but when someone else sees it, she might be convinced that it is good enough for everyone else to see and it might lead back into her not trying to hide away from her emotions.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I'm starting to think she's reading our PM's also but yeah I think she wants the loner girl back a little doing her own thing and stuff, and I think she might feel like for Silver to be explored more as an individual she shouldn't always be part of the group dynamic which is true, we need more of Silver by herself figuring things out

thats true, probably with Navid since he might be interested in art and stuff also, and yeah she could just start for herself and when someone sees it she might start thinking of it more seriously and then they can tie that to the college SL where she goes and talks to someone

we just figured out a 3-4 episode arc for her, come on writers!!

Old 11-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Is she a hacker too? Or using her magical powers? But yeah, people need to point things out to her because she can be pretty slow, but at the same time, I think learning from experiences by herself is very important. She cannot always depend on others to point things out for her. She needs to learn and figure things out by herself and remain independent in a sense.

And since she's going back to the Blaze, I think it would be a good time to have a friendship forming with Navid. As much as she thinks she doesn't care about other people's opinions, they do mean something to her and if she gets positive feedback, I can't see her not wanting to show the world, even if it is briefly.

We figured out her whole season a while agao.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

she can read our minds I like the friendship aspect because last season we never got to hear her POV on stuff because she hardly spoke to anyone other than Dixon, but I think despite the friendships this season we do need to see Silver figuring things out by herself, I love that she has friends but something are part of her personal journey if that makes sense like her BPD or her figuring out how people feel without someone necessarily pointing it out to her

I really hope the Blaze isn't just another filler thing, I think thats what Jess meant in her comment, she's in the Blaze this time only to give Naomi someone to talk to but she wants Silver herself to have a SL that revolves around the Blaze or something like that rather than just being a prop and I really think if they wanted to they could develop a believable friendship with Navid and I can totally see her being reluctant at first but the more positive feedback she gets the more open she can become about it

let's move on to the next season

just bringing this over because well it needs to be on every thread

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top