Old 03-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Nikki.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Nikki
Old 03-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jared shaved his eyebrows and bleached his hair.

Jared Leto’s Haircut — Male Grooming Expert Responds To His Big Chop - Hollywood Life

Quote:
Yes, Jared Leto’s long locks are gone, and it’s truly the end of an era! All of his fans were totally shocked by the chop, but what does a top men’s grooming expert have to say about his drastic change?
Some fans jumped for joy while others were totally heartbroken to see Jared Leto’s long hair and his beard gone. While we were trying hard to believe our eyes, male grooming expert Vaughn Acord says that we all should’ve seen it coming! What the what? Get the details below.

Jared Leto’s Haircut — Male Grooming Expert Responds To His Big Chop
Jared cut his hair for his new role in Suicide Squad as The Joker on March 2, and even though fans were devastated, V76 founder, Vaughn Acord says his big chop was an expected move:

“I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did…There isn’t a lot that Jared hasn’t done with his hair. He adapts well to to the roles he plays, but it will be interesting to see how he rocks the new look on stage with 30 Seconds To Mars.”

Vaughn has a super valid point! We’ve seen Jared rock everything from corn rolls to a mohawk, so who knows what his next big look could be?

The days of all men rocking the same haircut are truly behind us. “Men are wearing their hair short, but without severely shaven sides. They’re also getting more experimental with product application.”

Jared Leto’s Beard — Will It Make A Comeback?
As for Jared’s beloved beard, sorry ladies, Vaughn doesn’t see it making a major comeback anytime soon!

While he “can go a week or so” without shaving, a beard would be an overwhelming contrast to his new short ‘do. Vaughn recommends that he keep his facial hair trimmed, as a full beard would age him and a clean face will look too youthful.

Let us all take a moment of silence for the beautiful beard that is no more.

Are you going to miss Jared’s locks, HollywoodLifers? Or do you think it was a much needed change?

Old 03-05-2015, 11:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Jared Leto Debuts Platinum Blonde, Short Hair Look (Photos) | Jared Leto : Just Jared
Old 03-05-2015, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the articles and pics.

I'm not sure what I think of his hair.

Jared Leto Debuts Platinum Blonde, Short Hair Look (Photos) | Jared Leto : Just Jared

Quote:
Today seems to be the day for debuting platinum blonde hair – Jared Leto stepped out for the first time since cutting his gorgeous flowing locks on Thursday (March 5) in Paris, France where he showed off his new look!

The 43-year-old actor made waves for chopping his hair off earlier in the week for his role as the Joker in Suicide Squad.

Jared hit up the Balmain show in Paris – which just happened to be the same show Kim Kardashian attended after shockingly dying her hair platinum blonde.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jared Leto’s new blonde hair???
Kim Kardashian, Jared Leto Platinum Hair: Who Looks Like Draco Malfoy? - Us Weekly

Quote:
Battle at Balmain! Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto both debuted new platinum blonde hair while attending Balmain's Fall 2015 show during Paris Fashion Week on Thursday, Mar. 5 — and boy, did they get a reaction! Their drastic and very bold looks quickly went viral on social, drawing quick comparisons to Harry Potter's Slytherin nemesis Draco Malfoy (played by Tom Felton).

Kardashian, 34, decided to change up her hair color just for fun. "So I went platinum!! I have the best team!" Kanye West's wife captioned an Instagram pic. "Thank you to @joycebonelli for being my inspiration and introducing me to @GregoryRussellHair who cut my hair & put this team together! Thank you @LorriGoddard_ who dyed my hair & got this color in one try! Not an easy task!"

The Oscar winner, meanwhile, took the plunge for his upcoming role as The Joker in the film Suicide Squad. He first revealed that he was chopping off his luscious ombre locks (no more man bun!) and shaving off his scruff on Monday, Mar. 2. "I miss my beard already," Leto, 43, wrote via Instagram. After also going platinum, he added a pic of the result on his way to the Balmain show Thursday.

Read some of the reactions below. Plus, take our poll on which star looks the most like Felton's Mr. Malfoy.
Kim Kardashian & Jared Leto’s Platinum Blonde Hair Get All the Attention at Lanvin Show | Jared Leto, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner : Just Jared

Quote:
Kim Kardashian dons a sexy see-through pink dress while arriving with her husband Kanye West at the Lanvin show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2015/2016 on Thursday (March 5) in Paris, France.

The couple was joined at the show by Jared Leto, who was seen chatting with her mom Kris Jenner.

“Yep my feet were nice and toasty. Still defrosting from Toronto. #paris,” Jared wrote on Instagram about his shoes.

15+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto showing off their platinum blonde hair at the Lanvin

Donna
Old 03-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thank you for the welcome's

i don't like his blonde hair. i love him with the darker hair
Old 03-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 03-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the pictures and articles.

I like his darker hair too.

You're welcome.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 03-08-2015, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jared Leto Mingles with Models During Paris Fashion Week | Aimee Song, Brad Goreski, Doutzen Kroes, Gigi Hadid, Jared Leto, Jessica Stam, Lily Donaldson : Just Jared

Quote:
Jared Leto is the center of attention while mingling with models Gigi Hadid and Doutzen Kroes at the Paris Fashion Week Tasting Night with Samsung Galaxy on Saturday (March 7) in Paris, France.

Also in attendance at the event were Jessica Stam, Lily Donaldson, and fashionistas Brad Goreski and Aimee Song.

During the event, Jared did some of his classic photobomb moves to add a fun touch to some selfies that the models were taking.

Jared is sporting his bleached blond hair right now and he will reportedly turn it into a green hairdo for his role as The Joker in Suicide Squad.

FYI: Jared is wearing an Enfants Riches Déprimés leather jacket.

25+ pictures inside of Jared Leto and others at the event…

Old 03-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 03-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Giuliana Rancic Tell-All — Secret Date With An A-List Actor | Radar Online

Quote:
Giuliana Rancic promises to open up about her wild past in her new tell-all, due out in April. But before then, only RadarOnline.com can reveal the hot hook-up she’s been hiding.

According to an insider, the E! News anchor once went out on a date with Hollywood’s hottest bachelor, Jared Leto!

“Giuliana’s sister Monica was dating Shannon Leto, Jared’s older brother and 30 Seconds To Mars bandmate,” the insider tells Radar exclusively.

“When Monica was dating Shannon, the four of them went on a double date,” the insider continued. “This was before Giuliana was on television. I don’t think it went any further than a date, but who wouldn’t want to brag about going out with Jared Leto?”

Indeed, the long-haired lothario has wooed some of Hollywood’s most beautiful starlets over the years, from Cameron Diaz to Taylor Swift.

And while the rock star and the red-carpet reporter seem to have little in common, the insider reveals that Giuliana was actually a lot more rebellious in her younger days.

“Giuliana was no stranger to the party scene, despite being underage. She says she and her sister used to sneak into nightclubs when they were teenagers,” for nights of dancing, said the source. “It’s hard to believe, but she was a bad-ass!”

Reps for Rancic declined to comment.

Old 03-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article.

Jared Leto, Karl Lagerfeld Wear Similar Suits, Shades, Platinum Hair - Us Weekly

Quote:
Twin fashionistos!

Forget Draco Malfoy, Jared Leto can't escape the Karl Lagerfeld comparisons ever since he chopped off his glorious ombre locks and debuted a platinum blonde hairstyle during Paris Fashion Week.

And it's not just the hair color and slicked-back style that are strikingly similar: The Oscar winner's recent lean toward grandiose suiting and dark sunglasses is a carbon copy of Lagerfeld's classic uniform. For the Lanvin show on March 5, the Suicide Squad star, 43, looked sharp in a blazer that featured a white trim, paired with a shiny black shirt. He accessorized the getup with dark aviator shades and a plush coat with a fur-lined hood.

Days later, Lagerfeld, 81, presented his Chanel collection on March 9, wearing a velvet suit and dark sunglasses. The designer sported his signature white hair (no bleach necessary) and pulled it back into a ponytail.

Karl Lagerfeld and Jared Leto pose backstage after the Chanel show as part of Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 on July 8, 2014 in Paris, France.

Need further proof that Leto's new look is inspired by the fashion designer? Just last year at the Chanel fashion show the actor showed up in a relaxed blue denim shirt and gold pants, while Lagerfeld was in his go-to outfit.

Donna