Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

My friend and I need to have a marathon because she got both sets of the DVDs for Christmas. I can't wait to see all the good Jensen episodes. Any recommendations even though I will probably watch them all.
Old 01-23-2004, 06:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

definitely The Berrisford Agenda..the ep was practically all about him! it's where that last pic is from [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] also, if you like Max & Alec you gotta watch Gill Girl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 01-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok. thanks. Now all I have to do is get my friend to invite me over.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:18 AM
Addicted Fan

I agree the Berrisford Agenda and Gill Girl are great episodes. And the firs epi from the 2nd season (i forgot the name) is great.

Here are some pics:

Old 01-31-2004, 04:25 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Nice pics. And I agree on those eps mentioned, especially 'Gill Girl'. I'm kinda upset though, that I finally get the chance to see Jensen in weekly doses-but in a series based on the worst book I've ever read [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I hated the Lovely Bones, it was so depressing and morbid. Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch the series and hope that it's alot different to the book.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:53 AM
Passionate Fan

The show could have no plot and the worst acting ever and I would still tune in just to see Jensen every week, and I know that sounds shallow, but the first step is admitting you have a problem.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:08 AM
New Fan

Yeah I know what you mean. He is such a feast for our eyes to look at! How can anyone be so hot like him i have no idea! He sizzles and rocks off the Richter scale!

Plus, his acting is not bad too. Definitely like the first epi, Designate This where he sheds his shirt even if its for a while to see his gread muscle tone bod! And i just :heart: the UST between Max and Alec. Great incentive for me to continue watching Dark Angel! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

INKIE:
Old 02-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Total Fan

Mmmm Jensen is seriously yummy!
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chilli:
[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Nice pics. And I agree on those eps mentioned, especially 'Gill Girl'. I'm kinda upset though, that I finally get the chance to see Jensen in weekly doses-but in a series based on the worst book I've ever read [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I hated the Lovely Bones, it was so depressing and morbid. Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch the series and hope that it's alot different to the book.
wow! there's a Lovely Bones series? my friend hated that book too..w/c is why i don't plan to try reading it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 03-05-2004, 12:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

there's a Jensen thread?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] hi kids!
thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 2:17
Old 03-05-2004, 04:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

welcome, black 4ngel! see you at the new thread [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top