Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Nothing ever relating back to her ever seems enough.

I do that too! As should everyone else. People who don't are either blind or have no heart.

She soooo wants him. Targeting him with her pretty eyes. It looks kinda chilly. He could have totally given her his jacket.

I couldn't agree more. The storyline was poorly written, but she was able to take something crappy and make it bright. Videos are always better than pictures.

The commentary mentions makes me want to watch/listen again. She's too adorable and natural in them.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

i found a picture that i love, one of my favorite!

Silver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

No problem Silver 77, those commentaries are great, she talks and talks but no one listens to her

people who don't are just not awesome enough

she does want him Awww it would have been so cute if we had a pic of her wearing his jacket

she made all the difference in that SL, any other character/actress that SL would have failed

I haven't listened to them in a while, I really should, so many things to do, I need to watch her scenes again, listen to the commentaries again

I LOVE that pic

Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

That's why they're not part of the secret club.

I wished they posed together in their outfits. They both look so wonderful. They would have looked like a real couple.

She really did. I love her baking soda speech. She nailed it.

I might do that during the hiatus. I will need my Jessica fix one way or another.

Fashion Week! Need it to be February again.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

you need to be "special" to be part of the secret club

they should have walked side by side, held hands and looked into each other's eyes

the baking soda speech it is such an incredible and moving scene, such an amazing performance

I want to do that during the hiatus also, since she's going to disappear

I can't wait for February, if she stays there for a week

Old 11-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

So I'm guessing we're all so 'special' here just like her. Continuously using 'special' makes us all look like we have needs.

She could have been draping herself all over him. And we could have gotten some nose rubbing.

I love that speech to a million of pieces. And she added so much with the eyes and hair touching.

Hopefully she gives us something before going MIA. We deserve and need it desperately.

She should definitely stay for a week, and especially if she knows she will not be used in an episode. We lost so many pictures in September for nothing.

The pretty blue matches her eyes. Wasn't Matt there too?
Old 11-15-2009, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

yes we are

YES, we need the same pose she had with Dustin with Matt

the hair touching, her gestures, her eyes, every little detail was perfection

hopefully she does we're getting the interviews and hopefully one more event before she disappears

I don't think she'll have too much screen time in those episodes so she should stay in NY for a week :d I would hate it if she didn't go and the episode of that week we got 2 minutes screen time

I don't remember him being there, I am not sure though, they never go to the same events

Old 11-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

We definitely do. It will be smokin' hot. And I'm sure Matt wants something with her.

I have seen that speech over a dozen times and still don't get sick of it. She was brilliant the whole episode. And I love how in the end when she was with Dixon, she still had the zoned out look. It was short and small, but still good.

I'm so excited for the interviews. Hopefully reading and listening to her ramble. And maybe a brand new photoshoot. Need one of those.

I wouldn't mind if she stays in NY permanently. Even if they decided to bring her back early and she's not even in the episode, she MUST go to atleast one show. I've had her experience in Fashion Week and it will never be the same unless she's there.

He was there! I just checked 90210 Media. Booooo!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

poor Matt he's been wanting something with her for months now

I doubt I can ever get sick of watching that scene. YES, she wasn't suddenly looking just sad or anything, she looked completely out of it, maybe she had calmed down but she wasn't totally back yet

we do need more rambling and a photo shoot, its been so long since we had a photo shoot

I wouldn't either, we get the best pics when she's in NY one show is a must, I would be so sad if we don't get anything from Fashion Week

OMG why do they never pose together

Old 11-16-2009, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

The look goes back to it being the little things that she is able to convey to make her so good.

I wonder when will it be the next time she gets to do another magazine spread. I hope maybe by next sweeps. If she was doing a movie, I think the chances could be higher.

Fashion Week isn't the same without her. We always manage to get some kind of interview or video. And we get pictures of her with different celebrities, so hopefully it'd be someone we want to see her with.

They must think we can't handle it. We can though!
Old 11-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

exactly, I would love a scene after Jackie dies where she's just lying in bed, listening to music and we just see her go through those emotions (its never gonna happen )

don't they prepare for them months in advance, I doubt she's had time since filming began but maybe during the little break, I wish she was doing a movie

we always get a little interview, lots of great mentions, pics with other celebs, I love Fashion Week but I'm pretty sure it won't be with anyone we want to see her with

we can totally handle it, even if we can't I don't mind, I want it

Old 11-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Or staring up at the ceiling. I'm really hoping we get a alone scene of her in her room after the funeral. She looks around the room and she gets frustrated and just knocks something down.

I have no idea. Maybe she's secretly preparing something now. I can only dream. A movie and some guest spots. I hope she gets a lot of scripts delivered to her door.

And the mentions are always how fabulous she looks. I would love another little mention of how quiet she is and minding her own business. That little snippet was favorite.

We can go through weeks without anything. We can tackle one little picture between them.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

YES she needs to knock something down, I really want an alone scene, it doesn't have to be big scene but just something in the opening sequence or closing sequence of an episode

she does always manage to surprise us, during summer we thought she did nothing but she did all those spreads so hopefully she's preparing stuff

that was my favorite also, the way it mentioned how she was just minding her own business, not trying too hard to get anyone's attention

we totally can we're awesome fans who can do anything

Old 11-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking it would be the ending of the episode and then when we see her the next time, she's all smiling and it is her trying to hide how she's feeling.

Her surprises are the best because I don't get disappointed. And I think they come in bunches too, so the more the merrier.

And I think that left a good impression to some of the media giving she is young and most of the young crowd just wants to be noticed. But not our girl! She will wait and let them come after her.

I love that picture. She looks so pretty in black.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

I think if something like that happens we might get it at the end of 10 right after Jackie dies or start of 11 before she goes to the funeral

its true, once she starts to surprise us there'll be more than one and we haven't had a surprise in a while

I agree, thats when the love for her kind of began with the fashion blogs since they realized that she wasn't trying to seek attention and how adorable she was

she looked so gorgeous at that event

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top